Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-22-2013, 06:50 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Words cannot express how happy I am to hear Callahan will more then likely call plays for us next season.

I don't know that it'll be a success for sure, but I do know we needed a change and have seen enough of JG calling plays that I knew there needed to be a change there. He probably did have way too much on his plate, there is nothing wrong with that at all. He has transformed this team from when Wade was here and the mentality so maybe the extra time will help perfect that in terms of penalties and let Callahan strictly focus on the gameplan.

In terms of Callahan running the ball more? Eh, I'd have to see that to believe it. He had the Raiders leading the NFL in passing under his tutelage and I don't believe it's happened with them before or since. That's his bread and butter, and it's also the strength of our team which I think he'll play to.

Then he has a west coast background, even if he is using JG's plans think about how many times we got pissed with a 5 or 7 step drop back that Romo was drilled on before releasing the ball. Romo getting the ball out of his hands quickly would be much needed, Dez wasn't utilized on quick screens and slants nearly enough and Miles also does that very well, Witten is always open on the short option routes.

Now maybe the draft gives more of an idea of what way we go, if we take a Guard and a RB pretty early that may be the game plan but I'd like to think we'll see us with more quick hitting routes and utilize Murray as the 25 touch guy. Given his background, what he achieved with that offense, and the fact that JG won't be calling plays are all huge positives for me. I've just never felt Garrett did a great job of that and the fact that we lacked in other crucial areas speaks to the fact that he had too much on his plate.

In fact our gameplans were probably the worst part of the entire season. All SB bs aside JG was a horrible game planner. Lets also keep in mind about that game it was one of the best defenses in NFL history going against an offense which Gruden knew a ton about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

High Fives LL! So sad, but we literally could have named ANYONE off the street and I would've been happy about Garrett off of playcalling.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
High Fives LL! So sad, but we literally could have named ANYONE off the street and I would've been happy about Garrett off of playcalling.
This. If anyone on our staff knows about the defiencies of the offensive line it's Callahan. If he doesn't trust the line to hold on 5-7 step drops perhaps the playcalling will call for screens, draws, and slants until the pressure lets up.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:05 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tim MacMahon ‏@espn_macmahon

Story going up on @ESPNDallas soon -- Cowboys NT Jay Ratliff arrested for DWI in Grapevine. Will be discussing on 103.3 FM.

Is this the straw that broke the camels back? I would really hate to lose him before we see him in a 4-3 for the first time ever, but this has potential to not end good for him.

edit: I also heard we are bringing in Hue Jackson as well. Any ideas what his role might be here? It's an interesting name.

Quote:

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 01-22-2013 at 08:07 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Is this the straw that broke the camels back? I would really hate to lose him before we see him in a 4-3 for the first time ever, but this has potential to not end good for him.
Maybe this gives us leverage to restructure?
Old 01-22-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Maybe this gives us leverage to restructure?
That would seem like a given, but I guess he could always decline to be released and he'd get picked right back up by somebody. We are paper thin at DT if we cut him out right but between that spat with Jerry in the locker room last year, him missing a ton of the season, and how much he's due to earn it may not secure him a spot here.

Quote:
Old 01-22-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

edit: I also heard we are bringing in Hue Jackson as well. Any ideas what his role might be here? It's an interesting name.

Im hearing for Jimmy Robinson who I hear is either moving on or taking another role with the team

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heres the Rat story

MOBILE, Ala. -- Dallas Cowboys starting nose tackle Jay Ratliff was arrested and charged with DWI in the early-morning hours Tuesday after he crashed his 2011 Ford pickup truck into a 18-wheeler, according to Grapevine, Texas, police senior officer Sam Shemwell.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...ed-charged-dwi

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Last edited by pocketaces : 01-22-2013 at 08:28 PM.
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
MOBILE, Ala. -- Dallas Cowboys starting nose tackle Jay Ratliff was arrested and charged with DWI in the early-morning hours Tuesday after he crashed his 2011 Ford pickup truck into a 18-wheeler, according to Grapevine, Texas, police senior officer Sam Shemwell.
Unbelievable. Your teammate dies in a DWI accident so you STILL drive drunk less than a few months later.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This Jay Ratliff thing is unbelievable. I just don't see how the organization can possibly keep him on the team after having the Jerry Brown/Josh Brent tragedy. I dunno... If it were my call he'd be outta here.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That Tim Brown stuff has to be BS. Maybe they didn't agree about how to win the game, but I don't think any playcaller ever has the mentality to "throw" the SuperBowl game.

I heard Callahn would be OC, but the playbook would still be Garrett's playbook. Not the WCO that Callahan ran before. I think there will be a combination of both. It might start off as Garrett's playbook and finish mostly with it, but I gotta believe Callahan will try to implement some new stuff too.
Well now Jerry Rice chimed in and agreed with Brown.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
Well now Jerry Rice chimed in and agreed with Brown.
But how can they be mad? Wasn't the story that they had planned to give the Bucs a heavy dose of running, then at the last minute it was changed to go pass heavy? If so, then the blame would seem to fall on Rice and Brown for not delivering. Maybe I got the story backwards, but I dunno. I think they are mad they lost so they are trying to fall back on something that isn't true... but sounds like it could be.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
This Jay Ratliff thing is unbelievable. I just don't see how the organization can possibly keep him on the team after having the Jerry Brown/Josh Brent tragedy. I dunno... If it were my call he'd be outta here.
I wonder if he'll be suspended for any games.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But how can they be mad? Wasn't the story that they had planned to give the Bucs a heavy dose of running, then at the last minute it was changed to go pass heavy? If so, then the blame would seem to fall on Rice and Brown for not delivering. Maybe I got the story backwards, but I dunno. I think they are mad they lost so they are trying to fall back on something that isn't true... but sounds like it could be.
From what I've read and listened to, their issue was that the game plan was changed to pass heavy on friday. And they felt it wasn't enough time to prepare, etc. And Barrett Robbins freaked out bc he couldn't get his calls in place in time for the game.

I'm not saying I guy this, just another reason for me not to be excited about Callahan.

Old 01-22-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think we cut Ratliff but I think this cements the team targeting a DT early in the draft. I was able to watch Senior Bowl coverage of practice today and I must say I was much more impressed with what I saw from Kawaan Short then Sly Williams. I was also very impressed with the second tier of guards, both Brian Winters and Larry Warford played with a nice low base and finished. I'm much more comfortable if the team decides against Cooper in the first round although it would be painful if we went away from Warmack if he is available.
David Quessenberry was used a lot at guard and did a very nice job adapting to the level of talent thrown at him in 1 vs 1. He would be a very nice developmental guy imo.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
From what I've read and listened to, their issue was that the game plan was changed to pass heavy on friday. And they felt it wasn't enough time to prepare, etc. And Barrett Robbins freaked out bc he couldn't get his calls in place in time for the game.

I'm not saying I guy this, just another reason for me not to be excited about Callahan.
He's done far more in his career then that single game. That's fair if you hold that against him as a negative but at least take an in depth look at what he did for the Raiders as OC, then as a HC, then see what he turned that Nebraska offense into after he took over as HC from what it used to be. The under lying issue is we know how the season would turn out if Jason Garrett was calling plays, with Callahan we don't.

Quote:
Old 01-22-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe how stupid Ratliff is with this DWI. You would think that the early incident with Josh Brent and Jerry Brown would teach him enough of a lesson to call of cab or use that service the NFLPA is supposed to have so guys don't drive drunk. With his contract, getting into it with Jerry, and now this it doesn't look good for him. I think he's still talented when healthy, but this type of idiocy needs to be punished. I'd cut him at this point.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:27 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Quote:
He's done far more in his career then that single game. That's fair if you hold that against him as a negative but at least take an in depth look at what he did for the Raiders as OC, then as a HC, then see what he turned that Nebraska offense into after he took over as HC from what it used to be. The under lying issue is we know how the season would turn out if Jason Garrett was calling plays, with Callahan we don't.
Well he kind of ruined Nebraska football. And that's hard to do.

Old 01-23-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Well he kind of ruined Nebraska football. And that's hard to do.
Lol. I'm paying more attention to the numerous offensive records he broke while there. A guy like Zac Taylor was offensive player of the year in the Big 12 and he certainly wasn't the most talented QB ever. I mean, he's just calling plays, he's not the new Head Coach lol. But again, if I had to give a percentage I'd say 70% happy that Garrett won't call plays or gameplan, 30% happy that it's Callahan.

Garrett is a horrible play-caller, I think we all here have blasted him for that numerous times since he's been an OC here. That has run it's course, any change is good. Jim Caldwell had never called plays in his life but magically he was better then Cam Cameron who made the same idiotic mistakes as Garrett and was a very experienced play-caller. It was just time for a change, and unless Norv wanted to come this was our best in house option.

Quote:
Old 01-23-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
I can't believe how stupid Ratliff is with this DWI. You would think that the early incident with Josh Brent and Jerry Brown would teach him enough of a lesson to call of cab or use that service the NFLPA is supposed to have so guys don't drive drunk. With his contract, getting into it with Jerry, and now this it doesn't look good for him. I think he's still talented when healthy, but this type of idiocy needs to be punished. I'd cut him at this point.

Couldn't agree more. It's pretty sickening tbh. Having that happen up close and personal to you, visiting the funeral and the family, and you get so drunk you crash your car into an 18 wheeler a few months later? WTF? I usually don't put too much into an isolated incident but this says a lot about what type of character he has all things considered.

Quote:
Old 01-23-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Lol. I'm paying more attention to the numerous offensive records he broke while there. A guy like Zac Taylor was offensive player of the year in the Big 12 and he certainly wasn't the most talented QB ever. I mean, he's just calling plays, he's not the new Head Coach lol. But again, if I had to give a percentage I'd say 70% happy that Garrett won't call plays or gameplan, 30% happy that it's Callahan.

Garrett is a horrible play-caller, I think we all here have blasted him for that numerous times since he's been an OC here. That has run it's course, any change is good. Jim Caldwell had never called plays in his life but magically he was better then Cam Cameron who made the same idiotic mistakes as Garrett and was a very experienced play-caller. It was just time for a change, and unless Norv wanted to come this was our best in house option.
I'm refreshed by the change at OC, but I'm not excited about Callahan. I think going in a new direction with someone fresh woud've excited me more.

It is what it is at this point and I'll play the wait and see game.

Old 01-23-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
boogeydown
Rookie

boogeydown is a cocksman.boogeydown is a cocksman.boogeydown is a cocksman.

Assuming we redo the contracts of Romo, Ware, Witten and Austin

Cut:
Doug Free, Marcus Spears, Jay Ratliff, Gerald Sensabaugh, Dan Connor

Resign:
Ernie Sims, JP Ladouceur, Phil Costa, Victor Butler

Free Agents:
S Jairus Byrd- instead of resigning Anthony Spencer we use the money on the ball hawking Byrd.
DT Glenn Dorsey- Losing Ratliff, Spears and Brent will leave us thin and DT. Dorsey has been playing in the 3-4 which diminished his value and he should come relatively cheap

Draft: (Im not gonna guess any trades)
1st- DE Ezekiel Ansah. 6'5 270lbs BYU
Ansah has loads of potential and is drawing some comparisons to JPP.
2nd- C Barret Jones. 6'4 305lbs Alabama
Jones is a tad overrated but is still smart and can play OG if needed.
3rd- OG Alvin Bailey. 6'5 315lbs Arkansas
Mauler that paved the way for the Arkansas run game.
4th- DT Kwame Geathers. 6'5 350lbs Georgia
More depth and a stout run stuffer.
5th- RB Rex Burkhead. 5'11 210lbs Nebraska
Bring the Plano kid home. He can run and catch and is a perfect backup to Murray
6th- CB Tyrann Mathieu. 5'9 178lbs LSU
If he's still available at this point I take the chance.
7th- OT Manase Foketi. 6'5 330lbs. West Texas A&M
Massive OT that has potential.
Rookie FA- QB Alex Carder

Roster:
QB- Romo, Orton, Carder
RB- Murray, Burkhead, Dunbar
FB- Vickers
TE- Witten, Hannah, Philips
WR- Bryant, Austin, Harris, Beasley, Coale
OT- Smith, Parnell, Foketi
OG- Livings, Bailey, Bernadeu, Kowalski
C- Jones, Costa

DE- Ware, Ansah, Crawford, Butler
DT- Hatcher, Dorsey, Lissemore, Geathers, Price
LB- Carter, Lee, Albright, Sims, Wilber, McSurdy
CB- Carr, Claiborne, Scandrick, Mathieu, Moore
S- Church, Byrd, Johnson

SP- Bailey, Jones, Ladouceur

Last edited by boogeydown : 01-23-2013 at 09:45 PM.
boogeydown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:08 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

So I've bought this Demarcus Ware jersey 6 years ago and I have still not been able to get Ware to sign it during Pro Bowl week. I got REAAAAAAALLY close 3 years ago... there were 3-5 people bunched up in front of me (not even Cowboys fans) who didn't want to let me through to the front of the gate where he was signing. I'm not one to be pushy and I don't like being one of those shouters begging for autographs... but anyways... I'm going to try to get his autograph today at a practice. Think this is the year??? :)
Old 01-24-2013, 02:40 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^^^^

Hope so, I'd imagine the earlier you get there the better your chances.

I've been out of the loop regarding the playcalling change this week, kind of been a marathon week at work, but is Callahan going to implement HIS offense or are we keeping Garrett's offense with Callahan just taking the play sheet from JG?
Old 01-24-2013, 05:15 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
^^^^^

Hope so, I'd imagine the earlier you get there the better your chances.

I've been out of the loop regarding the playcalling change this week, kind of been a marathon week at work, but is Callahan going to implement HIS offense or are we keeping Garrett's offense with Callahan just taking the play sheet from JG?
Garrett's scheme and Garrett is in charge of gameplanning. Callahan is calling the plays on game-day. Expect the same offense but with a much more flexible play-caller. If Romo is getting killed on 5 step drops expect 3-step drops and screens to counter it.