Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 01-30-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Khaseem went to Rutgers :/

and fell hard here.

and i'm eh on the giants draft. I personally don't like Gholston. If we keep Bennett, TE's not a need. We need to address the front 7 early and often. I like Johnson though
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah you knocked this Niner mock out of the park. I have actually been discussing with some fellow Niner fans about them trading up in the first to grab a 5 tech that they really like. I think Floyd is a great fit in Smiths role. Also if they could get Amerson with that pick in the second I would be ridiculously happy he fits perfectly into Goldsons role should he move on.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:47 AM    (permalink
IrishBoy93
Rookie

IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Khaseem went to Rutgers :/

and fell hard here.

and i'm eh on the giants draft. I personally don't like Gholston. If we keep Bennett, TE's not a need. We need to address the front 7 early and often. I like Johnson though

Hm, my bad on the Rutgers mistake. As for the draft, tell me what you think. I think I agree to some point that the Giants need to add some help to the DL, but they also invested a ton in it the past three years, so much so, they ignored the offensive line. I think where Ertz falls? He's kinda lke Randle last year where you have to take him.
IrishBoy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:37 PM    (permalink
eliasrapp98
Rookie

eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98

Give the Eagles a CB/S in the 3rd and Schwene in the 4th and I say hell yea.
eliasrapp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:50 PM    (permalink
BigBearFan
Rookie

BigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Overall very impressive, very nicely done! I have one complaint if the Bears did trade down in the 1st (which is okay) to stock pile picks what's your logic with picking up a D-lineman?? We desperately need depth & youth at both CB & LB not the DLine - I realize that H. Melton will be a FA this year (or maybe next, not sure) but we are loaded with young depth there.
BigBearFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
• Oakland trades 1st rounder to Miami for 1st, 2nd, and 4th rounder
I'm with you so far.

Quote:
12. Oakland- Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
- Jones falls, and the Raiders take him to help their pass rushing woes.
Absolutely worth the risk at this point.

Quote:
43. Oakland- Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
Not a Reggie McKenzie type player. Suspect effort. Eifert or Fluker would be phenomenal here. DeAndre Hopkins still on the board? Wow. Value pick.

Quote:
68. Oakland- Robert Alford, CB, Southeastern Louisiana
Hell yeah.

Quote:
99. Oakland- Tony Jefferson, S, Oklahoma
We'll take him.

Quote:
110. Oakland- Hugh Thornton, OG, Illinois
We'll take him.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.

Last edited by Abaddon : 01-31-2013 at 10:03 PM.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote