Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-30-2013, 06:26 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

idk how that kid went to sleep without showering and scrubing with bleach.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
idk how that kid went to sleep without showering and scrubing with bleach.
Then ritualistically lighting my bed on fire.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's probably a Manti Te'o joke in here somewhere, but that would be beating a dead horse.

This is exactly what happens when you try to pour moonshine out of a mason jar. It's so annoying.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://i2.wp.com/worldofwonder.net/w...size=600%2C462

My attempt at posting that photo with the [img][/img] went terribly, terribly wrong.

Last edited by the_legend_killer : 01-30-2013 at 08:48 PM.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there you go buddy
Old 01-30-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
http://i2.wp.com/worldofwonder.net/w...size=600%2C462

My attempt at posting that photo with the [img][/img] went terribly, terribly wrong.
got beat. Thanks.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post

There's probably a Manti Te'o joke in here somewhere, but that would be beating a dead horse.

This is exactly what happens when you try to pour moonshine out of a mason jar. It's so annoying.
Leave it in the mason jar then?

A friend and I brew beer, and one of the guys we play poker with decided to share what he makes - moonshine. OMG man. Super pure, high octane ****. It was like drinking out of the fuel container at an F1 race. I'll turn in my man card on that one.

The man was extremely proud that his stuff is far beyond typical hillbilly moonshine (make no mistake, this man is also a hillbilly).
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Just remove the resize suffix.

Old 01-30-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Leave it in the mason jar then?

A friend and I brew beer, and one of the guys we play poker with decided to share what he makes - moonshine. OMG man. Super pure, high octane ****. It was like drinking out of the fuel container at an F1 race. I'll turn in my man card on that one.

The man was extremely proud that his stuff is far beyond typical hillbilly moonshine (make no mistake, this man is also a hillbilly).
he needs to add water to that shiit. trust me I watch moonshiners I know what i'm talking about.

His formula may need adjusting, little more sugar probably do the trick.

Gotta make a real flavorful whiskey.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

moonshine caused me to get knocked out by a nascar driver. of course i was probably the most hammered i've ever been and he was completely sober so that helped.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
moonshine caused me to get knocked out by a nascar driver. of course i was probably the most hammered i've ever been and he was completely sober so that helped.
waaahhhhtt?
Old 01-30-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
To hell with the dead horse!

Old 01-30-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
waaahhhhtt?
me and a few of my friends are good friends with 2 nascar drivers and we were at one of their house one night when i started fighting some other dude. one of the nascar drivers came in to break it up and i was so hammered i punched him in the face not knowing what was going on and then he knocked me out lol. had a gash over my lip and had to go to the hospital. its cool though cause he paid for all my hospital bills.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
me and a few of my friends are good friends with 2 nascar drivers and we were at one of their house one night when i started fighting some other dude. one of the nascar drivers came in to break it up and i was so hammered i punched him in the face not knowing what was going on and then he knocked me out lol. had a gash over my lip and had to go to the hospital. its cool though cause he paid for all my hospital bills.
let it be known, Jensen maybe the most interesting man on this board. Only if he would frequent more and tell us of his sexapdes.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:23 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am requesting further detail on this moonshine/Nascar story...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:33 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Specifically, he wants to know if the moonshine was semen-flavored.

Old 01-31-2013, 07:39 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Specifically, he wants to know if the moonshine was semen-flavored.
I wouldn't mind knowing, because if I find that there is any semen-flavored shine out there, I may have to limit my consumption of shine as much as possible. I've gone almost 24 years without knowing the flavor of semen, and I plan on keeping it that way. That's a risk I'm not willing to take.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah yes, the classic punching a nascar driver/moonshine story.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
God i don't know why but i can't stop laughing at this.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:14 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully this picture is alright and doesn't break any rules. If so feel free to spolier tag it or delete it. I just that it was pretty funny. If Firefly season 2-10 is waiting for me I'd be a very happy man.

Old 02-02-2013, 04:05 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

No, I'm not going to "Rule 10" this one. I am, however, going to point out that there would be no need for a jet-pack, and likely no John Lennon albums. The lightsaber can stay.

Old 02-02-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Old 02-02-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Pretty much. This is why I will never trade in any game at Gamestop. You never get fair value. They'll take something back for $10 and sell it for $40.