Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 01-30-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So...Chris Culliver's anti-*** remarks...

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madirishman View Post
Straight thuggin, hard-hitting 'Hawk!' Love it too. BTW, I saw that hit on your avatar pic live....freaking awesome.
That hit gets me wet every time. Early Douchette is one of my most hated players in the NFL. I almost felt guilty like I made that play happen with my mind.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
So...Chris Culliver's anti-*** remarks...
I don't think I've ever met a black man that wasn't homophobic don't think it's a huge deal. That being said i'm sure the media will eat that up.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madirishman View Post
Waiting anxiously for this epic Super Bowl thread....

I don't know if it will be epic. It will probably fall flat due to expectations. I HOPE to have it done tonight. Tried to start last night, but I got a message from a certain young female that required immediate attention. So yea, the SB GDT got bumped a day.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know if it will be epic. It will probably fall flat due to expectations. I HOPE to have it done tonight. Tried to start last night, but I got a message from a certain young female that required immediate attention. So yea, the SB GDT got bumped a day.
I will call you Weezy F Borat

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
I don't think I've ever met a black man that wasn't homophobic don't think it's a huge deal. That being said i'm sure the media will eat that up.
Wait...what?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im hoping for some undeserved value for alex smith. hopefully some team out there is desperate enough

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Where do you live? Out here there are a lot of *** people that are of many different ethnic backgrounds.

Quote:
Old 01-30-2013, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Where do you live? Out here there are a lot of *** people that are of many different ethnic backgrounds.
Both years I was in San Francisco every teammate I had responded that exact same way and 90% of my team was black that's why I say that.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is painting with a broad brush but the overwhelming majority of youth I counsel on a daily basis are hugely homophobic. It's not chosen bigotry as much as I believe it to be cultural ignorance.

I'd rather talk about all of the white women he offended in the same interview.

The hypocrisy in PC media astounds me.

Regardless, Culliver is an ignorant fool for saying what he said.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Culliver's apology...

Quote:
The derogatory comments I made yesterday were a reflection of thoughts in my head, but they are not how I feel. It has taken me seeing them in print to realize that they are hurtful and ugly. Those discriminating feelings are truly not in my heart. Further, I apologize to those who I have hurt and offended, and I pledge to learn and grow from this experience…

a few thoughts from former 49er Tony Pashos...

Quote:
Chris Culliver must not have read his Niners contract. Strict zero tolerance policy for any sort of prejudice or discrimination. The contract clearly states-zero tolerance-Niners respect all genders, races, religions, sexual orientations, etc. you sign your name on it. Chris Culliver opened himself up 2 serious punishment. Niners r dead serious against discrimination that they put zero tolerance in deal.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he's good at CB; they aren't going to drop him

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
he's good at CB; they aren't going to drop him
Nor should they, in my opinion. Even with a zero-tolerance policy.

Why? In my opinion, what Culliver said (although completely ignorant) weren't tainted with obvious hate. His words showed a lack of acceptance towards homosexuality (which is wrong IMO) but it wasn't blatant bigotry (again IMO.)

Let's hope he means what he said in that it is a life lesson he will learn from.

Last edited by phlysac : 01-30-2013 at 09:17 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

The Michael Crabtree allegations and now the Chris Culliver anti-*** comments. What's next? Frank Gore is found out to be a serial killer Saturday night? Geez.

Quote:
Old 01-30-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Michael Crabtree allegations and now the Chris Culliver anti-*** comments. What's next? Frank Gore is found out to be a serial killer Saturday night? Geez.
So we're freaking about allegations now? All your words boil down to Culliver being a homophobe, which is disappointing, but nothing will come of this except for a fine for his stupidity.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
So we're freaking about allegations now? All your words boil down to Culliver being a homophobe, which is disappointing, but nothing will come of this except for a fine for his stupidity.
Well, I'm sure both incidents won't be a distraction, but it's just not helping anyone's case or the team. That's all I'm saying here.

Quote:
Old 01-30-2013, 11:12 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I'm black and I'm not homophobic. I love bi women too much ;). But seriously, I don't care to be around heel-wearing, sissy-fied *** men and but I've hung around a couple of *** dudes who were extremely cool. The type that you wouldn't know they were *** unless they told you. Its about perception man. Most men in general(especially athletes) are homophobic, from my experience. Whether you were raised in the inner city like me or upper middle class, its more about your early exposure to **** and their lifestyle and how that shapes your perception.

I don't know what Cully said nor do I care. They can deal with all that after the game. Its not a distraction unless the team makes it one. Everything should be about Sunday at this point. I'm sure Jimbaugh will make sure it is.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 01-30-2013 at 11:28 PM.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That hit gets me wet every time. Early Douchette is one of my most hated players in the NFL. I almost felt guilty like I made that play happen with my mind.
I'm surprised Doucet didn't shatter into a million pieces, much like a backboard attached by Shaq in the early 90's.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:50 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Well I'm black and I'm not homophobic. I love bi women too much ;). But seriously, I don't care to be around heel-wearing, sissy-fied *** men and but I've hung around a couple of *** dudes who were extremely cool. The type that you wouldn't know they were *** unless they told you. Its about perception man. Most men in general(especially athletes) are homophobic, from my experience. Whether you were raised in the inner city like me or upper middle class, its more about your early exposure to **** and their lifestyle and how that shapes your perception.
I think I feel the same way...being a fellow black man that is.

Quote:
Old 01-31-2013, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

(Actually) a great read on underrated Justin Smith: http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012...-just-does-job

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GDT is halfway done. Kept getting side-tracked last night. I'll have it posted tonight. Probably late tonight, but it will be up for sure.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like I have built it up in my mind so much that there is no way the GDT can live up to my expectations
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
I feel like I have built it up in my mind so much that there is no way the GDT can live up to my expectations
Yeah, it's going to suck lol. It's not my fault dammit. The ladies happen to find my divorce story to be a bit of a panty-dropper. I mean, I need to help them in their time on need. It's the right thing to do.

Old 01-31-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, it's going to suck lol. It's not my fault dammit. The ladies happen to find my divorce story to be a bit of a panty-dropper. I mean, I need to help them in their time on need. It's the right thing to do.
Hmmmm, since you're the one who got divorced, shouldnt the ladies be helping you in your time of need?
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Hmmmm, since you're the one who got divorced, shouldnt the ladies be helping you in your time of need?
Well, it's kind of mutual. They help me "move on." I help them find their panties afterward.