Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > St. Louis Rams Team Forum

St. Louis Rams Team Forum Discuss the Rams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
ArkyRamsFan
Veteran

ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stlouisfan,

Totally agree with you on Ansah. I have been reading a lot of glowing reviews about him.

In fact, right now I have the Rams taking Sheldon Richardson at #16 should he be there; but, if not, I have the Rams seriously considering a guy like E. Ansah.

Yeah, I know that we have Quinn and all, but sometimes I wonder if he is really a Fish kind of player. He seems deficient in the run game and disappears for long stretches of the game.

Remember Fish did not draft the kid and may not have a lot of patience with him. Coach Fish likes physical players and I think Quinn had better step it up or he may find himself sitting more than he cares to.

WHAT SAY YE?