Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-26-2012, 04:20 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
So a friend of mine bought me Skyrim on Steam for a pretty badass Christmas gift. I'm a huge fan of ES games but for some reason I haven't played Skyrim yet. Wish me luck sirs.
ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post

:(
Aw he dead.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-elder-s..._Ebony_Warrior

Quote:
Upon reaching level 80, a warrior encased in ebony armor will approach you in any of the major cities and challenge you to a duel to the death. He will await you at his Last Vigil, a camp located on the slopes of the Velothi Mountains in the Rift region of Skyrim, far to the east, just above Fallowstone Cave.

This fight may very well be the hardest you will face in your adventures, so prepare accordingly. Have your strongest weapons and armor, enchant and improve everything, bring plenty of potions, and bring a friend. You can even bring a dragon to the fight by discovering the location, finding a dragon (Like Odahviing at the Throat of the World) and fast traveling back to Last Vigil to land.

The Ebony Warrior is a formidable adversary. He has the Reflect Blows perk from the Heavy Armor Tree, allowing him to reflect 10% melee damage back at you. His enchanted armor also gives him 50% resistance to fire, frost, and shock magic, making him difficult to hurt with magic. His sword has a life-stealing effect and his bow is enchanted with frost. He can also cast several spells, including a 15 second paralyze spell, Close Wounds, Command Daedra, Conjure Storm Atronach, Frost Cloak, and Ironflesh.

Furthermore, he somehow has the ability to use dragon shouts, and will use Unrelenting Force and Disarm. He is immune to paralysis as well as the Bend Will shout. Beware his Unrelenting Force shout as you can easily get thrown off a cliff, though the same can be true for him.

Fight hard and strategically and upon his death, the quest will be completed.

His body can be looted for a handful of jewels and all of his enchanted armor and weapons.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:02 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
My question is this, after you cut off all his limbs and you make off with his jewels, does he cry out "Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!"

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone still cares.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/...s3-in-february

Quote:
Bethesda has announced that all the Skyrim DLC packs will finally arrive on the PlayStation 3 in February.

Though no firm date has been set, Bethesda president Pete Hines broke the news on Twitter that Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn will all arrive on Sony's console next month after months and months of delays.

As way of an apology, all the PS3 DLC will be discounted by 50% for the first week that it's available, so be sure to snap it up fast if it's something you're interested in.

He also announced that Dragonborn will be making its way on PC on February 5, though no pricing has been announced at this stage.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woot Feb 5th for Dragonborn!
Old 01-18-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Dragonborn even out for PC yet? Maybe I missed it.

i done stole dis sig
Old 01-18-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Is Dragonborn even out for PC yet? Maybe I missed it.
No Feb 5th it said in the quote... That's why I was excited!
Old 01-18-2013, 02:53 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
No Feb 5th it said in the quote... That's why I was excited!
For some reason I thought PS3 would be the last to get the DLC. I guess PC and PS3 are just equally screwed. Whatever.

i done stole dis sig
Old 01-18-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I am excited either way. I get to go my Paladin.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I just bought a new solid state hard drive for my PC so I too am excited. I need to remove some mods and probably do a fresh install of the game though.

i done stole dis sig
Old 01-18-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thus far my favorite weapon has been Dawnbreaker. I had to stop being a vampire but it was well worth it evil dead guys explode woot!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:30 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Thus far my favorite weapon has been Dawnbreaker. I had to stop being a vampire but it was well worth it evil dead guys explode woot!
I just unlocked the Dwarven Black Bow of Fate, and it is gorgeous. I thought it was just going to be a vanilla retexture, but not only is it a grand one that makes it look like ebony, they've added a pearlescent shine to parts of the bow and a design that pulses gold, kind of like the Ring of Power from the Lord of the Rings movies.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/

In case anyone is interested, The Elder Scrolls Online beta signups just went live. Think Skyrim, in MMO format.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

It's only for PC. :(
Old 01-22-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

In case anyone is interested, The Elder Scrolls Online beta signups just went live. Think Skyrim, in MMO format.
yeah the regular version has taken over my life an mmo would cause me to lose my job.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 01-23-2013, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 01-23-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah the regular version has taken over my life an mmo would cause me to lose my job.
an MMO of Skyrim would assure that I would lose my job and girlfriend.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:25 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Quote:

Holy moly.

So, uh, should we start planning our hostile takeover of Tamriel now, or what? Also, should we be with the Ebonheart Pact or Daggerfall Covenant? THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO OPTIONS, PEOPLE.

In the video, that's the Ebonheart Pact fighting the undead werewolves in the cavern at the beginning (Hulky Nordic guy with a group of Dark Elves, DUH!). The Aldmeri Dominion is scaling the side of the fortress and being led by the scary sexy ladymage (She's a High Elf or Wood Elf, also DUH!). And the Daggerfall Covenant is the one-man army that's riding bridges across a never ending chasm of doom (Pretty sure he's a Breton). Just so the peeps know.

Ooooh! Let's do a trio based off the Alteration, Illusion, and Conjuration schools! The Alteration caster will be a warrior (Paladin), the Illusion caster will be a thief (Night Blade), and the Conjuration caster will be a mage (Warlock). We also need a werewolf sidekick..and probably more than three people... but priorities first!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:10 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Ebonheart!!! Down with the Aldmeri!
Old 01-25-2013, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would get into Skyrim if the mmo was good. Is it just for Pc and Macs or would it also be released on consoles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

It's funny. I have four total characters that I've ever created, and three of them are each members of the Ebonhearts. Nord Spellsword, Argonian Thief, and Dunmer Assassin! The fourth is actually my least favorite: a Breton Mage. But! She's also a girl, so maybe that's just my rampant chauvinism showing through. She's wicked hot though. I like her ponytail.

Kinda bummed the Redguards aren't part of the Ebonhearts too (although I guess an army of Redguard warriors and Orc berserkers clad in Orc smithing and supported by Breton magic and diplomacy is nice).. That's what my next character is gonna be. Those dudes are badasses. The Empire surrendered to the Aldmeri, but not the Redguards! They chose to keep fighting those fascists, and were successful! They drove them from Hammerfell all by themselves. I always figured the Redguards, Nords, and Dark Elves would ally to fight the Aldmeri during the 2nd Great War, after the Stormcloaks won the civil war in Skyrim anyway. But I get the feeling these alliances are geographically based anyway, so no big.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I would get into Skyrim if the mmo was good. Is it just for Pc and Macs or would it also be released on consoles?
The MMO will be for computer only, I believe. The consoles wouldn't be able to support the massive landscapes and cataclysmic battles that will be in TES:O. They simply don't have the graphics and power resources needed, and players will have to access an online server to connect to the game too.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What TH said. TES:O is PC only as it stands right now, but they're implementing a lot of neat features. I doubt it'll be a machine hog.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote