Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 01-22-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
gdamac
Veteran

gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.

Would prefer the Raiders to beef up the trenches

gdamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would feel really good about those 2 rounds for the Bills. Still a believer of Barkley and adding Terrence Williams to the other side of Stevie would really open up our offense.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol, I love when people make trades in mocks but don't include what the teams got in return. Hope the Phins got something good from Oakland, but I like the other picks.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Lol, I love when people make trades in mocks but don't include what the teams got in return. Hope the Phins got something good from Oakland, but I like the other picks.
I used somebody else's mock draft for my order, thought I had corrected all the trades they did but guess I missed one. So thats the reasoning behind that lol
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Wr is about 12th on the list of Jets needs. Going 2 rounds without addressing the fact that we have 0 pass rushers on the team would be catastrophic especially considering how good the pass rush class is early
yeah, because the Jets haven't ignored pass rushers for years...
Old 01-22-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
They have no choice this year as we won't have any on the roster.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Again don't think sf needs another RB we have plenty. I like wide out . A DE would be nice in round two.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Calvin Pace and Bryan Thomas are probably leaving the team so we need starting OLB badly. Its not even about pass rush...we need a run stopper at the spot too.

Reaching for a guard, who I like and is a prime candidate for me if the Jets trade down(Which they need to do) with a top 10 pick is not good and taking Woods in round 2 when we have bigger needs at OLB/S/RB/QB/TE might even be worse.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Nouveaux
Rookie

Nouveaux is a cocksman.Nouveaux is a cocksman.Nouveaux is a cocksman.

I'd be giddy if that were the Titans draft.
Nouveaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
ripe_pear1
Rookie

ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Star will not fall out the top 3
ripe_pear1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripe_pear1 View Post
Star will not fall out the top 3
You do realize you have him outside of the top 3 in the mock you just made?
Old 01-23-2013, 08:22 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No WR for the Vikings in the first 2 rounds??? No thanks.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Wilson as my #1 QB wouldn't be angry about him the 1st but we really can't afford to be taking BPA in the 2nd have to address the O-Line early. Fluker probably the best option best case he is Andre Smith gotta take the chance.

Fisher/Dysert would also be an acceptable mock

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
No WR for the Vikings in the first 2 rounds??? No thanks.
This is largely due to fact I anticipate they'll sign one, I know I didn't do FA in this mock but I think they'll sign somebody
Old 01-23-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I have Wilson as my #1 QB wouldn't be angry about him the 1st but we really can't afford to be taking BPA in the 2nd have to address the O-Line early. Fluker probably the best option best case he is Andre Smith gotta take the chance.

Fisher/Dysert would also be an acceptable mock
I did this due to what teams Bruce Arians has been around and what he's used to. The colts had an average O-Line last year and the Steelers before them had an average O-Line.

Perhaps he has seen this and has decided he needs a good O-Line, but I think he'll want to build the QB and TE position like he did last year with the Colts as OC
Old 01-23-2013, 09:33 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Housler and Ertz would be pretty solid but LT and OL in general just needs so much help

Fitz, Floyd, Roberts & Housler would be pretty unstoppable if they had even a decent QB

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote