Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 01-18-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can dig Warmack to the Titans. I don't think it'll happen, but I could definitely get on board with it.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Warmack to the Titans is arguably the best fit in the entire 1st round. They have too much invested in a RB to have the league's worst interior OL year after year. He'd help protect Locker too.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:29 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I am predicting right now that BOE is going to fall in love with one of the quarterbacks at the Senior Bowl and come back from Mobile thinking the Chiefs should pass on Geno Smith at #1 and wait for a Mike Glennon, Ryan Nassib or Tyler Wilson at the top of Round 2.
I will guess at this point Wilson!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:06 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Great! He can protect the blind side of the QB they don't have.
Joeckel can play 3rd OT and they can just direct-snap to Charles.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jonathon Banks would not be the best player available nor will he fit the style of play Tampa wants to bring. Banks is a tall CB who's soft.

Scott, I began reading an interesting article on Tampa's new Director of Scouting, Eric Stukes. From what I read, Enzekial Ansuh would be the pick. BPA , big, fast strong, athletic guy with huge potential.

Also mentioned that they really like the Dline and WR/TE. Remember, last year, Schiano hinted at the Safety position when everyone predicted CB. Also, continued to mention the strength of the draft, (WR/DL/OL/TE).

Tampa won't reach for need in a weaker CB class

EDIT: Due to having to be an insider on Pewterreport.com, I cannot post the link.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Ourobouros54
Rookie

Ourobouros54 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairOurobouros54 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairOurobouros54 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairOurobouros54 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairOurobouros54 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairOurobouros54 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairOurobouros54 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairOurobouros54 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairOurobouros54 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairOurobouros54 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairOurobouros54 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I'm not against Te'o to the Bears and your reasoning was sound, but along with the vast majority of Bears fans I think O-Line remains our most pressing need.

With Lewan & Matthews staying it no longer seems likely that Fisher will make it all the way to where the Bears are picking (which would have been perfect), but how about this scenario.

The Bears have not had much luck with late 1st round Tackles recently. Williams is a definite bust and Carimi is a possible bust, so how about drafting a Center instead? They could then let Garza move back out to Guard where he started his career.

Is there value/talent in the Center position where the Bears would be drafting?
Ourobouros54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
uhh KC is not coaching the SR BOwl.The Raiders & Lions are and still you are so wrong on this
yeah my bad. thought the worst teams record-wise took the job by default. that's totally wrong.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
I can dig Warmack to the Titans. I don't think it'll happen, but I could definitely get on board with it.
the Titans line isn't terrible they were just injured. 4 of 5 starters on IR by the year's end only Roos was left. just gave alot of money to Hutch

Old 01-19-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually they didn't give that much to Hutch and the guys that got hurt aren't good. Hutch wasn't considered very good his last year or 2 in MInnesota and he hasn't gotten better in Tennessee. They are absolutely terrible at RG and C. The OTs are both studs.
Old 01-19-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
Actually they didn't give that much to Hutch and the guys that got hurt aren't good. Hutch wasn't considered very good his last year or 2 in MInnesota and he hasn't gotten better in Tennessee. They are absolutely terrible at RG and C. The OTs are both studs.
agree with all that. I watched alot of Titans games this year, as a miserable Chris Johnson fantasy owner.

But, i s the head coach gonna push for a 10 overall pick guard when his son is a backup interior lineman?

In this league, Having 2 OT studs is a pretty good place to be. the Titans can find guard and center depth without using that pick. The jets are in the same boat by the way but without the hall of fame coaching that the Titans have at OL.

for that team, is line such a dire problem that needs to be fixed with 10 pick. meanwhile SD picking at 11 have a decimated line by comparison. the Rams at 16 need OL talent. The Titans are fairly well off on the line, compared to most NFL teams.

Old 01-19-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
the Titans line isn't terrible they were just injured. 4 of 5 starters on IR by the year's end only Roos was left. just gave alot of money to Hutch
Yeah, but Munchak hinted a couple weeks ago in a presser that Hutch may consider retiring after having to go on IR this year. Leroy Harris is a free agent also and is terrible even if he happens to stay. Interior OL is a huge need for this team, but I'm not sure they'll go after it with a top ten pick. More likely in free agency and rounds 2-3.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there is absolutely 0 chance that Tyler Wilson lasts to the 2nd round. None.

barring the worst senior bowl in history or injury or something
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
there is absolutely 0 chance that Tyler Wilson lasts to the 2nd round. None.

barring the worst senior bowl in history or injury or something
Saying there is 0 chance of anything in the NFL Draft is usually not wise. Especially with your addendum at the end.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ourobouros54 View Post
I'm not against Te'o to the Bears and your reasoning was sound, but along with the vast majority of Bears fans I think O-Line remains our most pressing need.

With Lewan & Matthews staying it no longer seems likely that Fisher will make it all the way to where the Bears are picking (which would have been perfect), but how about this scenario.

The Bears have not had much luck with late 1st round Tackles recently. Williams is a definite bust and Carimi is a possible bust, so how about drafting a Center instead? They could then let Garza move back out to Guard where he started his career.

Is there value/talent in the Center position where the Bears would be drafting?
If Jonathan Cooper can play C then maybe. Teo would still be a good pick though.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Saying there is 0 chance of anything in the NFL Draft is usually not wise. Especially with your addendum at the end.
With the value of qbs in the league and how we saw Christian ponder go number 12 overall, I just find it very unlikely Wilson falls to the 2nd. Especially since myself, and perhaps some gms, feel Wilson is the top qb in this draft.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Sure it is. Joeckel will likely be better than Albert.
Likely isn't the word I'd use.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The good thing for mock drafters is that the Chiefs don't have to pick until after free agency starts.

If Brandon Albert resigns with the Chiefs/is franchised there's approximately a 0% chance that the Chiefs will select Joeckel. If Brandon Albert signs elsewhere, there is a very good chance the Chiefs will select Joeckel.

I personally expect Albert to remain a Chief, so the Joeckel pick is unlikely from where I sit, but I guess we'll find out. I expect the Chiefs will very much tip their hand on the #1 pick based on what they do in FA.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:42 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldnt be surprised if Hutch retires or is cut. The Titans definitely need interior OL help, but we needed it last year as well, and when DeCastro fell to us we passed. After the draft Munch said that he only believes OTs should go in round 1. So while Warmack is a great fit, this is why I have my doubts about it happening.

Also in general Scott (ans many others) had DeCastro ranked as a top 5 prospect last year (I think?) and he still slipped into the 20s. So is Warmack THAT much better or will he go later than expected as well because teams generally don't prioritize interior OL in round 1?
Old 01-20-2013, 03:51 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
You are preaching to the choir.

The mocks are not what I would do but what I think will happen.

At this point based on what I've gathered Joeckel is the favorite for the Chiefs.
How can you let yourself think that something so stupid will happen? Even if they let Albert walk, LT isn't a need.

I'm not totally against not drafting a QB at #1, but Joeckel doesn't do anything for this team. Adds zero wins. Non-QBs they should be looking at at #1 are Star Lotulelei and Dee Milliner. If they can trade back, Alec Ogletree would be my #1 target at that point (for non-QBs).

And for the Patriots, while I'd love to upgrade the DT situation (prefer John Jenkins or Jesse Williams for the two NT look they're rolling with), they have serious needs at CB, WR, and the next biggest need is S - if they re-sign Vollmer and Cannon can play G. Probably looking at Amerson, Poyer, or Ryan with that pick if they don't bite on a WR or Matt Elam.

Last edited by nepg : 01-20-2013 at 04:02 AM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
YoJoeBucsFan
Veteran

YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.

Wow.. if the Chiefs picked a very average LT at 1... uhhmmm the fan base will revolt.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:50 AM    (permalink
YoJoeBucsFan
Veteran

YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
Wow. Just wow. You're gonna rely on an unproven Stephenson to be an elite blinside protector of your new rookie QB?

Plus Winston needs to be upgraded as he's a below average pass protector. If Albert left, Tackle would be a massive need for KC.
Joeckel is not much of an upgrade over Stephenson or Winston. He is a very average LT.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
Wow. Just wow. You're gonna rely on an unproven Stephenson to be an elite blinside protector of your new rookie QB?

Plus Winston needs to be upgraded as he's a below average pass protector. If Albert left, Tackle would be a massive need for KC.
1. Stephenson is more proven than Joeckel. He's a guy with high upside that was expected to take time to develop. He started a lot of games at LT for the Chiefs and there wasn't much of (if any) drop-off from Albert to Stephenson.

2. Winston had a down year. He'll bounce back. The guy was an All-Pro level RT in 2011.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Joeckel is one of the best LT prospects in years.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:59 AM    (permalink
KCStud
Rookie

KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
1. Stephenson is more proven than Joeckel. He's a guy with high upside that was expected to take time to develop. He started a lot of games at LT for the Chiefs and there wasn't much of (if any) drop-off from Albert to Stephenson.

2. Winston had a down year. He'll bounce back. The guy was an All-Pro level RT in 2011.
Stephenson sucked this year. He got his lunch handed to him several times. He couldn't hold Joeckel's jock strap.

I'm going with videa, splat and the rest of the guys here. Stick with the Patriots bro. Your knowledge with the Chiefs needs serious work.

JUST DRAFT A QB DAMNIT!!!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoJoeBucsFan View Post
Wow.. if the Chiefs picked a very average LT at 1... uhhmmm the fan base will revolt.
Pretty much everyone with more qualifications that you thinks otherwise.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote