Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 01-29-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
steelersrock151
Rookie

steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.

Can deal with Bernard (or Lacy) in the second, but firmly believe that a WR inthe first round, outside of Megatron quality, is a wasted pick. Need a rush linebacker, middle backer, safety, playmaker on D. But if Womack falls, I'd still grab him.
steelersrock151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:14 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ILB is the one position on the defense we don't need help on. Terrible terrible pick. I would be very disappointed.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:34 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmgrand View Post
21. Washington* (10-6) - Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
- RGIII needs weapons to keep this explosive offense progressing. Hunter provides a second deep threat with Hankerson, as Garcon runs the intermediate routes.
I don't like this pick at all. Garcon is actually a fantastic deep threat but that is besides the point. Hunter is terribly skinny and does not play big and has lost a lot of speed after his surgery. I dont at all consider him a better prospect than Hankerson at this point. I assume you have for some reason written off or ignored Josh Morgan who happened to lead the team in receptions? Should we lose Moss, I could see us targetting a rotational WR in FA for the slot but a guy like Hunter provides no real impact and considering our needs in other positions would be a really wasted pick.

Last edited by DiG : 01-30-2013 at 11:32 AM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote