Nas pre-combine mock
1. KC - Mike Glennon - I think Reid will fall in love with him. He's the Matt Ryan of this draft IMO.
2. Jax - Star Lotulei - I get the feeling Caldwell wants to give Gabbert one more shot so the next best thing is getting an anchor to build the D around.
3. Oakland - Jarvis Jones - Oakland needs to go best defensive player available here, period. Jones is definitely that guy.
4. Philly - Geno Smith - Geno's a good fit for Kelly, much better than Foles. Vick will likely be out of the picture due to his contract.
5. Detroit - (trade to SD for #11 plus 3rd and 4th round picks this year) - Luke Joeckel - The Charger have major OL issues, especially at LT. Joeckel is a special prospect and worth moving up for.
6. Cleveland - Damontre Moore - Him and SHeard give them the twin pass rushers a 3-4 needs.
7. Arizona - Tyler Wilson - They are about as desperate for a QB as you can be. I think Wilson will rise once teams evaluate him fully. He had a lot going against him last year.
8. Buffalo - Manti Te'o - LB was a big problem for the Bills last year and Te'o is the perfect guy to clean up behind that talented DL. I think he'll recover a lot of the value he's perceived to have lost between now and the draft. He seems like he'll end up in innocent in the hoax, he'll interview well and I think he'll have a surprising combine/workout.
9. NY Jets - Barkevious Mingo - They need a dynamic outside pass rusher. His natural talent is off the charts and I think Ryan can get the most out of it.
10. Titans - Chance Warmack - I think this pick should be automatic if he's here. He's worth the pick and the Titans have a desperate need.
11. Detroit(via SD) - Bjoern Werner - They luck into a top 5-8 talent. Millner is tough to pass on given their needs, but I think WErner is the better player and DE is a need too.
12. Miami - Kenny Vaccaro - The secondary is terrible and I think Vaccaro is a good place to start. I think they'll get their WR in free agency.
13. Tampa Bay - Dee Millner - The Bucs have a solid roster but the CB play was absolutely terrible. A bigger corner like Millner will be a big help in their division where they have to face guys like Jones,White,Colston and Graham.
14. Carolina - Deandre Hopkins - Its a close call, but I think he's the best WR in the draft as of right now. They need to give Cam more weapons both for now and in the future when Smith is gone. They can get their DT in round 2.
15. New Orleans - Eric Fisher - I think they might end up letting Bushrod walk and Fisher would be a good fit at LT for them. He can hold up as a pass protector in that system.
16. St.Louis - Keenan Allen - They still need more weapons for Bradford. They may even lose Amendola. I haven't given up on Quick, but that shouldn't prevent them from taking another WR.
17. Pittsburgh - Jonathan Hankins - They need a NT of the future and Hankins is a beast in the middle. He'll be a great fit in a Steeler defense.
18. Dallas - Eric Reid - Dallas has had terrrible safeties for as long as I can remember now and a center field type like Reid is exactly what they need. Its a good fit for Kiffin's D and it allows their talented CBs to be more aggressive.
19. Giants - Margus Hunt - He'd be a nice Tuck replacement as an athletic pass rusher from both inside and out. The Giants' success with JPP gives them the confidence to take Hunt here.
20. Chicago - Barrett Jones - Chicago has to upgrade the OL with this pick, period. There are 3-4 spots where Jones could end up depending on what else the Bears do.
21. Cincinatti - Tyler Eifert - Gresham is terrible and Dalton needs more help. Eifert is a very nice underneath option to take advantage of the double teams Green draws.
22. St.Louis - Matt Elam - They fixed the CB spot but the safeties are still terrible. Elam is a playmaker.
23. Baltimore - Alec Ogletree - He helps replace Lewis and gives them a dimension they lack at the ILB position with his athleticism and coverage abilities.
24. Indy - Dion Jordan - Their pass rushers are getting old, they need some fresh blood at that 3-4 OLB spot.
25. Minnesota - Cordarelle Patterson - He's exactly the type of big, fast target they need to find this offseason.
26. Seattle - Shariff Floyd - They need some talent on the DL or they are going to have trouble maintaining such a strong defense going forward. Floyd can play some DE and DT for them if needed.
27. Green Bay - Zach Ertz - Finley has to go due to his play and his salary. Ertz is a nice fit as an NFC North TE. He'll help Rodgers with both his blocking and receiving.
28. San Francisco - Sheldon Richardson - Smith's injury bring to light their lack of depth on the DL.
[b]29. Houston - Jonathan Cooper - They could use some OL help after letting a few good ones go last year and Cooper's athleticism is a nice fit for that system.
30. Denver - Jonathan Banks - Bailey can't play forever and Porter didn't really work out. Banks is a bit of a steal here due to the depth of defensive talent in this draft.
31. Atlanta - Ezekial Ansah - He's raw but he could end up being a pretty special player. Abraham is old as dirt and they need more pass rush even with him.
32. New England - Xavier Rhodes - They need more talent at CB even if they keep Talib.