Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-20-2013, 06:09 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks Talib. You suck in Tampa and get in boatloads of trouble. So you go to New England and decide to turn it on.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Talib gets autocorrected to Taliban on this tablet.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He got Ngata on that play.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a catch even with that hit. Nice job Ray Ray way to use the crown of your helmet. Aren't you a veteran who should know how to tackle?
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I approve of the anti-9ers conspiracy we have going on this board.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:13 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Hey dan no offense. But you annoy some people to ya know . Not just me or any other fan.

People are just mad because 49ers made the super bowl.
no, that's not it
Old 01-20-2013, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh come on Lloyd.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least Smith jammed his ass.

Quote:
Old 01-20-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* really Bill, a punt? You disappoint me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-20-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
No, not every fan is a homer. Obviously spending time around all those 49ers fans has you deluded. I definitely didn't think the 49ers were going to crush us. I thought they were the favorites to win and should've been the favorites. I picked them to win the game.
I said that you probably thought that the Packers would crush us. Every fan is a homer because they want their favorite team to win all the time and never lose. Thats everyone. I thought that the 49ers would win last week but in a close game as opposed to how it went. If it was in GB, who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Hey dan no offense. But you annoy some people to ya know . Not just me or any other fan.

People are just mad because 49ers made the super bowl.
No offense taken and exactly. See what I mean? Everyone is annoying. LOL.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
******* really Bill, a punt? You disappoint me.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

got lucky on that, justin francis got completely fooled lol

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Another Ravens receiver not helping Flacco out. Lather, rinse, repeat
Old 01-20-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Another Ravens receiver not helping Flacco out. Lather, rinse, repeat
It would help if he could actually hit a receiver in stride rather than relying on them to make circus catches to move the chains.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:19 PM    (permalink
burkorama
Rookie

burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.burkorama is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Woodhead not the punt returner? Minimum 20 extra yards there, if not a TD. And it's also stupid that Welker does it in light of the fact that he's a primary weapon in the offense.
burkorama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:19 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
I said that you probably thought that the Packers would crush us. Every fan is a homer because they want their favorite team to win all the time and never lose. Thats everyone. I thought that the 49ers would win last week but in a close game as opposed to how it went. If it was in GB, who knows.

No offense taken and exactly. See what I mean? Everyone is annoying. LOL.
Well yeah I meant I didn't think the Packers were going to crush the 49ers. I picked you to win.

And obviously I want the Packers to win. That doesn't mean i'm a homer that lets their love for their team get in the way of seeing things objectively.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

oh man that would have been an awesome INT
Old 01-20-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WSB-TV ‏@wsbtv
BREAKING: Witnesses told @RachelStockman Falcons fan punched the 49ers fan, 49ers fan pulled a knife and cut/stabbed the Falcons fan.

At least Ray Ray has a solid alibi this time.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
oh man that would have been an awesome INT
Absolutely crazy. Only way to make that better is if it makes it all the way back to Brady and then he gets crushed trying to run it.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dammit I hate the pro-bowl. can they just get rid of it?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
WSB-TV ‏@wsbtv
BREAKING: Witnesses told @RachelStockman Falcons fan punched the 49ers fan, 49ers fan pulled a knife and cut/stabbed the Falcons fan.

49ers fans are all class.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-20-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Atta boy Flacco.

Quote:
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate the Falcons, so thanks 9ers!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Well yeah I meant I didn't think the Packers were going to crush the 49ers. I picked you to win.

And obviously I want the Packers to win. That doesn't mean i'm a homer that lets their love for their team get in the way of seeing things objectively.
Okay. Fair enough and im objective. The hit on Kaepernick was a pansy call but at the same time, its the rule and that happens all the time. That challenge though should have been overturned because EVERYONE can see the ball move out of his hands and hit the ground. According to the NFL rules, you have to maintain possession going to the ground. He didnt. That was a bad call whether it went 49ers way or not.

And quite honestly, Falcons lost because they couldnt put the game away. Up 17-0, didnt think the Falcons offense would let up but they did and well, the rest as they say is history.

Either way, all 49ers fans should be happy and stoked just like Falcons fans would be if the outcome was reversed.

Moving on again.... lets go RAVENS!!!
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
WSB-TV ‏@wsbtv

Dang. Just like last year when a Saints fan got mad at two 49ers fans and attempted murder by trying to shoot them.

Quote: