Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Your favorite and least favorite teams

Because, why not? Post your top 3(or just 1) favorite and least favorite teams for whatever sports you follow

NFL
FAVORITE:
1. Green Bay Packers
2. Seattle Seahawks
3. Indianapolis Colts

Really, it's Packers or bust for me, but I did have a soft spot for Seattle for years considering they had Holmgren as well as some former Packer players. Even with Sherman and Carroll in town now, I still don't mind them. I've always been a fan of Peyton, and with my extreme hate for Boston sports in general, it made it easy to follow them during all those times they squared off against the Pats in the playoffs. They are even more fun to watch now with all the youth they have and Luck at QB

HATE:
1. Chicago Bears
2. Minnesota Vikings
3. Dallas Cowboys
4. New England Patriots
5. SF 49ers
6. NY Giants, Denver Broncos, Raiders.

I am full of hate, and I hate these teams so much.

NCAA Football
FAVORITE:
1. CAL

I root for Cal but mainly I'm OK with most Pac 12 teams. I don't hate any teams and mostly just watch college football as a sports fan/draft enthusiast

MLB
FAVORITE:
1. LA Angels
2. SF Giants
3. Toronto Blue Jays
4. Small market team(other than Oakland) who is surprising and doing well in said year. Always fun to watch

In 2002, I rooted for the Halos over the Giants with ease. There was no "well either way I'm happy". I like the Giants a lot, but the Halos will always be priority #1. I've always just sort of casually liked/had a soft spot for the Jays since I played little league ball for them and I like their uniforms/logo and Carlos Delgado was a beast for them.

HATE:
1. Boston Red Sox
2. Los Angeles Dodgers
3. Oakland A's
4. Texas Rangers
5. Seattle Mariners

Pretty easy list for me here

NCAA Hoops
FAVORITE:

I don't have one. I don't follow NCAA hoops much and when I do, it's only during March Madness

NHL
FAVORITE:
1. San Jose Sharks
2. Colorado Avalanche

HATE:
1. Detroit Red Wings
2. Dallas Stars
3. Vancouver Canucks

NBA
FAVORITE:
1. Sacramento Kings
2. OKC Thunder

My interest in the NBA has waned over the years, and I'm nearly done with the sport as a whole(other than playing it which is fun). I was a big Jordan fan so I obviously liked the Bulls in the 90's. I also like the Raptors with Vince Carter.

HATE:
1. LA Lakers
2. Golden State Warriors
3. Miami Heat