Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-25-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
Wait, the Stone Roses are headlining Coachella?! I didn't even realize they were still touring. That's awesome.

I just bought tickets to Governor's Ball.

http://lineup.governorsballmusicfestival.com/

I'll probably try to go to Bonnaroo this year as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Not exciting!??

Blur and the mother ******* Stone ******* Roses!
http://whoarethestoneroses.tumblr.com/

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goddammit this is such a great album. I always forget about it, but when I come back to it, I have to change my pants.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 01-25-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
Anyone Velvet Underground fans? Dig in.

We Are the 21st Century Ambassadors of Peace & Magic - Foxygen

best song of the album. can't stop listening to it.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Call me a hipster or whathaveyou, but this is oddly great. Dave can do no wrong in my book.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 01-25-2013, 04:51 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-25-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

So good. Can't wait for February 5.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 01-26-2013, 07:17 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:27 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-28-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Justin Vernon may be taking a break from Bon Iver, but he is making some sick blues with Brian Moen as his drummer, here's a little taste.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got tickets for Coachella.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:14 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

6K???? I need a life.

Last edited by phlysac : 01-30-2013 at 08:20 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was surprised that I didn't hate this:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

I can never push this band enough. Have been my favorite since I first heard them several years ago. They need to release a new album badly. I'm sure the success of Bad Rabbits (share manager and drummer) has slowed things.

They blow me away...

Old 01-31-2013, 07:27 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Got tickets for Coachella.
**** yeah dude, the lineup isn't what last year was, but there is A LOT of really great music in there, I'm sure you'll have a kick ass time. If I were out in Cali, or the west coast I'd have to get out there. I can't justify flying across the country and paying more for a festival than saving the money I would on travel and Roo's ticket right now, but I'm going to have to get out there for one at some point.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
**** yeah dude, the lineup isn't what last year was, but there is A LOT of really great music in there, I'm sure you'll have a kick ass time. If I were out in Cali, or the west coast I'd have to get out there. I can't justify flying across the country and paying more for a festival than saving the money I would on travel and Roo's ticket right now, but I'm going to have to get out there for one at some point.
Yeah, definitely a solid lineup. None of my top 10 bands are really in it but a lot of good music. My first music festival and my last year of undergraduate so it should be a lot of fun.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Nothing blows my mind about the lineup, but it is pretty solid aside from the blockbuster names like last year. Enjoy it. And be on the lookout for these guys: Good friends.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 01-31-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Yeah, definitely a solid lineup. None of my top 10 bands are really in it but a lot of good music. My first music festival and my last year of undergraduate so it should be a lot of fun.
You see for me, there are a lot of my favorite musicians (Ben Howard, Lumineers, Alt J, OMAM) and a lot of musicians I really like, (Tame Impala, RHCP,Grizzly Bear, Postal Service, Sigor Ros, Divine Fits, FJM, Modest Mouse) but its in among a lot more bands that I'm either not familiar with or don't care for. One thing I don't like about Coachella is how short most of the sets are, but when you have that many different acts, that is expected at a festival. Either way, its a music festival with great music and great people looking to have fun. I'm sure you'll have a blast no matter what. Are you going the first or second weekend?

Old 01-31-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MGMT is shooting for a June release date for their third self-titled album. Andrew VanWyngarden and Ben Goldwasser said they plan to get "even more weird" with heavy synth sound and strong influence from Aphex Twin and random 'house music.'

I need a ******* single.

Been gazing a lot with these guys lately.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:41 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Coffee house studying.

Dusk to Dawn - Emancipator

Allelujah! Don't Bend! Ascend! - Godspeed You! Black Emperor

Valtari - Sigur Rós

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 02-01-2013, 01:10 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
You see for me, there are a lot of my favorite musicians (Ben Howard, Lumineers, Alt J, OMAM) and a lot of musicians I really like, (Tame Impala, RHCP,Grizzly Bear, Postal Service, Sigor Ros, Divine Fits, FJM, Modest Mouse) but its in among a lot more bands that I'm either not familiar with or don't care for. One thing I don't like about Coachella is how short most of the sets are, but when you have that many different acts, that is expected at a festival. Either way, its a music festival with great music and great people looking to have fun. I'm sure you'll have a blast no matter what. Are you going the first or second weekend?
First weekend
Old 02-01-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post

Goddammit this is such a great album. I always forget about it, but when I come back to it, I have to change my pants.
I love sitting down at work with that album on, but one guy always stops by my office when he hears it and tries to convince me that they're better than Joy Division even though we all know they spent their career trying to be Joy Division.

So...yeah. When I listen to this great album, an idiot says idiot things that make me mad.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote