Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default LeSean McCoy vs his baby mama

http://larrybrownsports.com/everythi...by-mama/172126

Quote:
Philadelphia Eagles running back LeSean McCoy got into a nasty spat over Twitter with the mother of his young son on Saturday that including mudslinging from both parties.

It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly what sparked the hate-filled exchange, but it seems to have been prompted by McCoy’s baby mama — a woman by the name of Steph — correcting McCoy in a tweet.

McCoy tweeted Saturday to brag about his vacation in Puerto Rico, and misspelled it “vocation.” Steph, who goes by Angelface0330 on Twitter, corrected him, leading to multiple tweets sent back-and-forth between the two.

Here’s Steph correcting him to start the issue (h/t to Black Sports Online for pointing out the exchange):

“@CutonDime25: Well my location ?????? Just know its 80 n the water blue n that sand vocation .... @boonah920 n @covergirldro” vacation*
12:21 AM - 27 Jan 13

McCoy must have taken offense to that, because he then lashed out at Steph:

@angelface0330 man don’t ever n ya life write me about nothing…. U worthless can’t do nothing right WITHOUT ME. Sad u can’t spell or read

— Lesean McCoy (@CutonDime25) January 27, 2013

McCoy then went on to insult Steph, calling her a “bum,” “waste of life,” and “dirty alley” girl:

@angelface0330 no correct that … Beg for money like you been doing you BUM … Don’t ever write me on here I don’t know u waste of life

@angelface0330 I never look or speak to u .. Once u lied bout birth control ya life was created … B 4 that u was a nobody dirty alley grl

Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote