Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I think people really just want scouting reports at all. There are currently only 6 scouting reports up right now. I came here originally because of those reports and I stayed because the forums were interesting. I think the complete lack of reports is causing a decline in new visitors and new forum members. I like the other content that is being put up, but the scouting reports are the meat and potatoes that this site runs on. The forums are consistently the best part of this site now. The site and the forums have clearly declined in the past couple years.

I wouldn't fret too much about the hive mind and flaming that happens sometimes. It's just part of the internet.
I've said this before, and since this thread is up again I'll echo it one more time. The scouting reports and mock drafts (but especially the scouting reports) were what got me into the site in the first place, and as I became more knowledgable the forums became more appealing.

But anymore, the only way to describe the quality of scouting reports on this site is "poor." Am I saying I'm going to stop posting on the forums because of it? No. But I don't even look for scouting reports anymore, because I know they're not going to be there. It does make me enjoy the site less than I used to. A database of scouting reports fuels forum discussion. Now there's just an unjustified ranking of prospects with a few lines thrown onto some of the blue-chippers' pages.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 01-28-2013 at 06:37 PM.