Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Where will Alex Smith be next season
Buffalo 5 4.63%
Cleveland 10 9.26%
Kansas City 47 43.52%
Jacksonville 6 5.56%
Arizona 25 23.15%
NY Jets 10 9.26%
Other: Who 5 4.63%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-29-2013, 08:20 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Alex Smith is a Chief

What team do you think Alex Smith will go to this off-season?

http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/...ar-4133430.php

Quote:
The NFL season is nearing the finish line and teams without decent quarterbacks are sputtering in the rear, broken down, unable to compete. So the obvious question is being asked.

Where will Alex Smith play next year?

Arizona? Kansas City? The wildly dysfunctional Jets? Jacksonville?

And Smith will be a starter. He will be coveted by many teams around the league.

The main question is how will he exit? If the 49ers cut him, they'll owe him $1 million. If he's on their roster as of April 1, the 49ers must pay Smith his entire base salary of $7.5 million.

But if the 49ers can arrange a trade, they'll likely get something significant in return. Smith is a proven starting quarterback and his base salary is very low for his position: he ranks 20th in the league behind the likes of Mark Sanchez, Kevin Kolb and Matt Cassel.

Smith has been more effective in the past year than any of them. It's hard to imagine low-key Smith in New York, but the Jets would love to have someone so efficient (tangential ramble: the Jets not only screwed up their quarterback situation by acquiring Tim Tebow, they also deprived NFL fans of a key character in their weekly soap opera. Love him or hate him, Tebow is fun to watch. On the field, not on the sideline with a clipboard).

Smith will be an attractive acquisition. He ranks third in the league in passer rating.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:32 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The team will more than likely give him permission to seek a trade and talk with other teams as opposed to releasing him outright post SuperBowl (win).

There is one team not mentioned in your poll, Philadelphia who could also be in the mix IMO.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:41 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.O.O.D View Post
The team will more than likely give him permission to seek a trade and talk with other teams as opposed to releasing him outright post SuperBowl (win).

There is one team not mentioned in your poll, Philadelphia who could also be in the mix IMO.
Agreed I think Philadelphia could be a great fit for both player and team

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:42 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The team will more than likely give him permission to seek a trade and talk with other teams as opposed to releasing him outright.
He is set to make 8.5 million next season there is no way they pay him that to be a back up. I think interested teams would be willing to just wait for them to cut him.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:46 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
He is set to make 8.5 million next season there is no way they pay him that to be a back up. I think interested teams would be willing to just wait for them to cut him.
If he gets cut then he needs a new deal. If a team trades for him they can have him for relatively little money (QB wise) and see what happens from there. With the need for QBs and the perceived lack of top talent at the position in the draft I would be surprised if he didn't end up with a pretty good contract, possibly 3 or 4 years at $11m per. Smith isn't a great QB but the last two years he has shown he isn't a liability and when given the right scheme and good options can actually be very successful.

Old 01-29-2013, 08:53 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The chiefs will draft Joeckel and then get Alex Smith.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
Ah, the island of misfit quarterbacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:56 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
I heard they were going to trade for Bryan Bulaga and give Cassell another shot

Old 01-29-2013, 08:57 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't imagine Smith willingly going to the Jets. I think he would be a good fit for any of the other teams listed, and Philadelphia like someone else mentioned. A darkhorse team, and I am well aware that this sounds crazy, is Baltimore.

If Joe Flacco really does want the $20 million per year that he is reportedly asking for, I think it is entirely possible that the Ravens will pass and instead sign Smith for half of that. I don't think the difference between the two is worth $8-10 million per year.

Regardless, I voted for Jacksonville. I think that with a defensive minded coach, two young and talented receivers, and one of the best backs in the league Smith would fit in well. Plus he just is the type of QB that I think would fit in well in a low-key environment like Jacksonville
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
He wouldn't be a back up for Chip Kelly. I do question how he might fit into this offense as he doesn't take a lot of chances with downfield throws. But I think Kelly will explore all options available to upgrade the position.

I think Cleveland is an interesting team based solely off of Norv being there. Familiarity with the offense and Norv. He also improved in his second year under Norv.

As far as interested teams waiting around for us to cut him...you could do that, but you may lose out on acquiring him if you pursue that route. Perhaps some teams may do that, but I think at least one team if not more will be willing to pull the trigger and upgrade the position while they can for a 3rd day pick.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
I can't imagine Smith willingly going to the Jets. I think he would be a good fit for any of the other teams listed, and Philadelphia like someone else mentioned. A darkhorse team, and I am well aware that this sounds crazy, is Baltimore.

If Joe Flacco really does want the $20 million per year that he is reportedly asking for, I think it is entirely possible that the Ravens will pass and instead sign Smith for half of that. I don't think the difference between the two is worth $8-10 million per year.

Regardless, I voted for Jacksonville. I think that with a defensive minded coach, two young and talented receivers, and one of the best backs in the league Smith would fit in well. Plus he just is the type of QB that I think would fit in well in a low-key environment like Jacksonville
Flacco is going to be in Baltimore next season regardless if his current deal gets reworked or not. They could just use the franchise tag on him for the upcoming season.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:35 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Old 01-29-2013, 09:56 AM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lombardi in Cleveland is a buffoon who thought the 49ers just needed someone washed up and on his last legs like McNabb in 2011 and not Smith.

Jets are a mess and if they want to miss the playoffs with dignity they get Smith and go 8-8. Doesn't make sense to me.

2 other teams stand to gain the most by improving QB as they had the worst production last year.

Bruce Arians is already 60 years old and this is likely his only shot as a head coach. If he campaigns for a QB and it doesn't work well it could cost him his job a year early. I say he sticks with Kolb and or drafts a QB he probably gets 3 years before his future is decided.

Andy Reid has coached 14 years.
The Cheifs are now 20 years past since Joe Montana won the last playoff game for them.
They would rather field a team that can be in the playoffs sooner.
KC fans maybe thought it couldn't get worse than Matt Cassel. Brady Quinn was worse.
Alex Smith here makes the most sense.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:23 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that Smith will go to the Browns. He'll easily be the starter and has Norv Turner as his OC who was his OC back in 2006 which was his best season pre-Harbaugh. To me, that makes the most sense for Smith. Otherwise, he'll have to learn yet another offense and for him, thats just a waste of time.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read (thought it was here, or linked from here) that Philly is very high on Nick Foles, so I didn't list Philly. But who knows.....

How many different OC's has Smith had to play for in his NFL career?
Old 01-29-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
I agree strongly..... and I see a repeat of the Joe Montana trade > from San Francisco to Kansas City.

Andy Reid will get his guy as a Chief.
New coach, new QB. Fresh start.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why are you the way that you are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I agree strongly..... and I see a repeat of the Joe Montana trade > from San Francisco to Kansas City.

Andy Reid will get his guy as a Chief.
New coach, new QB. Fresh start
Hooray for the Chiefs being mediocre for the next three decades!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
49ers1984
Rookie

49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Why are you the way that you are?

Why would the Chiefs not want to trade for Alex Smith? It would be better then taking a QB in the draft they would not be sure of?

Hooray for the Chiefs being mediocre for the next three decades!
How do you not know if that will happen anyway?
49ers1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He should follow Norv.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers1984 View Post
How do you not know if that will happen anyway?
Because Alex Smith is Matt Cassel redux. Look at Matt Cassel in 2010 and Alex Smith in 2011, it's the same guy. A guy that is in there to NOT lose games not a guy that is in there to win games. You might go to the playoffs with a guy like that but no further once you get to the playoffs it won't be a long stay.

Yes, it might happen anyway but why guarantee that it will happen.
TheMatriculator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatriculator View Post
Because Alex Smith is Matt Cassel redux. Look at Matt Cassel in 2010 and Alex Smith in 2011, it's the same guy. A guy that is in there to NOT lose games not a guy that is in there to win games. You might go to the playoffs with a guy like that but no further once you get to the playoffs it won't be a long stay.

That isn't really a good comparison. Cassel's great year in 2010 came with one of the best running games in the league, 1st in yards and 4th in YPA, and he completed under 50% of his passes despite having a yards per pass attempt under seven. Most of his big plays were dumpoffs to Charles or jump balls to Bowe.

Smith didn't have an unstoppable receiver in 2011. Crabtree hadn't emerged yet and Vernon Davis had a down year, both had serious drop problems in 2011. The 49ers running game in 2011, while good, wasn't amazing. They were 8th in yards but only 19th in YPA. They were not as dominate running the ball as people think.

Regardless, Smith has at least shown he can continue his level of play. He was having his best year by far before he got injured. Leading the league in completion percentage and passer rating while being top three in yards per pass attempt is a great accomplishment. Cassel has only gotten worse since 2010.

Smith has also proven that he can lead a team from behind every once in a while, he did so from down three scores against the Eagles last year and of course everyone remembers the game against the Saints. I honestly can't remember one instance where Matt Cassel made big plays when they needed him to
Old 01-29-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
49ers1984
Rookie

49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatriculator View Post

He got to the NFC Championship. Could you not say the same thing about Matt Ryan?
49ers1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think he's really a great fit anywhere, because he's not a good player. Feel sorry for whoever gets stuck with that.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
I don't think he's really a great fit anywhere, because he's not a good player. Feel sorry for whoever gets stuck with that.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe Alex Smith still has homers, even after Kaepernick came in and showed even a raw and unpolished newcomer could take them to a level Smith couldn't dream of.

Did you know the Saints gave up the most yards of all time this season? Bragging about beating us by 1 score is like bragging about being really good in the MWC. Your team is substantially more talented than ours.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote