Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 01-29-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Zak, I was thinking of a player comparison for our guys. Couldn't really pin point one for Khaseem (except Derrick Brooks, but I know that's a large stretch).
What do you think of Antoine Winfield for Logan Ryan?
I like the Winfield/Ryan comp so let's stick with that.

The best Greene comparison to me is Mychal Kendricks from last year on the Eagles. Possibly also Ernie Sims even though he busted.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good pickup for Rutgers today in 3* WR Janarion Grant from FL. Very speedy and shifty. Good slot WR in the mold of Tim Brown/Miles Shuler.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-01-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any word on Travis Johnson? I saw that he was supposed to have a visit earlier in the week. I would LOVE to get a big time TE prospect in this recruiting class.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a side note I am hyped, just found out the my boss is friends with Nadir Barnwell's dad and I will get to meet him at the bosses Superbowl party.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
Any word on Travis Johnson? I saw that he was supposed to have a visit earlier in the week. I would LOVE to get a big time TE prospect in this recruiting class.
He was supposed to visit last weekend but cancelled because he comitted to USF. Looks like we'll be going with Marini and Arcidiacono.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-01-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
As a side note I am hyped, just found out the my boss is friends with Nadir Barnwell's dad and I will get to meet him at the bosses Superbowl party.
Ohh that's awesome! Barnwell was an early enrolle so he's going to have an excellent chance to make the secondary as a true freshmen. Most likely he'll be our highest rated player this class unless Skai Moore re-commits.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-04-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Awesomeness:

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-04-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ray Rice was terrible though.

Just sayin'.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Ray Rice was terrible though.

Just sayin'.
Wow it's shocking considering the 49'ers sold out to stop the run. Your Knicks BBDesque in this thread.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-04-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Wow it's shocking considering the 49'ers sold out to stop the run. Your Knicks BBDesque in this thread.
Don't hate on the Knicks!
Old 02-04-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean I was being somewhat sarcastic but Ray Rice has been pretty bad/average this post-season. Almost cost the Ravens the game with his fumble too. Not really sure why you'd say the 49ers were selling out to stop the run either. They just happen to be good at stopping the run. They weren't stacking the box a ton though.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I mean I was being somewhat sarcastic but Ray Rice has been pretty bad/average this post-season. Almost cost the Ravens the game with his fumble too. Not really sure why you'd say the 49ers were selling out to stop the run either. They just happen to be good at stopping the run. They weren't stacking the box a ton though.
They are built to stop the run. Doesn't matter if they're stacking the box or not. I didn't expect Rice to have a big game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-06-2013, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

NSD!!! We have everyone in and we're just waiting on Skai Moore and Damon Mitchell and where they decide to go. Moore is between USCe and us. Mitchell is between us and Arky. If you need any information let me know.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-06-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're my recruiting guy Zak so I'm just all on you and twitter all day. Sucks no aqm :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

It was like a 75/25 for AQM. We could have used a DE like him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-06-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

No Moore. His parents screwed us over.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-06-2013, 09:55 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well that ******* sucks, ugh. Hopefully we can land Mitchell
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

That's just as doubtdul also but I have my fingers crossed.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-06-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Mitchell to Arkansas.

Bad ending but overall we have an average solid class.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-06-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

meh, that kinda really sucks. what're yur thoughts on our class overall?
Quote:
Old 02-06-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
meh, that kinda really sucks. what're yur thoughts on our class overall?
About as average as you can get but I wasn't expecting anything amazing this year considering none of the highly ranked NJ kids ever wanted to stay home.

Barnwell is a stud and is going to be a contributor from day one. Overall the DB's we brought in will be the strength of this group and that's what we needed as most of starting secondary is gone.

I think we have a lot of guys flying under the radar as potential steals such as Ayres, Internicola, Patton, Liston, and Cioffi.

We also have some projects that with good coaching can be potential stars in Turay and Joseph.

If you want more info any particular player I'm game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-06-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just can't get into signing day. I think it's a stupid spectacle to be honest with you.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I don't really get into at all. I only get excited when a big player announces his decision.

This is draft day for college fans though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-06-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Understandable. I guess it's the only way to predict your program's potential moving forward so I can understand why it's a big deal. I just can't get into it. They're just kids to me.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Six players officially invited to NFL Combine:

CB Logan Ryan
LB Khaseem Greene
LB Steve Beauharnais
RB Jawan Jamison
TE DC Jefferson
WR Mark Harrison

sig by BoneKrusher