Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-16-2013, 08:25 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I want to neg rep you for the pic but its too true
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Besides buying a ticket, The Rock could have also bought some doughnuts, throw them down the hallway, and when the cops run after the doughnuts, walk into the arena.

Now that Alberto Del Rio is a face, he reminds me of Tito Santana. Arrriba!
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-25-2013, 07:12 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who do you guys think will be the mystery entrant to win the rumble? I'm leaning towards Undertaker or Lesner. I could also see Barrett winning it all as well.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:21 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What makes u think a mystery person is gonna win the rumble? I could see it being Mark Henry so he can fued with ADR for a few months and help ADR get over with his new face turn
Old 01-25-2013, 07:26 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
What makes u think a mystery person is gonna win the rumble? I could see it being Mark Henry so he can fued with ADR for a few months and help ADR get over with his new face turn
Normally if there is a mystery entrant, they usually win.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:48 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it needs to be Ziggler/ADR

"I'll steal the show, your girlfriend, AND your ring announcer"

Have Ziggler show Rodriguez how ****** ADR had treated him over the years and for a period of time have Rodriguez be Ziggler's ring announcer.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do a royal rumble pool every year with my friends. Basically, you get randomly assigned a bunch of numbers and if your number wins, you take the loot. We usually buy in for 15 bucks or so. We're always looking for more people, so if any of my swdc brethren want in, shoot me a pm and we can work out the details (I can explain the rules further, work out PayPal, etc).

One thing I can promise is that it makes the event a hell of a lot more fun.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:53 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I do a royal rumble pool every year with my friends. Basically, you get randomly assigned a bunch of numbers and if your number wins, you take the loot. We usually buy in for 15 bucks or so. We're always looking for more people, so if any of my swdc brethren want in, shoot me a pm and we can work out the details (I can explain the rules further, work out PayPal, etc).

One thing I can promise is that it makes the event a hell of a lot more fun.
we should do something like that for free/pride here
Old 01-25-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
we should do something like that for free/pride here
It's not nearly as exciting haha. Maybe if j boogie could give the winner a wrestling related custom title thing....
Old 01-25-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
It's not nearly as exciting haha. Maybe if j boogie could give the winner a wrestling related custom title thing....
Best In The World......
Old 01-25-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonna disappear from this thread for a couple days to avoid one of you jabronis spoiling surprise entrants and such.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Gonna disappear from this thread for a couple days to avoid one of you jabronis spoiling surprise entrants and such.
good idea. I'm out too. if we do a SWDC just for fun entrance contest pm me.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They are having a NXT tournament where the winner gets a spot in the rumble.

these are the 8 NXT superstars are going to be in it.

1) Corey Graves
2) Bo Dallas
3) Leo Kruger
4) Xavier Woods (Formerly Consequences Creed of TNA)
5) Adrian Neville aka Pac
6) Oliver Grey
7) Luke Harper
8) Conor O'Brian
Old 01-25-2013, 04:39 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Rock is going to win it....by win it I mean the audiences attention.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What makes u think a mystery person is gonna win the rumble? I could see it being Mark Henry so he can fued with ADR for a few months and help ADR get over with his new face turn.
This would be a good feud because Mark Henry can do something horrible to Ricardo and Alberto can vow revenge.

Quote:
8) Conor O'Brian
Is Andy Richter going to be in his corner? ;)
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cena wins the Royal Rumble, there you go. I just ended the surprise for you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Ugh. I really hope not.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:52 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post

Is Andy Richter going to be in his corner? ;)
Lol no there is actually a wrestler named Conor O'Brian. He is not the talk show host Conan.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ugh. I really hope not.
It's time to embrace the inevitable.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
It's time to embrace the inevitable.
I don't think it's that inevitable. They can easily spin the rematch angle and have him beat Punk in a #1 contender match. That would involve them booking Cena to lose at a high profile PPV though....
Old 01-25-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sting, is he coming back?
Old 01-25-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This.

Anyone that thinks other wise is kidding themselves. I don't want it to happen either but Vince does.
Old 01-27-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Umaga returns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CREEEEEEEK.

My top 5 winners for the Rumble:
1. John Cena
2. Randy Orton
3. Ryback
4. Wade Barrett
5. Antonio Cesar

Also, if Sheamus doesn't win he'll beat up the winner, because that's what he does. Sore loser bully asshole.

Last edited by WMD : 01-27-2013 at 06:41 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote