1st rounder and 2nd to come soon
|Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts
01-29-2013, 06:05 PM
Join Date: Jan 2013
1st rounder and 2nd to come soon
1. Chiefs- Geno Smith QB West VA
- Joeckel may end up the pick but the Chiefs need a QB and while waiting until round two could be a possibility, they lock up the need here. Horrible year to pick first.
2. Jaguars- Star L DT Utah
-The Jaguars add the best defender in the draft to an already decent defense.
3. Bills (from Raiders)- Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M
-The Bills move up for the tackle they covet. They trade their 3rd this year and a 4th next year. Raiders take less to move out of the spot and add more picks.
4. Eagles- Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan
-The Eagles grab Fisher here as a possible surprise pick, who has the athleticism to strive in a Chip Kelly offense.
5. Lions- Dee Miliner CB Alabama
- With the chance to add the top pass rusher, the Lions still choose to add to the secondary with the top corner.
6. Browns- Damontre Moore DE Texas A&M
Moore adds a pass rush to a solid Browns D. Jarvis Jones is a possibility here as well.
7. Steelers (from Cardinals)- Jarvis Jones LB UGA
The Steelers move up giving up their 2nd rounder to add Jones who can be a terror for the Steelers. They have other needs but Jones is worth the move.
8. Raiders (from Bills)- Bjoern Werner DE FSU
Werner adds to the Raiders defense as a pass rusher who is solid against the run.
9. Jets- Barkevious Mingo OLB LSU
Four pass rushers in a row fills a need here for the Jets.
10. Titans- Sheldon Richardson DT Mizzou
Richardson provides an interior pass rusher for the Titans, and will make the ends more effective in doing so.
11. Chargers- Manti Teo LB ND
With both tackles gone the Chargers select the Catfish.
12. Dolphins- Keenan Allen WR CAL
The Dolphins need playmakers at the receiver position.
13. Buccaneers- Jonathan Banks CB MSU
The Bucs need CB help and Banks is the next best player. One of the LBer's could be an option but Banks will help the secondary.
14. Cardinals (from Panthers)- Lane Johnson OT OU
The Cardinals jump back up only three spots for a 4th to grab Johnson here.
15. Saints- Shariff Floyd DT Florida
The Saints add Floyd to provide a solid interior defender. Some say he is a better pass rusher than run defender some say the opposite, but how about decent at both.
16. Rams- Kenny Vaccaro S Texas
The Rams bolster the secondary with this selection of vaccaro.
17. Bengals (from Panthers)- Alec Ogletree LB UGA
The Bengals move up for Ogletree who won't be there when their turn comes around with the LBer hungry Giants and Bears pick before them. Panthers move back down picking up another fourth.
18. Cowboys- Chance Warmack OG Alabama
The Cowboys can save some cap by letting Ratliff go And he is injury plagued, so Jesse Williams could be a fit, they can't pass on Warmack here though.
19. Giants- Ziggy Ansah DE BYU
Umenyiora will be gone so they add Ansah to pair with JPP and Tuck. Minter could be the pick also but they take the talented Senior Bowl star here.
20. Bears- Kevin Minter LB LSU
The Bears could look at Lane Johnson here but they need someone to replace Urlacher and Minter could be that guy.
21. Panthers (from Bengals)- Jesse Williams NT Alabama
Could play in a 4-3 as a Huge Clog in the middle.
22. Rams (from Redskins)- Cordarelle Patterson WR UT
Hoping Lane Johnson would still be around the Rams grab Bradford a weapon with the 22 pick instead.
23. Vikings- Jonathan Hankins DT OSU
The Vikes could use a MLB and a WR here but they choose Hankins to wreak havoc in the middle of the D.
24. Colts- Matt Elam S UF
The Colts can use the "Sandman" back in their secondary to put receivers to sleep.
25. Seahawks- Terrence Williams WR Baylor
Carroll wants a pass rusher so Dion Jordan could be a fit, but giving Russel Wilson another weapon could help out.
26. Packers- Barrett Jones C/OG Alabama
The Packers could use the versatile lineman to push some guys.
27. Texans- Tavon Austin WR UWV
Austin provides Houston with a weapon opposite Dre. Regardless of his size the kid can play.
28. Jaguars (from Broncos)- Sam Montgomery DE LSU
The Jaguars want to add a pass rush so they move up for Montgomery who fits them better than Jordan. Trade their fourth to Denver.
29. Patriots- DeAndre Hopkins WR Clemson
Patriots add another weapon with the top two safeties gone, they give Brady another toy.
30. Falcons- Alex Okafor DE Texas
Better suited with his hand down than Jordan, and the Falcons need a pass rusher. There is always that TE possibility.
31. Ravens- Dion Jordan OLB Oregon
Kruger may be gone so they replace him with Jordan, who may go much earlier than this.
32. 49ers- Desmond Trufant CB UW
The 49ers could add D-line help here, but I am not impressed by their Cb play and I believe Trufant can be an upgrade.
33. Broncos- Kawann Short DT Purdue
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 AM.