Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I hate T Mac and Vince so much.
McGrady was better than AI ever was.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Everyone hates Vince, but what's to dislike about T-Mac?
Playoff failure and him being an egotistical ass mainly.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
McGrady was better than AI ever was.
I disagree. Both were stat stuffers, but at least AI was capable of winning something in his career.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I disagree. Both were stat stuffers, but at least AI was capable of winning something in his career.
Having a godly coach with Dikembe Mutombo and a horrible conference helped.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-03-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Having a godly coach with Dikembe Mutombo and a horrible conference helped.
Horrid conference was big, but T Mac still never won a playoff series. That's awful. And don't try and make it sound like those 6ers teams were good.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

They were plenty good.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-03-2013, 01:07 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Playoff failure and him being an egotistical ass mainly.
Rob, pls go. 1010
Old 02-03-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
They were plenty good.
Snow-AI-Jumaine Jones-Tyrone Hill-Mutombo is awful. Taking that team to the finals is pretty good, even considering the suckitude of the east.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Snow-AI-Jumaine Jones-Tyrone Hill-Mutombo is awful. Taking that team to the finals is pretty good, even considering the suckitude of the east.
Or it proves that a team full of excellent rebounders and good defenders can get you quite far.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-03-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Or it proves that a team full of excellent rebounders and good defenders can get you quite far.
Not if you don't have one of the best pure scorers in history to carry you on offense....
Old 02-03-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Not if you don't have one of the best pure scorers in history to carry you on offense....
"pure scorer"= godawful percentages and turning the ball over at Pistol Pete rates.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-03-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"pure scorer"= godawful percentages and turning the ball over at Pistol Pete rates.
that still doesn't address the point that he literally carried the offense of that team.

plus, AI was a pretty gnarly defender himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
that still doesn't address the point that he literally carried the offense of that team.

plus, AI was a pretty gnarly defender himself
-They were an elite defensive team that relied on being great at rebounding, he didn't carry them so much as take all of their shots
-Meh, he played the passing lanes well but that was pretty much made pointless by how careless he was with the ball on offense

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-03-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
-They were an elite defensive team that relied on being great at rebounding, he didn't carry them so much as take all of their shots
-Meh, he played the passing lanes well but that was pretty much made pointless by how careless he was with the ball on offense
I understand your point, and trust me I'm ALL ABOUT a team being built on strong rebounding and D. I LOVE it. But someone had to score. there were no other scorers there. He took all their shots because he had to, really.

He was quick, good at staying in front of his man and really quick hands. he was a pretty good defender.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marry me Andre <3

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I understand your point, and trust me I'm ALL ABOUT a team being built on strong rebounding and D. I LOVE it. But someone had to score. there were no other scorers there. He took all their shots because he had to, really.

He was quick, good at staying in front of his man and really quick hands. he was a pretty good defender.
He got blown by pretty quick after his first couple of years on defense, where he was much better. Quick hands yes, staying in front his man no.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-03-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is Charlie Villanueva taking stepback threes?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMG!!! Earl Clark you ************!!!

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Will you stop it with your ********. He shot a lot bc his teammates sucked dick. Eric ******* Snow was their point guard. Stop it.

I can't wait for all your ****** teams to suck in the playoffs.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes!! Thank you Will Bynum, thank you rim for throwing that ball out.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodeur will just never understand that basketball isn't played on a spreadsheet and statistics are a tool, not the end all be all.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

omfg...omfg....YOU CAN GO DIE IN A FIRE...the whole ******* team!!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 02-03-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I think that's the first time I've ever seen Steve Nash miss two free throws in a row.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

The Lakers ******* suck and deserve to lose.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 02-03-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

That was a foul goddammit.

RIP TheManInBlack