Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who's gonna be the best of these QB's when all is said and done?
Josh Freeman, Bucs 59 15.05%
Matthew Stafford, Lions 126 32.14%
Sam Bradford, Rams 76 19.39%
Mark Sanchez, Jets 19 4.85%
Joe Flacco, Ravens 33 8.42%
Matt Ryan, Falcons 79 20.15%
Voters: 392. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2013, 12:42 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow this thread has been around forever.

Wouldn't the "young guns" consist of guys taken from 2010-2012 now?

Obviously you have guys like Luck, RG3, Wilson, Kaepernick, and Newton. Then you have the lesser known guys like Tannehill, Bradford, Ponder, Locker, Gabbert, Foles, and Dalton. Even Weeden would technically count as a "young gun" in terms of experience, not age.

Thats 13 starting QB's from the last 3 drafts alone. Although i think guys like Weeden, Gabbert, and Foles probably won't start next year. Maybe Locker too.

Maybe we should be evaluating and ranking these guys now. Its pretty easy for most other guys. Flacco and Ryan are good, solid QB's, probably in the top 10 but not top 5. 2009, Sanchez is a bust. Freeman doesn't look anything more than an average guy with flashes. Stafford is an above average QB stats aside, not top 10 but i probably wouldn't rank him below 15 either.

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 01-21-2013 at 12:44 AM.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Wow this thread has been around forever.

Wouldn't the "young guns" consist of guys taken from 2010-2012 now?

Obviously you have guys like Luck, RG3, Wilson, Kaepernick, and Newton. Then you have the lesser known guys like Tannehill, Bradford, Ponder, Locker, Gabbert, Foles, and Dalton. Even Weeden would technically count as a "young gun" in terms of experience, not age.

Thats 13 starting QB's from the last 3 drafts alone. Although i think guys like Weeden, Gabbert, and Foles probably won't start next year. Maybe Locker too.

Maybe we should be evaluating and ranking these guys now. Its pretty easy for most other guys. Flacco and Ryan are good, solid QB's, probably in the top 10 but not top 5. 2009, Sanchez is a bust. Freeman doesn't look anything more than an average guy with flashes. Stafford is an above average QB stats aside, not top 10 but i probably wouldn't rank him below 15 either.
I started a thread for that awhile ago.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:13 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

THE DEAD TIME of early JULY.....

I just find it amazing that over 150 of us geniuses actually put our money on either:

Josh Freeman
Mark Sanchez
Sam Bradford

Almost 400 votes in, this was some great stuff from us.
Even now, not a clear-cut winner among them.

Cases can be made for Ryan, Stafford, and SuperJoe.
And holes can be shot in each of them too.

I went with Ryan then, and would still take him.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:49 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't really rule out Bradford yet tbh.. never ever has had a legitimate target to throw to. This is his time though, if Britt stays healthy and keeps his head on straight, I like the duo of him and Tavon.

I went Ryan back then as well and probably would still take him with Stafford right behind him.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:16 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with Ryan, might sway stafford though at this point
Old 07-11-2014, 01:56 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
I wouldn't really rule out Bradford yet tbh.. never ever has had a legitimate target to throw to. This is his time though, if Britt stays healthy and keeps his head on straight, I like the duo of him and Tavon.

I went Ryan back then as well and probably would still take him with Stafford right behind him.

Very true. Bradford was looking very good last year before being pulled down on a flukey play and tearing his ACL. I can him really taking the next step this year. Rams running game should really help Bradford too. It will keep those safeties honest.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 05:58 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Flacco still #1. He doesn't elevate those around him but he can be successful when protected and with some decent targets.

Looking back people really killed him for not being a great post season player in his first couple years which was unfair for any QB. He played well enough to beat Pitt and NE in years 3 and 4 but was let down by his team.

Freeman really fell apart man. He was looking so good in the beginning. Good tool, won games and seemed confident in the 4th. I understand why people liked him.

I'd probably take Ryan right now. He has been good and won a lot of games. His team really fell apart last year. Stafford is close but he needs to win more regardless of situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon View Post
Very true. Bradford was looking very good last year before being pulled down on a flukey play and tearing his ACL. I can him really taking the next step this year. Rams running game should really help Bradford too. It will keep those safeties honest.
True. Bradford did look good in garbage time :D

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:26 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
True. Bradford did look good in garbage time :D

The same Bradford who was 4-1-1 in the West the year prior when he was healthy?
Old 07-11-2014, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What was his record before he got hurt this past year though? I think it was 3-3.

Quote:
Old 07-11-2014, 10:09 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was somehow smart enough to vote for Stafford (which is odd because I remember liking Freeman more during the draft) so I guess I'm going to stand by him. He's about three years younger than Ryan and Flacco and has more time to improve.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Joe Flacco still #1. He doesn't elevate those around him but he can be successful when protected and with some decent targets.

Looking back people really killed him for not being a great post season player in his first couple years which was unfair for any QB. He played well enough to beat Pitt and NE in years 3 and 4 but was let down by his team.

Freeman really fell apart man. He was looking so good in the beginning. Good tool, won games and seemed confident in the 4th. I understand why people liked him.

I'd probably take Ryan right now. He has been good and won a lot of games. His team really fell apart last year. Stafford is close but he needs to win more regardless of situation.

As a Ravens fan do people still talk **** bout him? They act like he has had the arrogance of Richard Sherman its annoying. People still claim it was all Boldin for his post season run.
Old 07-12-2014, 02:40 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This will be a big year for Flacco.. maybe his biggest, as far as getting an accurate evaluation of him.
Go Amare.

Old 07-12-2014, 04:51 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
As a Ravens fan do people still talk **** bout him? They act like he has had the arrogance of Richard Sherman its annoying. People still claim it was all Boldin for his post season run.
People are mostly pissed about the contract in my eyes. Ideally only elite guys get 100 million plus contracts but its just the going rate for franchise QBs now days.

Flacco is a good starter and a long term guy. He won't take a 4-12 roster to 10-6 but he performs well on a good team.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 07-12-2014, 05:19 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

He got that money because that postseason he had was undeniable.

what was it 12 tds no interceptions? hard to argue with that.. great thing about joe is that he is calm under pressure, almost too calm.
Go Amare.

Old 07-12-2014, 10:39 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody is pissed that Flacco got that big contract.
His run in that post-season was magical, but what a lot of people can't forget is that the wildcard win at Denver was so much luck with that fluke Hail Mary.

The other thing interesting is even after all this time, all these games, what 6 years, it's unclear who is #1, 2, 3 among these guys, and still, we don't even know who the hell Sam Bradford is: Rick Mirer, Cade McNown, Christian Ponder?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 01:14 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Nobody is pissed that Flacco got that big contract.
His run in that post-season was magical, but what a lot of people can't forget is that the wildcard win at Denver was so much luck with that fluke Hail Mary.

The other thing interesting is even after all this time, all these games, what 6 years, it's unclear who is #1, 2, 3 among these guys, and still, we don't even know who the hell Sam Bradford is: Rick Mirer, Cade McNown, Christian Ponder?
If Bradford is being compared to those guys it won't matter who he is. He won't be a starter in the NFL for much longer if that is the case.

Quote:
Old 07-13-2014, 08:41 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who knows what happened to Freeman, but recently, I heard it all started in 2011. Sure he was organizing team activities during the lockout, but rumor surfaced he had a problem laying out of the night scene and those days surfaced to his party life style on nights before games back at K-State. The quality of the organized OTAs were not very good either and he ticked Schiano off because he showed up late to meetings in 2012 and they didn't get off on the right foot that only spiraled down hill. Who knows what the substance he tested positive for in 2011-2012 that he was constantly tested for. All I know is, that drive he had in 2010 was gone. His ambition from that elite season that had everyone on the ropes of thinking he would be Tampa's franchise QB was fading to gone.

He recently has been working with Gruden, but I'm not sure how that will work out. He couldn't beat out Nassib in mini camps.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 12:29 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lmao. Bradford gets hurt every other year, needs a million weapons to be a good QB and people are ready to throw a parade when he finally plays 16 games again and throws for 3600 yards and 18 TDs. Good luck with that. Problem with you and most Rams fans is because Bradford isn't a complete bum like Freeman you think that somehow makes him good.

It doesn't. He's been in the league 4 years already the excuses are over. He's an average starting QB, if the situation around him is elite he can manage it well but he doesn't elevate the play of anyone around him on offense or the team. Anyone still expecting anything more then an injury prone game manager at this point is in denial. Trust me, division teams love to see a team stick it out with a QB like him, eventually he's gonna get everyone fired when 7-9 isn't good enough.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Lmao. Bradford gets hurt every other year, needs a million weapons to be a good QB and people are ready to throw a parade when he finally plays 16 games again and throws for 3600 yards and 18 TDs. Good luck with that. Problem with you and most Rams fans is because Bradford isn't a complete bum like Freeman you think that somehow makes him good.

It doesn't. He's been in the league 4 years already the excuses are over. He's an average starting QB, if the situation around him is elite he can manage it well but he doesn't elevate the play of anyone around him on offense or the team. Anyone still expecting anything more then an injury prone game manager at this point is in denial. Trust me, division teams love to see a team stick it out with a QB like him, eventually he's gonna get everyone fired when 7-9 isn't good enough.
Exactly. Thank you.

Les Snead still believes in Sam Bradford and I'm quite fine with that. I hope his contract extension gets done.

Quote:
Old 07-13-2014, 09:43 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

Bradford turned Amendola into a hot commodity and had Mark Clayton putting up pro bowl numbers before Clayton was hurt. Bradford has done pretty well considering his o-line and weapons have been the worst in the NFL. Fisher has upgraded the line and weapons upon arrival, and by doing so, Bradford was putting up great numbers last year prior to the injury. Hard to blame Bradford for his 2 injuries. One was a high ankle sprain from running from pressure, the other was from scrambling and somebody yanked him down by the back of the jersey right at the sidelines on a dirty play. With a decent line and decent weapons, he is an above average QB. With a good line and good weapons, he would be elite. He has all the tools. Size, accuracy, arm strength, smarts, everything.
Old 07-13-2014, 10:51 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

Elite is a strong word. Only 2-3 QBs are truly elite right now and even in a perfect situation Bradford wouldn't be elite.

Mark Clayton had some good games but probowl numbers is silly. He had a couple nice games early in a season and got hurt. Extrapolation is stupid with only 4 games played.

I can and will hold his injuries against him. He didn't finish in 2 of 4 seasons so far. It's some what a trend but we can't really call him injury prone yet.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 07-13-2014, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bradford wouldn't even be above average. It cracks me up that every year is gonna be his breakout year.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Bradford turned Amendola into a hot commodity and had Mark Clayton putting up pro bowl numbers before Clayton was hurt. Bradford has done pretty well considering his o-line and weapons have been the worst in the NFL. Fisher has upgraded the line and weapons upon arrival, and by doing so, Bradford was putting up great numbers last year prior to the injury. Hard to blame Bradford for his 2 injuries. One was a high ankle sprain from running from pressure, the other was from scrambling and somebody yanked him down by the back of the jersey right at the sidelines on a dirty play. With a decent line and decent weapons, he is an above average QB. With a good line and good weapons, he would be elite. He has all the tools. Size, accuracy, arm strength, smarts, everything.
Issac Bruce put up career numbers with Chris Miller. Doesn't make Chris Miller good.

And his offensive line and weapons haven't been the worst in the NFL. Seattle's offensive line is worse than the Rams. And the Patriots and Colts have horrible receivers.

If Bradford is the kind of guy where everything he has to work with needs to be PERFECT for him to succeed then he won't last long in the NFL. Bradford wouldn't be taking the 49ers deep in the playoffs. And his injury concerns are going to make matters worse. Doesn't matter how much promise a guy has if he can't stay healthy.

Quote:
Old 07-14-2014, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Issac Bruce put up career numbers with Chris Miller. Doesn't make Chris Miller good.

And his offensive line and weapons haven't been the worst in the NFL. Seattle's offensive line is worse than the Rams. And the Patriots and Colts have horrible receivers.

If Bradford is the kind of guy where everything he has to work with needs to be PERFECT for him to succeed then he won't last long in the NFL. Bradford wouldn't be taking the 49ers deep in the playoffs. And his injury concerns are going to make matters worse. Doesn't matter how much promise a guy has if he can't stay healthy.
This is kind of funny to me, considering he and Alex Smith are pretty much the same player.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote