Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasonticketholder View Post
Saints pass up on Dion Jordan and Sheldon Richardson for Eric Fisher? I just do not see it. Fisher is a talented player so I do not want to take away from him in any sort of way. But DE/DT are just bigger needs. Besides, the assumption here is that Bushrod won't be re-sign. If he is not, the Saints will have a contingency plan in place and I doubt it will involve using the first round pick on an OT. See Carl Nicks--Ben Grubbs.
I think Fisher is too good to pass there and I do think Bushrod will leave. YOu can't pay that whole OL big money and they have to re-sign their C too, not to mention the 2 highly paid OGs.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote