Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Why is this 46 pages? I don't get why this is such a story.

I tend to believe Manti. The guy was embarrassed to let out that he was invested in someone he'd never met. Online dating is comparable to how people perceived online gaming 10-15 years ago. It's not exactly something you go around telling people you do because it's still really foreign to the masses.
Because he lied about it for over a month to the media and fans. This in turn helped his Heisman chances. That's why people are mad.

If it was just a matter of him dating a girl that wasn't real this would be a non-story. It's the fact she died, he played it up, and then he lied about it to cover it up for well over a month.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what forenci said, but more importantly, it's hilarious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Because he lied about it for over a month to the media and fans. This in turn helped his Heisman chances. That's why people are mad.

If it was just a matter of him dating a girl that wasn't real this would be a non-story. It's the fact she died, he played it up, and then he lied about it to cover it up for well over a month.
*Best case scenario.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-20-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Why is this 46 pages? I don't get why this is such a story.
Because it's hilarious.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread still has steam huh? lol

Yes, it's all hilarious. But mostly I get a kick out of seeing how mad people are. That's the most hilarious thing about it.

Manti's embrassment - hilarious
Funny pics; teasing - Hilarious!
People who are mad and can't get over it - HILARIOUS!!!!!
Old 01-20-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

Yes, it's all hilarious. But mostly I get a kick out of seeing how mad people are. That's the most hilarious thing about it.

I guess I'm missing the posts seething in anger. You don't have to be angry to condemn Te'o's actions.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 01-20-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I mean, stories evolve. Especially ones like this. It's not surprising people are still interested in it. There are still a ton of details yet to emerge. I don't think anyone is mad or can't get over it.

Personally I'm just intrigued in how it develops.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else think D is actually the one that's mad?

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-20-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
LOL. I'm not the one crying and throwing stones. You guys keep it up. It's entertaining me.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 01-20-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LOL. I'm not the one crying and throwing stones. You guys keep it up. It's entertaining me.
At the least, you being entertained by something that doesn't exist is quite topical.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 01-20-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Except that you are the one crying and throwing stones. You're obviously upset that people are mocking Te'o, for whatever reason and feel the need to keep on coming in here and trying to get people to stop.

If you found it as funny as you say you do, you wouldn't bother continually posting in here about how much other people care.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-20-2013, 04:40 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
this is the best post you've ever had here. by far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
D is always mad.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-20-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Except that you are the one crying and throwing stones. You're obviously upset that people are mocking Te'o, for whatever reason and feel the need to keep on coming in here and trying to get people to stop.

If you found it as funny as you say you do, you wouldn't bother continually posting in here about how much other people care.
Except...NOT.

I don't give a rats ass about Te'o. Problem is that's what you think just because I don't agree with you. There's a difference there that you're incapable of seeing, but that's not my problem.

I don't know why people are acting like this is such a big deal. If he won the Heisman then it would've been a big deal. If he committed a violation or crime, sure... it would be a big deal. Lying to the public/media is such a panty offense.

People act like he owes them something. He doesn't own ****. People just have to deal with it... or better yet... not even care.

It's those that care so much and let that anger fest inside of them, I'm trying to tell them to chill out. If you think I'm mad, then that's your silly opinion. It's mildly entertaining. That's why I checked out this thread today. Not cause I'm mad. LOL. Plus, this is a forum where we can talk about different sides of the story.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
D is always mad.
Only Tony Romo can get me mad.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought you were done with this thread?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 01-20-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Except...NOT.

I don't give a rats ass about Te'o. Problem is that's what you think just because I don't agree with you. There's a difference there that you're incapable of seeing, but that's not my problem.

I don't know why people are acting like this is such a big deal. If he won the Heisman then it would've been a big deal. If he committed a violation or crime, sure... it would be a big deal. Lying to the public/media is such a panty offense.

People act like he owes them something. He doesn't own ****. People just have to deal with it... or better yet... not even care.

It's those that care so much and let that anger fest inside of them, I'm trying to tell them to chill out. If you think I'm mad, then that's your silly opinion. It's mildly entertaining. That's why I checked out this thread today. Not cause I'm mad. LOL. Plus, this is a forum where we can talk about different sides of the story.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Except...NOT.
I have no problem with you having you're own opinion. I haven't argued that. You can think it's not a big deal, I really couldn't care less. But you're saying the people that don't agree with you are mad and angry, which just isn't true.

IMO Te'o is an idiot. That doesn't mean i'm angry at him or that I think it's some sort of massive story. That's just my opinion. Just because I don't have the same opinion as you it doesn't mean i'm angry.

Quote:
Okay. You don't understand. That;s perfectly fine, but that doesn't mean you have to try and change our opinion by telling us how mad we are. It's just stupid.

Quote:
This is what I find hilarious. If you weren't mad, you wouldn't be telling people how to deal with it. I'm not telling you what to think about Te'o, because I don't give a ****. Whereas you are continually trying to tell us that we 'just have to deal with it'. If you didn't care, you wouldn't find it necessary to tell us this.

Quote:
Again, why are you telling us to chill out? If you honestly don't care, what are you gaining by trying to get us chill out?

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-20-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Except...NOT.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-20-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Again, why are you telling us to chill out? If you honestly don't care, what are you gaining by trying to get us chill out?
That right there. That's right. I dunno.

I think I'm an opinionated guy and that's why, I guess.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Ironic thing is, you're always mad at me. LOL. I know irritate you. My bad.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I know he must be saying something funny, but what is it?

"Over here, that's..." what? four? what's that last word?
Old 01-20-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know if anyone has brought it up yet, because **** 46 pages, but Manti is definitely rudy cool.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Except...NOT.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Closed Thread