Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do you keep saying people are mad? I don't think anyone here is mad, what reason would they have to be mad? It's fun to make fun of someone who can be such an idiot/gullible but that's nothing new. I'd be mad at one of my own players for getting suspended, but nothing here suggest anyone would actually be mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Why do you keep saying people are mad? I don't think anyone here is mad, what reason would they have to be mad? It's fun to make fun of someone who can be such an idiot/gullible but that's nothing new. I'd be mad at one of my own players for getting suspended, but nothing here suggest anyone would actually be mad.
D-Unit seems pretty mad
Old 01-29-2013, 07:20 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody is mad about this. People are just laughing at Manti. We're having a nice chuckle at his expense, because he apparently acted like an idiot. That's not even close to being mad or hating.

Last edited by WCH : 01-29-2013 at 07:25 PM.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Some people are just teasing and having fun -- to those guys, go for it. It's an immature reflection of who they are, but meh... there's always room for a 2 cent laugh.

But some people really do sound mad. Why? Cause he's gotten/getting away with what they think is a complete lie. Mad that he got Heisman hype because of this story. Mad that he strung their hearts out in pity. Mad that his interviews match up or don't match up. There's A LOT of people mad at him for not being truthful about it when he first found out about it. ...and still mad at him cause they still don't think they have the real truth yet. ...and many many more reasons that it's just too funny to list them all... from morals to ethics to the fall of the human society... The best was FE's post saying, "I say we seek out and destroy all these "loosers" (anyone defending Manti) before they ruin our society." Funny statement with an underlying hatred. I had to respond to that hilarious post.

Not everyone is mad. But a lot of people are. I just don't get it. At worst he got publicity. He didn't take steroids, didn't fix games, didn't commit rape, steal property, take money from boosters, no DUI, no crime... the whole public explosion is mind boggling. Reggie Bush and Cam Newton had it easier and their offenses were worse.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not mad. Far from it. Faaaaaar from it.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
packfan88
Rookie

packfan88 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I'm not mad. Far from it. Faaaaaar from it.
well played.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:36 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Some people are just teasing and having fun -- to those guys, go for it. It's an immature reflection of who they are, but meh... there's always room for a 2 cent laugh.

But some people really do sound mad. Why? Cause he's gotten/getting away with what they think is a complete lie. Mad that he got Heisman hype because of this story. Mad that he strung their hearts out in pity. Mad that his interviews match up or don't match up. There's A LOT of people mad at him for not being truthful about it when he first found out about it. ...and still mad at him cause they still don't think they have the real truth yet. ...and many many more reasons that it's just too funny to list them all... from morals to ethics to the fall of the human society... The best was FE's post saying, "I say we seek out and destroy all these "loosers" (anyone defending Manti) before they ruin our society." Funny statement with an underlying hatred. I had to respond to that hilarious post.

Not everyone is mad. But a lot of people are. I just don't get it. At worst he got publicity. He didn't take steroids, didn't fix games, didn't commit rape, steal property, take money from boosters, no DUI, no crime... the whole public explosion is mind boggling. Reggie Bush and Cam Newton had it easier and their offenses were worse.
I don't get where you are seeing all of these mad people. You are really reading too much into these posts. Everyone is making fun of him and thinks he's a couple of IQ points away from riding the short bus. He may or may not be ***. He may or may not have helped make the whole thing up. He may or may not have milked this fake GF for fame.

But with the absolutely incoherent, intractable, and sometimes impossible sequence of events, he is most assuredly a moron that is lying to the world.

He's a big name prospect so we are going to talk about him when there really isn't much prospect news. Plus, our society loves knocking down the famous after we've built them up.

We are all aholes for piling on, but I don't think anyone is mad.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:30 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I don't get where you are seeing all of these mad people. You are really reading too much into these posts. Everyone is making fun of him and thinks he's a couple of IQ points away from riding the short bus. He may or may not be ***. He may or may not have helped make the whole thing up. He may or may not have milked this fake GF for fame.

But with the absolutely incoherent, intractable, and sometimes impossible sequence of events, he is most assuredly a moron that is lying to the world.

He's a big name prospect so we are going to talk about him when there really isn't much prospect news. Plus, our society loves knocking down the famous after we've built them up.

We are all aholes for piling on, but I don't think anyone is mad.
Maybe mad is the wrong word. People are hating. Hating and mad sometimes get mixed together. Sometimes it's related and sometimes it's not. I see more hating than I see funny jokes though.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:57 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never really got into this discussion, but after being on the front page for so long i finally clicked it.

Wow. 53 pages? Do any of you guys do scouting reports?
Old 01-30-2013, 01:58 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get all three. I get why people would be mad it tugged at heart strings and he appeared to benefit for it. I understand how people could get major major lulz from this. Its a **** storm and it seems that no one is willing to be culpable. This story is so fantastic its hard to believe how many people got duped by it.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:59 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Never really got into this discussion, but after being on the front page for so long i finally clicked it.

Wow. 53 pages? Do any of you guys do scouting reports?
I've been meaning to try it. I think that is an after super bowl thing.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:03 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if he is completely innocent, he still milked the **** even after he found out she wasn't dead/real. It's easy to hate on a guy who either faked this whole thing or is so completely stupid that he never saw her in person or saw her on video chat. It also is super easy and fun to hate on ND. They just love themselves too much for me.

"Someone I deeply love has cancer? Best to never visit them or attend the funeral." The **** is that. If someone I loved had cancer, I'm on my way immediately and at least attend the funeral.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 01-30-2013, 03:22 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like if you were so ignorant/gullible to fall for this whole thing (while being the star player at a high profile program) OR you were so self absorbed that you did it all for publicity (or some combination of the two)...you've earned the right to be hated on.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Oh, D . . . you're making this so much more amusing for me.

I've told you directly several times in this thread you're reading into my posts too much.

The post you quoted was guilty of mocking and sarcasm, sure. But it wasn't hateful, it was playful. The "loosers" thing was a deliberate re-use of a typo/common language mistake and was (sarcastically) referring to all the people who are "hating" on Manti to be eliminated before they destroy the utopian society that could believe Manti to be 100% innocent in all this.

It's really less fun when I have to spell it out. Maybe being gullible is a cultural thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
At this point who really cares except the haters who will never forgive him or believe anything he says.
The reality is, he will drop quite a few spots in round 1 and a very good team will get a player they never, ever thought they would get a shot at and he go on to dominate for them while all the loosers who made his drop possible, will cry in their milk as they have to watch him play for a top Super Bowl contender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Not true. It seems pretty clear that the lovers who will never distrust him and maintain he is 100% a victim still seem to care, too.

They'll probably say idiotic things along the way, too. They might, perhaps, attribute any potential slide to others rather than to Manti. I say we seek out and destroy all these "loosers" before they ruin our society.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
Old 01-30-2013, 10:44 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol so this fool was in love with Manti. Yup I'm done.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
Old 01-30-2013, 12:17 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope Te'o is ***. Time to come out Manti. It's time to come out. It's 2013, no one will kill you for it.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope this dude Ronaniah is getting paid a lot to take the fall.

i done stole dis sig
Old 01-30-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Even if he is completely innocent, he still milked the **** even after he found out she wasn't dead/real. It's easy to hate on a guy who either faked this whole thing or is so completely stupid that he never saw her in person or saw her on video chat. It also is super easy and fun to hate on ND. They just love themselves too much for me.

"Someone I deeply love has cancer? Best to never visit them or attend the funeral." The **** is that. If someone I loved had cancer, I'm on my way immediately and at least attend the funeral.
See this. This post isn't about teasing him for a cheap laugh (which is what everyone says is going on here). This is a post from someone who is legitimately bothered by what he did. Why is it so hard to get over the idea that he milked the story?

Furthermore, why aren't you considering the idea that he did it because he was confused on what to do until he found out the real truth? And also wanted to keep it from being a distraction leading up to the Championship game? Those are legit reasons to keep it under wraps. But instead you take it as he "milked" the story up. Why are you ignoring other reasons?

This is the biggest non-story made into a story. Why care so much?
Old 01-30-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I hope this dude Ronaniah is getting paid a lot to take the fall.
I'm sure he is. I think it's obvious he's the fall guy.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Oh, D . . . you're making this so much more amusing for me.

I've told you directly several times in this thread you're reading into my posts too much.

The post you quoted was guilty of mocking and sarcasm, sure. But it wasn't hateful, it was playful. The "loosers" thing was a deliberate re-use of a typo/common language mistake and was (sarcastically) referring to all the people who are "hating" on Manti to be eliminated before they destroy the utopian society that could believe Manti to be 100% innocent in all this.

It's really less fun when I have to spell it out. Maybe being gullible is a cultural thing?
Really? You went there? You had to stoop to insulting me and my culture? Are you some sort of bigoted racist? Infraction coming your way. Laugh that up.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
See this. This post isn't about teasing him for a cheap laugh (which is what everyone says is going on here). This is a post from someone who is legitimately bothered by what he did. Why is it so hard to get over the idea that he milked the story?

Furthermore, why aren't you considering the idea that he did it because he was confused on what to do until he found out the real truth? And also wanted to keep it from being a distraction leading up to the Championship game? Those are legit reasons to keep it under wraps. But instead you take it as he "milked" the story up. Why are you ignoring other reasons?

This is the biggest non-story made into a story. Why care so much?
Why do YOU care so much? That is the real question.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-30-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Why do YOU care so much? That is the real question.
I don't really care about him as much as I care about debating with you guys. That's the answer to your real question. I think I have legit arguing points that people don't want to hear.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't really care about him as much as I care about debating with you guys. That's the answer to your real question. I think I have legit arguing points that people don't want to hear.
It isn't a debate if you're just telling us 'you guys are so mad!". That isn't a debate, you're upset at the Manti hate, so you're trying to tell us that what we're saying about him is wrong. Well unfortunately no one gives a ****. You've told us that we're all mad enough times for people to know your point of view, saying it over and over isn't going to change anything, so what is there to debate?

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-30-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This event that happened to Manti Te'o had all the makings of a great story. Its very unique and people are intrugued by it, but some of the criticism is really unfair. People will naturally assume that he has something to do with this as this would make it even a better story.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Old 01-30-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Really? You went there? You had to stoop to insulting me and my culture? Are you some sort of bigoted racist? Infraction coming your way. Laugh that up.
Now I'm completely sure you aren't even a remotely reasonable person.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
Closed Thread