Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2013, 08:30 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
I just bought this guitar for my son who is just learning how to play(the black one of course lol). Its not expensive, great quality all around. Plus it suits a wide variety of music styles.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guita...lectric-guitar
Haha no joke, this guitar is very high on my list as well. I'd get the Pelham Blue, though!

My issue with buying a cheap guitar and learning on it is, knowing myself, if I don't buy an item I respect and actively want to engage with, I'll just drop it. An $150 dollar Squire just won't keep me interested, but a beautiful telecaster might. That Les Paul is awesome too. I also heard, from a very reliable source, that at this point the difference between Gibson/Epiphone is negligible unless you're a real stickler for "Made in the USA". Apparently some of the Epiphone Les Paul's are amazing.

http://www.long-mcquade.com/products...tm#Reviews-tab

I'm damn close to buying that, though. Humbuckers on the tele would let me play a wide range of music, plus I love me the rosewood neck and the candy apple red.

I was also recommended the Thinline Telecasters. Anyone wanna walk me through the sound difference on the Blacktop vs the hollow body?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Last edited by A Perfect Score : 01-23-2013 at 08:32 AM.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote