Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Where will Alex Smith be next season
Buffalo 5 4.63%
Cleveland 10 9.26%
Kansas City 47 43.52%
Jacksonville 6 5.56%
Arizona 25 23.15%
NY Jets 10 9.26%
Other: Who 5 4.63%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-31-2013, 06:04 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd honestly put Alex Smith in the Top 15 among QBs. Maybe even Top 10 if I'm feeling generous. I think he could help a bunch of teams improve.

With that being said; holy crap, some of the things that 49ers fans say is just giving statistical analysis a bad name.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I'd honestly put Alex Smith in the Top 15 among QBs. Maybe even Top 10 if I'm feeling generous. I think he could help a bunch of teams improve.

With that being said; holy crap, some of the things that 49ers fans say is just giving statistical analysis a bad name.
This just makes my head hurt.
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Yeah I'm surprised how his perception has changed so dramatically. Just 2 years ago he had a legion of fan boys now he's not even as good as Alex Smith?

I don't buy it. I see him bouncing back.
I blame AJ Smith for the lack of talent that Rivers had. Getting rid of all his talent.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

A lot of these discussions go on so long they become circular firing squads. Thankfully they don't use live ammo.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:14 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Just curious as to what you are referring to.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The main things that ruined Rivers last year was a terrible offensive line. He's not as good at getting away from pressure, especially up the middle. The unit finished 29th in OHI. A lack of a consistent running game, 3.6 average YPC, which made it harder to open things up downfield, where Rivers thrives. Lastly, like BBD said, he needs big tall guys to throw to. AJ Smith missed on picks and also did a great job of chasing away talent (Vincent Jackson being the main one) and failing to replace those guys, which is why he is no longer there. Gates has also had a lot of injury problems.
Every quarterback is different and has different needs. Smith just needed someone to simplify things for him after being told different things for 6 years. The main issue that I have with him is that it is hard for me to believe that he will be ok in a different system, after everything that happened before Harbaugh got there. If I was starting a team, I would take Rivers for raw talent, as well as commanding the team.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And while I keep nailing the point in, Smith is familiar with Turner. Still think this is the best spot and with our young core of talent he would be HUGE for us.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:05 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
And while I keep nailing the point in, Smith is familiar with Turner. Still think this is the best spot and with our young core of talent he would be HUGE for us.
I feel like you're trying to sell yourself on Alex Smith.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On a bench. I can't believe people forgot so quickly what this kid was like before Jim Harbaugh got into SF. He had some good tape at times, but he was a priority backup at best. If anyone gives him more than just a backups deal, they've greatly overpaid.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
On a bench. I can't believe people forgot so quickly what this kid was like before Jim Harbaugh got into SF. He had some good tape at times, but he was a priority backup at best. If anyone gives him more than just a backups deal, they've greatly overpaid.
its happened before. crazy nfl is crazy

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What's interesting to me is, how some here view Alex Smith as a better qb than Phillip Rivers.

Has Phillip Rivers fell off that hard that Alex Smith is considered better than him? I find that intriguing. I think this upcoming season could very well be a make or break year for Phillip Rivers.
I hate to agree with you, but as I man, I can admit ^ was something I was thinking about too.
I love Rivers, but he sucked this year and sucked in 2011 as well, except when he faced my Packers and lit us up for 38 points.

Losing Jackson hurt. Bad OL play hurt. That along with bad playcalling can obviously have a big impact on a QB's perceived ability.

Don't forget Smith's WR core sucked until this year, and his OC changed almost every year until last season.
He not Superman. Remember, a monkey nibbling on a p*nis is funny in any language.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
its happened before. crazy nfl is crazy
If you are the Browns, Bills, or Cardinals do you really have a choice? Someone will do it for sure, but they will regret it.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I hate to agree with you, but as I man, I can admit ^ was something I was thinking about too.
I love Rivers, but he sucked this year and sucked in 2011 as well, except when he faced my Packers and lit us up for 38 points.

Losing Jackson hurt. Bad OL play hurt. That along with bad playcalling can obviously have a big impact on a QB's perceived ability.

Don't forget Smith's WR core sucked until this year, and his OC changed almost every year until last season.
He not Superman. Remember, a monkey nibbling on a p*nis is funny in any language.
I get carried away sometimes, but its ok to disagree. I apologize if I offended you.

I still believe in Rivers. They just have to recognize him for what he is, and build around him with big targets. If they do that I think he'll be fine.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Wow top 15 I think is very generous.

I mean lets look at the list for a moment. (Ordered by division)

There are the QBs who's team would not have any interest in Alex Smith as a starter.
Tom Brady
Ryan Tannehill
Ben Rothlesburger
Joe Flacco
Andy Dalton
Matt Schaub
Andrew Luck
Philip Rivers
Peyton Manning
Eli Manning
RG3
Tony Romo
Matt Stafford
Aaron Rogers
Jay Cutler
Josh Freeman
Drew Brees
Cam Newton
Matt Ryan
Sam Bradford
Russel Wilson
Colin Kaepernick

Now I think arguments can be made against Tannehill but I don't think the Dolphins would start Smith over Tannehill if Smith were to become available for free.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 01-31-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I feel like you're trying to sell yourself on Alex Smith.
I feel like I'm sold on Alex Smith and have watched 10x worse QB play the past 15 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
If you are the Browns, Bills, or Cardinals do you really have a choice? Someone will do it for sure, but they will regret it.
Yes because the situation we're in with an older less developed quarterback and constantly winning 4 or 5 games a year makes me feel so bad to go out and try on a QB who was having his best season as a starter ever before a concussion.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 01-31-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post

There are the QBs who's team would not have any interest in Alex Smith as a starter.
Tom Brady
Ryan Tannehill
Ben Rothlesburger
Joe Flacco
Andy Dalton
Matt Schaub
Andrew Luck
Philip Rivers
Peyton Manning
Eli Manning
RG3
Tony Romo
Matt Stafford
Aaron Rogers
Jay Cutler
Josh Freeman
Drew Brees
Cam Newton
Matt Ryan
Sam Bradford
Russel Wilson
Colin Kaepernick

Now I think arguments can be made against Tannehill but I don't think the Dolphins would start Smith over Tannehill if Smith were to become available for free.
I think Freeman/Smith would at least be an interesting competition. I like Freeman more, but I could see Tampa showing interest.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
I think Freeman/Smith would at least be an interesting competition. I like Freeman more, but I could see Tampa showing interest.
I really don't but the point still remains he's still a bottom 5-10 starting QB in this league there was a reason that no one went after him last off season. People want to say KC because of the trent dilfer report but I think Reid was looking for a backup not a starter. Its not like they drafted Foles in the first two rounds and I'd have to assume at that point that they still had faith in Mike Vick.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 01-31-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I blame AJ Smith for the lack of talent that Rivers had. Getting rid of all his talent.
Meh. Good QB's make the talent around them work. Rivers was once considered a top 5-7 QB by most people. There's no reason he shouldn't be able to work with what he has there.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Tom Brady
Ryan Tannehill
Ben Rothlesburger
Joe Flacco
Andy Dalton
Matt Schaub

Andrew Luck
Philip Rivers
Peyton Manning
Eli Manning
RG3
Tony Romo
Matt Stafford
Aaron Rogers
Jay Cutler
Josh Freeman

Drew Brees
Cam Newton
Matt Ryan
Sam Bradford
Russel Wilson
Colin Kaepernick

Tannehill and Bradford are in no way better than Smith. Do they have more upside? Probably. Would the Rams and Dolphins give up on them already if Smith was available to them? Maybe, maybe not. Are either of them a better QB than Smith right now? Definitely not.

The bolded ones are QBs I could very easily make an argument for Smith over, some easier than others but the argument can be made for all of them.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the one I have truly learned in this thread is abaddon41 is either Smith's mom or his wife.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Smith is garbage. I have no idea why any of these QB needy teams would want him over a draft-able prospect, even in a "down" year for QBs.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Alex Smith is garbage. I have no idea why any of these QB needy teams would want him over a draft-able prospect, even in a "down" year for QBs.
Ixnay on the Smith bashing V, at least till he passes through free agency and is picked up by some team not named the Chiefs.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Brandon Weeden Mark Sanchez Ryan Fitzpatrick Matt Cassell.

Just to name a few reasons.

Old 01-31-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Brandon Weeden Mark Sanchez Ryan Fitzpatrick Matt Cassell.

Just to name a few reasons.
Matt Barkley/Wilson, No cap room and Barkley/Wilson, Ryan Nassib, Geno Smith

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:

Last edited by Brothgar : 01-31-2013 at 10:17 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Matt Barkley/Wilson, No cap room and Barkley/Wilson, Ryan Nassib, Geno Smith
The Browns don't have issue with cap space and it's not like spending 8-10 million on a quarterback is going to destroy your team.

No one else is curious how Alex Smith will play in a different offense, and that because of Harbaugh and only Harbaugh, he got better and will completely flat out suck with no chance of success next year.