Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-01-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Your favorite and least favorite teams

Because, why not? Post your top 3(or just 1) favorite and least favorite teams for whatever sports you follow

NFL
FAVORITE:
1. Green Bay Packers
2. Seattle Seahawks
3. Indianapolis Colts

Really, it's Packers or bust for me, but I did have a soft spot for Seattle for years considering they had Holmgren as well as some former Packer players. Even with Sherman and Carroll in town now, I still don't mind them. I've always been a fan of Peyton, and with my extreme hate for Boston sports in general, it made it easy to follow them during all those times they squared off against the Pats in the playoffs. They are even more fun to watch now with all the youth they have and Luck at QB

HATE:
1. Chicago Bears
2. Minnesota Vikings
3. Dallas Cowboys
4. New England Patriots
5. SF 49ers
6. NY Giants, Denver Broncos, Raiders.

I am full of hate, and I hate these teams so much.

NCAA Football
FAVORITE:
1. CAL

I root for Cal but mainly I'm OK with most Pac 12 teams. I don't hate any teams and mostly just watch college football as a sports fan/draft enthusiast

MLB
FAVORITE:
1. LA Angels
2. SF Giants
3. Toronto Blue Jays
4. Small market team(other than Oakland) who is surprising and doing well in said year. Always fun to watch

In 2002, I rooted for the Halos over the Giants with ease. There was no "well either way I'm happy". I like the Giants a lot, but the Halos will always be priority #1. I've always just sort of casually liked/had a soft spot for the Jays since I played little league ball for them and I like their uniforms/logo and Carlos Delgado was a beast for them.

HATE:
1. Boston Red Sox
2. Los Angeles Dodgers
3. Oakland A's
4. Texas Rangers
5. Seattle Mariners

Pretty easy list for me here

NCAA Hoops
FAVORITE:

I don't have one. I don't follow NCAA hoops much and when I do, it's only during March Madness

NHL
FAVORITE:
1. San Jose Sharks
2. Colorado Avalanche

HATE:
1. Detroit Red Wings
2. Dallas Stars
3. Vancouver Canucks

NBA
FAVORITE:
1. Sacramento Kings
2. OKC Thunder

My interest in the NBA has waned over the years, and I'm nearly done with the sport as a whole(other than playing it which is fun). I was a big Jordan fan so I obviously liked the Bulls in the 90's. I also like the Raptors with Vince Carter.

HATE:
1. LA Lakers
2. Golden State Warriors
3. Miami Heat
Old 02-01-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All Chiefs fans everywhere:

Favorite

Chiefs

Hate

Raiders

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorite
New York Giants
New York Mets
Rutgers Scarlet Knights
New York Rangers
New York Knicks

HATE
Pretty much any rival of the Giants, Mets, or Rutgers. Don't care about hockey or basketball as much.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 FC Union Berlin

German National Team
New York Giants
Colorado Avalanche
New York Knickerbockers

I also like Buffalo and Chicago teams if they're not playing any of my teams. With the Rams, Phoenix Coyotes, Denver Nuggets and Minnesota Timberwolves as random teams I like to.

And there's no team I hate as much as Dynamo Berlin FC. Those stazi pigs have just under 7000 fans at their home games, and have almost 7500 fans on the list of dangerous fans. For comparisons sake, Union draws almost 17000, and once the new stands are opened that'll be over 20k, of which there's just over 100 on the dangerous fans list.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 02-01-2013 at 11:02 AM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorites

NFL - Chicago Bears
NBA - Chicago Bulls
NHL - Chicago Blackhawks
MLB - Chicago Cubs
NCAA - Iowa Hawkeyes

Basically am a fan of the local teams where I grew up and went to school. Pretty easy to understand.

When I was little, I used to really like the Detroit Lions but only because I loved Barry Sanders. He's probably my favorite athlete in any sport, so it was really just by association.

Hate

There really is only one team I hate, and that is the University of Illinois in any sport ever. If their athletic department folded, the world would be a better place.

Teams I enjoy losing/cheering against/laughing at their failures:

NFL - Packers, Vikings
NBA - Knicks, Pacers
MLB - White Sox, Cardinals, Brewers
NHL - Cannucks
NCAA - Wisconsin, Minnesota

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People love lists.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-Toronto Maple Leafs
-Tennessee Titans
-Michigan Wolverines
-Toronto Raptors
-AC Milan
-Toronto FC

Those are the teams I follow. As for teams I hate, well mainly hockey and football cover that lists. Teams like Canucks, Canadiens, Senators, Red Wings, Ravens, Steelers, Jaguars, Texans, Buckeyes, Irish and Sparty.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate the goddamn Maple Leafs. That's all you need to know.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Faves
1. Tennessee Titans
2. Tennessee Vols
3. Memphis Grizzlies
4. Any team Kevin Durant is on, present or future
5. St. Louis Cardinals

Basically hometown teams/close proximity. Because of my family, ive also developed a small interest in the Cowboys.

Hate
1. Florida Gators
2. Pittsburgh Steelers
3. Baltimore Ravens
4. Alabama Crimson Tide
5. Duke basketball

My UF hate runs deep. For the NFL teams, its all about the old AFC central rivalries.

Last edited by Pit Bull #53 : 02-01-2013 at 11:26 AM. Reason: I cant spell.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:56 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL Favorites
1. Chicago Bears
2. Jacksonville Jaguars
3. Atlanta Falcons

NFL Least Favorites
1. Green Bay Packers
2. Philadelphia Eagles
3. New Orleans Saints

NCAA Football Favorites
1. UCF Knights
2. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
3. Florida State Seminoles

NCAA Football Least Favorites
1. Miami Hurricanes
2. Georgia Bulldogs
3. Clemson Tigers

MLB Favorites
1. Chicago Cubs
2. Cleveland Indians
3. Miami Marlins

MLB Least Favorites
1. Boston Red Sox
2. New York Yankees
3. Atlanta Braves

NBA Favorites
1. Chicago Bulls
2. Orlando Magic
3. Cleveland Cavaliers

NBA Least Favorites
1. Detroit Pistons
2. Boston Celtics
3. New York Knicks

NCAA Basketball Favorites
1. UNF Ospreys
2. Gonzaga Bulldogs
3. UCF Knights

NCAA Basketball Least Favorites
1. JU Dolphins
2. Belmont Bruins
3. Memphis Tigers

Soccer Favorites
1. USA
2. Scotland
3. England

Soccer Least Favorites
1. Mexico
2. Brazil
3. France

Basically, I'm a Chicago sports fan. After that, I cheer for Florida and Ohio teams (where I lived most of my life and where I was born). I went to UNF and my wife went to UCF, so those are my two favorite colleges. Of course I cheer against their rivals plus teams with annoying fans (thus Red Sox, Clemson, and Eagles).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorite

Packers - Madden told me to
Warriors - SWDC told me to
Newcastle United - Family, go there a lot

Bucks - Cause of the Packers connection and Monta Ellis <33

Least favorite

Bears - **** da bears!
Vikings - **** da vikings!
Clippers - Just don't like them. And Blake Griffin.
Sunderland - Ewww. **** the scum!
Nottingham Forest - My friends support them and I want them to suffer

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL
FAVORITE:
1. New Orleans Saints
2. San Francisco 49ers

HATE:
1. Dallas Cowboys
2 Any team in the NFC South other than the Saints

MLB
FAVORITE:
1. SF Giants
2. Oakland A's
3. New York Yankees

HATE:
1. Los Angeles Dodgers
2. Boston Red Sox

NBA
FAVORITE:

HATE:
1. New York Knicks

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Last edited by CJSchneider : 02-05-2013 at 04:03 PM.
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone hates my Sox :-(
Old 02-01-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everybody picks a side. When I picked, in 1985, Oakland had just sent Rickey Henderson to NY. They got my vote. I think more than anything, I love the simple rivalry.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL
Favorite: Minnesota Vikings
Least Favorite: Green Bay Packers

MLB:
Favorite: Milwaukee Brewers
Least Favorite: St. Louis Cardinals

NHL:
Favorite: Pittsburgh Penguins
Least Favorite: Philadelphia Flyers

NBA:
Favorite: Milwaukee Bucks (Meh, I guess. Don't really watch much NBA)
Least Favorite: Don't care enough about it to have a least favorite.

College:
Favorite: Wisconsin
Least Favorite: Depends on the sport.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorite : Montreal Canadiens

Hate : Whatever team has Brian Burke acting as GM (or anywhere near the team). I loathe that piece of ****.

I don't really have any attachment to any team in the NFL, I'll just like the teams I think are fun to watch, which changes every year.

Last edited by Job Reborn : 02-01-2013 at 01:54 PM.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
All Chiefs fans everywhere:

Favorite

Chiefs

Hate

Raiders
Oh vidae, we are too similar for you to truly hate the Raiders. I know you love them deep inside your heart.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorites

Duke
Real Madrid
Alabama
Spain
Redskins
Braves
Bulls/Thunder (as long as KD is on the team)
Avs

Hate
Cowboys
Tarholes
Barcelona
Yankees

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:53 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, I forgot soccer. There is one other team I trully hate.

Mexico.

I hate everything about their team and their fans. Yes, the US historically sucks at soccer, which makes it even more hilarious when we repeatedly embarrass you in the one thing your country acts like is the sole purpose of your existance.

I hate that I can't go to a game in Chicago because "fans" who have never stepped foot in Mexico and whose family has been born in the US for the last 2 generations act like they love Mexico and everything about the country, but when you ask what part are they from or do they ever visit and they have no idea what you're talking about. Seriously, **** those fans. Not to mention they are incredibly obnoxious as a fan base (in general) and make watching games unbearable. Plus they suck to play with too.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Oh, I forgot soccer. There is one other team I trully hate.

Mexico.

I hate everything about their team and their fans. Yes, the US historically sucks at soccer, which makes it even more hilarious when we repeatedly embarrass you in the one thing your country acts like is the sole purpose of your existance.

I hate that I can't go to a game in Chicago because "fans" who have never stepped foot in Mexico and whose family has been born in the US for the last 2 generations act like they love Mexico and everything about the country, but when you ask what part are they from or do they ever visit and they have no idea what you're talking about. Seriously, **** those fans. Not to mention they are incredibly obnoxious as a fan base (in general) and make watching games unbearable. Plus they suck to play with too.
when was the last time that the US embarrassed the Mexican soccer team?

and of course mexicans and mexican-americans are going to be passionate/obnoxious about mexican soccer, it's the only thing we have. (sports wise)
Old 02-01-2013, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you dirty mexican

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-01-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL:
Favorites: Dolphins, Steleers, Eagles
Hated: Jets, Patriots, Cowboys, Redskins, Giants, Ravens

MLB:
Favorites: Phillies, Nationals
Hated: Mets, Braves, Yankees

NCAA:
Favorite: Penn State
Hated: Michigan, Ohio State, Pitt

NBA:
Favorite: Magic
Hated: Lakers

NHL:
Favorite: Penguins
Hated: Capitals

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
when was the last time that the US embarrassed the Mexican soccer team?

and of course mexicans and mexican-americans are going to be passionate/obnoxious about mexican soccer, it's the only thing we have. (sports wise)
But you're not even good enough at soccer to be cocky about it. It's not like your Argentina, Uruguay, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, France, or even England.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Or you know...SPAIN!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-01-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL Favorite:
Indianapolis Colts
New York Giants
New York Jets

NFL Hate:
New England Patriots
Tennessee Titans
Houston Texans

NBA Favorite:
Indiana Pacers
Brooklyn Nets

NBA Hate:
Detroit Pistons
Miami Heat

MLB Favorite:
New York Mets

MLB Hate:
New York Yankees
Atlanta Braves
Philadelphia Phillies

Hockey Favorite:
Russian and USA National Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Rangers

Hockey Hate:
Philadelphia Flyers
Canadian National Team

NCAAF Favorite:
Penn State
Rutgers

NCAAF Hate:
Michigan
Ohio State
Florida State

NCAAB Favorite:
Indiana Hoosiers
Rutgers
Iona
Gonzaga
Manhattan

NCAAB Hate:
Michigan
Ohio State
Michigan State

Soccer Favorite:
Russian and USA National Teams
Torpedo Moscow ... financial ruin and in 2nd division :(
Milan

Soccer hate:
France National Team

Last edited by MaxV : 02-01-2013 at 04:21 PM.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote