Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 01-23-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also how did my man King do?

Missed all the action, and forgot to DVR it.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:39 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkyRamsFan View Post
Lane Johnson's moving up the draft boards makes me extremely nervous. This is sounding a lot like what Jason Smith did several years ago.

Both are ex Tight Ends who are very raw and lack experience and technique at the Tackle position. And, Johnson like Smith, is moving up people's boards based on off season practice and not what he did in the actual games.

I remember that Smith looked the part of a quintessential NFL grade OT and then within 2 weeks of signing him he was demoted to the right side because he couldn't pass block to save his or the Rams QB's life.

I'm not saying that Lane Johnson will end up being a bust like Jason Smith, but the parallels are there and they are troubling to say the least.

As far as the Rams are concerned I would pass on Johnson at 16 and probably at 22 also.

WHAT SAY YE?
You would be making a mistake that the Bears would thank you for.

You cannot compare players like that because who knows what Jason Smith's problem was.

Lane Johnson shut down Demontre Moore [top 10] and Alex Okafor [1st].
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't watch the whole thing yet but saw Fishers 1on1s. Holy ****.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lane Johnson's moving up the draft boards makes me extremely nervous. This is sounding a lot like what Jason Smith did several years ago.

Both are ex Tight Ends who are very raw and lack experience and technique at the Tackle position. And, Johnson like Smith, is moving up people's boards based on off season practice and not what he did in the actual games.

I remember that Smith looked the part of a quintessential NFL grade OT and then within 2 weeks of signing him he was demoted to the right side because he couldn't pass block to save his or the Rams QB's life.

I'm not saying that Lane Johnson will end up being a bust like Jason Smith, but the parallels are there and they are troubling to say the least.

As far as the Rams are concerned I would pass on Johnson at 16 and probably at 22 also.

WHAT SAY YE?
It wasn't from lack of skill that hurt Jason Smith, it was because he suffered a major concussion not half way through his rookie season and then another one a year later.
holt_bruce81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I don't see any way he goes top 15, teams drafting top 15 are looking for immediate help and this guy is a project who will likely be drafted by a team that has a lot of patience and can afford to wait for its rewards.
So you think he is going to Seattle?
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
ArkyRamsFan
Veteran

ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
It wasn't from lack of skill that hurt Jason Smith, it was because he suffered a major concussion not half way through his rookie season and then another one a year later.
Well we don't really know that. He was already shifted from the LOT to the ROT in his rookie training camp because the coaches could see early that he wasn't what they hoped he would be.

He was NOT drafted with the 2nd pick overall and give $50 million to be a right offensive tackle. That much we certainly know. He was struggling and on his way to Bust Land way before he suffered even his first concussion.

Look, I hold no malice for the guy but it is what it is......
ArkyRamsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well we don't really know that. He was already shifted from the LOT to the ROT in his rookie training camp because the coaches could see early that he wasn't what they hoped he would be.

He was NOT drafted with the 2nd pick overall and give $50 million to be a right offensive tackle. That much we certainly know. He was struggling and on his way to Bust Land way before he suffered even his first concussion.

Look, I hold no malice for the guy but it is what it is......
You had Alex Barron at Left Tackle.

And before you say "Oh my god, he should easily beat out Alex ******* Barron" Remember it was 2009, Barron had been a decent enough Right Tackle since 2005 and it was his first chance (Because of Pace leaving) to flip over to Left Tackle. Rams Front office didn't want to throw Jason in right away at Left Tackle.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

And before you say "Oh my god, he should easily beat out Alex ******* Barron" Remember it was 2009, Barron had been a decent enough Right Tackle since 2005 and it was his first chance (Because of Pace leaving) to flip over to Left Tackle. Rams Front office didn't want to throw Jason in right away at Left Tackle.
Why? Before Smith, you had guys like Joe Thomas, Jake Long and Ryan Clady proving that rookie left tackles could play at a high level. Any reasoning for not wanting him to play the left side would likely be a negative assessment of Smith, not part of a particular developmental philosophy.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:20 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

WHAT SAY YE?
Yeah, I have to admit, it makes me a little nervous as well. That's not particularly fair to Johnson, but it seems like Rams fans have heard this story before and that's a bit hard for me to shake. Still, it's possible that when the Rams' pick rolls around, he could be among the best players available, although I think that's more likely to be the case at 22 rather than at 16. And you have to wonder if a coach like Boudreau is exactly the guy to get the most out of him.

Quote:

Except Barron started at left tackle for the Rams for nearly the entire 2007 season after Pace went down in the opener. So there was a full year's worth of tape of Barron playing LT in the pros.

I do think that publicly they said starting Smith at right tackle would be a more natural transition for him to the NFL, but you also have to consider that the same coaching staff had no problem starting Saffold out at left tackle as a rookie, ironically preferring him on that side to Smith once again. That suggests to me it was more about Smith than anything.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure why they are trying to make Denard a WR, he would be much better at RB. Dropping punts/kick offs isn't a good sign though.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Not sure why they are trying to make Denard a WR, he would be much better at RB. Dropping punts/kick offs isn't a good sign though.
Who is they? It was Denard's choice via him tonight. His focus is now on making that conversion.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Who is they? It was Denard's choice via him tonight. His focus is now on making that conversion.
I got the feeling that WR was what personnel people were pushing him towards. So he had the option to play RB but is declining?
Old 01-23-2013, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I got the feeling that WR was what personnel people were pushing him towards. So he had the option to play RB but is declining?
Talking to him tonight, his training has been all WR focused. It sounds like that is what NFL teams want him at, it is what was expected from him from the NFL even before this season. Initially, it sounded as if he was going to play WR, RB, CB, returns, and took a rep or two at CB, but it has been all WR/KR/PR going forward per his request.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-23-2013, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody notice Kawann Short?
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:45 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Official H/W for Ansah yet?
Old 01-24-2013, 01:36 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGSeiler View Post
Except Barron started at left tackle for the Rams for nearly the entire 2007 season after Pace went down in the opener. So there was a full year's worth of tape of Barron playing LT in the pros.

I do think that publicly they said starting Smith at right tackle would be a more natural transition for him to the NFL, but you also have to consider that the same coaching staff had no problem starting Saffold out at left tackle as a rookie, ironically preferring him on that side to Smith once again. That suggests to me it was more about Smith than anything.
Ah good catch. And in 2007 Alex Barron had his best year as a Pro, only allowing 3.5 sacks. And then he went over to the right side the next year and that number doubled. So maybe the Rams thought he was better suited for the Left side.

I just don't think we can really compare the two. Jason Smith could of been a really good Left Tackle had it not been for the concussions he suffered early in his career.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Nassib, Trufant, and Fischer made a ton of money this week.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:56 AM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ah good catch. And in 2007 Alex Barron had his best year as a Pro, only allowing 3.5 sacks. And then he went over to the right side the next year and that number doubled. So maybe the Rams thought he was better suited for the Left side.

I just don't think we can really compare the two. Jason Smith could of been a really good Left Tackle had it not been for the concussions he suffered early in his career.
Maybe they did, but obviously they didn't think he was the solution there or they wouldn't have drafted Smith. And clearly the coaching staff wasn't opposed to playing a rookie at LT in general, because they did it with Saffold a year later.

You make a fair point about Smith's injuries, but he wasn't exactly lighting the world on fire prior to his concussion in November of his rookie year. Heck, he struggled to beat out Adam Goldberg to start at right tackle, running with the 2nd team offense through most of camp.

Again, I get that it isn't fair to Johnson to hold Smith's failures against him in any way. But as a Rams fan, when I hear a narrative that's very similar to Smith's story, I'd be lying if I said it didn't worry me a bit. So I get where Arky is coming from. Having said that, Fisher and his staff have certainly earned my trust, so if they think Johnson is their guy, then I'll anxiously await what Boudreau can do with him.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:48 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Official H/W for Ansah yet?
Should be up on the Senior Bowl Weigh-In Page:
http://www.draftcountdown.com/featur...s/Weigh-In.php

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-24-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so who all has had to drop out bc of injuries?
Old 01-24-2013, 09:11 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shane, Scott and BOEZO, would you guys think that my thoughts about Steve Beauharnis prior to the senior bowl were right and that he projects more to a 3-4 ILB?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
bornnraisedwhodat
Rookie

bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was listening to Moving the Sticks, and former Broncos DC Greg Robinson was on there talking about Asnah and said he was disengaging from blocks very well. So which is it? Seems like everyone has a different opinion on the guy (but everyone agrees he has tons of upside).
bornnraisedwhodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I can't believe some of these teams are trying to talk themselves into (N.C. State QB) Mike Glennon. I don't see it." -- NFC personnel executive

"I don't think it's a done deal that (Texas A&M's Luke) Joeckel will be the top offensive tackle taken. In my opinion, Fisher has more upside." -- AFC Scout

In five years, (Georgia NT) John Jenkins will be a multi-year Pro Bowler or he'll be out of the league. I don't think there will be anything in between." -- NFC executive

Follow Daniel Jeremiah on Twitter @MoveTheSticks.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
CrossOfDeath
Rookie

CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do you have some of the late entries such as Sio Moore? I saw on another board that you tweeted Terron Armstead but never saw one for Sio. I don't have a twittner, nor do I ever want to try so I didn't check there.
CrossOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

Quote:
Honest assessment of Larry Warford.

Is he going to be a 2nd round pick that starts for someone as a rookie and becomes a true starting OG in the NFL.

If you had to take an OG who would you take between Fluker and Warford?