Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2013, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2013 49ers Gameday Thread: SUPER BOWL XLVII EDITION

OK guys. I'm sorry I dropped the ball on the GDT. My bad. No excuses. I didn't do it.

So, to save this abomination of a GDT, I think we should do a collaborative GDT. It would be awesome to see some of your creative thoughts added to my totally amazing ones. Just think of a matchup, joke, whatever and put it to pictures. If it goes well, I'll merge them all together to make a real GDT.

I'll post what I had done so far (not much) to start it off. Let's see what you got.

SUPER BOWL XLVII: BALTIMORE RAVENS VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Baltimore Ravens
Vs.
San Francisco 49ers

Time: Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 3:30 pm pst
Line: SF -3.5
Announcers(FOX): Jim Nance, Phil Simms, Steve Tasker and Solomon Wilcots

The Super Bowl. I love taking a minute to just revel in it. Just chill out and bust out the Andy Dufresne face. Itís so nice.

Itís so damn difficult to get there. You just gotta sit back and enjoy it. And also stay out of the NFL Forum.
[img]http://files.sharenator.com/holy_****_awesome_2-s550x440-158432.jpg[/img]

Disclaimer** I was thinking about how to approach this thread, and I just really donít want to break this game down too much. Itís been done to death already. So, I figure this thread should contain a great deal of thoughts on the 2012 season and a shitt ton of love for past glory. I mean, 5-0 in Super Bowl history? Respekt.

Remember this:

And this:

**** yea, definitely this:

And what the hell, this and this:

The 2012 49ers: Just a crazy season. We knew they were capable of getting to the Super Bowl. They had the talent, the coaching, the newly acquired postseason experience. They had a lot of mojo going into the season. But Ö that schedule. My God. That schedule kept me up nights. Honestly, did you really think theyíd win this game:

Or win here:

Or here:

Of course, I didnít expect this:

Or this:

This again:

But really, this season is about this:

Balls. Also known as:

Stones. Which, amazingly, is somehow synonymous with

Nuts.

Yes, Jim, you have massive, gigantic, eye-shattering balls. And stones. And nuts. Making the move to CK was ******* brilliant. Sorry Alex. Jim was right.

Special Note:

I donít know about you, but Iím hard.