Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-01-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
But you're not even good enough at soccer to be cocky about it. It's not like your Argentina, Uruguay, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, France, or even England.
i never said we were good, or even close to the world soccer powers. but i am pretty sure the mexican team is better than the americans, we usually fare better in the world cup, gold cup winners and we have more players playing overseas...

i should have said that it's one of the only thing we have over american sports, you happy?
Old 02-01-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Hockey Hate:
Philadelphia Flyers
Canadian National Team
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's just natural to hate your team's rivals.

I can't help it.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are about 5 teams that I somewhat care about, not counting national teams. The Sabres and Bills are the runaway leaders with 99% of my dedication. Manchester City would follow as a somewhat avid supporter, and I also hope for good things to happen to Wigan Athletic and the Nashville Predators.

Teams I hate? Jets, Patriots and United. Don't really care for Inter Milan, either.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL:

Favorite: San Francisco 49ers
Least: Dallas Cowboys

NBA:

Favorite: Los Angeles Lakers
Least: Boston Celtics

MLB:

Favorite: San Francisco Giants
Least: New York Yankees

NCAA:

Favorite: West Virginia Mountaineers (football/basketball)
Least: Duke Blue Devils (basketball)
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
NFL:

Favorite: San Francisco 49ers
Least: Dallas Cowboys

NBA:

Favorite: Los Angeles Lakers
Least: Boston Celtics

MLB:

Favorite: San Francisco Giants
Least: New York Yankees

NCAA:

Favorite: West Virginia Mountaineers (football/basketball)
Least: Duke Blue Devils (basketball)
This post is so full of fail.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
This post is so full of fail.
Care to tell me who my favorite and least favorite teams should be then, NIP?
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL
FAVORITE:
1. Oakland Raiders

Really? You gotta ask?

HATE:
1. Chargers/Broncos/Chiefs (you gotta ask?)
2. New England Patriots
3. SF 49ers
4. Pittsburgh Steelers

Pretty much what BloodBrother said. I'm just a hater

NCAA Football
FAVORITE:
1. Pretty much anyone Pac-12, with a slight lean toward Oregon Ducks

HATE:
1. No room for NCAA hate here

MLB
FAVORITE:
1. Oakland A's

HATE:
1. LAAAAAAA
2. Texas Rangers
3. SF Giants
4. New York Yankees
5. Boston Red Sox

I could keep going, but being hateful is so tiring.

NBA
FAVORITE:
1. Sacramento Kings
2. Oklahoma City Thunder

Started going to Kings games when Target was giving away tix for $1. Mitch Richmond, Wayman Tisdale, Duane Causwell, Walt Williams and of course Spud Webb. Not many wins, but I loved them. Then White Chocolate, Vlade Divac, Chris Webber, Peja Stojakovic and Scot Pollard came around and Bibby a couple years later.

HATE:
1. Seattle
2. Seattle
3. Seattle
4. Seattle
5. LA Lakers
6. Seattle

I absolutely despise the Lakers.
[/quote]

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:22 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL Favorite: Minnesota Vikings

MLB Favorite: New York Yankees

NBA Favorite: Orlando Magic (Andrew Nicholson)

NHL Favorite: Buffalo Sabres

NCAA Favorite: St. Bonaventure Bonnies and Alabama Crimson Tide

Soccer Favorites: Chelsea, US National Team and Brazil National Team

NFL Hate: Green Bay Packers, Chicago Bears, Dallas Cowboys, New England Patriots, and New Orleans Saints

MLB Hate: Boston Red Sox, Tampa Bay Rays and Texas Rangers

NBA Hate: None... Dont follow it much, just root for the Magic because of Andrew Nicholson

NHL Hate: Dallas Stars, Pittsburgh Penguins and Philadelphia Flyers

NCAA Hate: Temple Owls and Florida Gators

Soccer Hate: Manchester United and Spanish National Team.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Last edited by The Dynasty : 02-01-2013 at 08:25 PM.
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a die hard NFL fan and yet have no interest whatsoever in any other sport.

I really don't know why? It's just no other sport appeals to me.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eww who likes Brazil? That's like rooting for the Icelandic team in Mighty Ducks 2.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL
FAVORITE:
1. Buffalo Bills

HATE:
1. New York Jets (pretty much more than anything in this world)
2. New England Patriots
3. Miami Dolphins

NCAA Football
FAVORITE:
1. Syracuse Orange
2. Tulane Green Wave
3. LSU Tigers

MLB
FAVORITE:
1. Baltimore Orioles
2. New York Mets
3. Chicago Cubs

HATE:
1. New York Yankees
2. Washington Nationals

NCAA Hoops
FAVORITE:
1) Syracuse Orange (2002: only championship I've seen from a team I rooted for)

HATE:
1) Georgetown Hoyas
2) Pitt Zoo
3) Villanova Wildcats

NHL
FAVORITE:
1) Buffalo Sabres
2) Montreal Canadiens (soft spot <3 to Woot)

HATE:
1) Dallas Stars
2) New Jersey Devils
3) Toronto Maple Leafs

NBA
FAVORITE:
1. The Future New Orleans Pelicans (because pelicans are my favorite animal, but I could care less about the NBA)

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL
FAVORITE:
1. New Orleans Saints
2. Buffalo Bills
3. Indianapolis Colts

HATE:
1. Falcons
2. Cowboys

NCAA Football
FAVORITE:
1. LSU TIGAHS BABEEEEEE

MLB
FAVORITE:
1. Braves
2. Rockies
3. Stros

HATE:
1. Yankees

NCAA Hoops
FAVORITE:
1. LSU Tigers

NBA
FAVORITE:
1. Pelicans
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL
Favorites
1. New York Jets
2. Washington Redskins (Santana Moss and Sean Taylor)
Hate
1. New England Patriots
2. Miami Dolphins

MLB
Favorite
1. New York Yankees
Hate
1. Boston Red Sox

NBA
Favorites
1. New York Knicks
2. Brooklyn Nets (Huge Richard Jefferson fan back in the day)
Hate
1. Boston Celtics
2. Los Angeles Lakers

NHL
Favorites
1. New Jersey Devils
Hate
1. Pittsburgh Penguins

NCAAF
Favorites
1. Miami Hurricanes
2. Rutgers Scarlet Knights
Hate
1. Florida State Seminoles
2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
3. Alabama Crimson Tide

NCAAB
Favorites
1. St. John's Red Storm
2. Miami Hurricanes
3. Duke Blue Devils (I usually root for them if St. John's and Miami ain't around in the tournament.)
Hate
1. Kentucky Wildcats
2. Connecticut Huskies
3. North Carolina Tar Heels

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL
Favorite - Detroit Lions and San Francisco 49ers, as long as Jim Harbaugh is their coach.
Hate - Don't really hate any team, but I don't care much for Dallas or the Jets.

NCAA
Favorite - Michigan Wolverines (all sports), Florida State (football), and Kansas (basketball).
Hate - Ohio State and Michigan State (all sports), Duke (basketball), and any of the SEC football bottom feeders who chant "SEC" at games.

NBA
Favorite - Whichever team LeBron James is currently playing for.
Hate - I don't really hate any team, but I don't really care for the Celtics because Kevin Garnett annoys me.

MLB
Favorite - Boston Red Sox, with the Tigers a distant second.
Hate - New York Yankees.

NHL
Favorite - It used to be the Wings, but I rarely follow hockey. I also enjoy going to Panthers games.
Hate - It used to be the Avs but, again, I rarely follow hockey anymore.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:51 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
when was the last time that the US embarrassed the Mexican soccer team?

and of course mexicans and mexican-americans are going to be passionate/obnoxious about mexican soccer, it's the only thing we have. (sports wise)
Pick a game in the last 10 years? I'm not saying theUS is better or dominates Mexico, but for such an "inferior" team we sure do beat you guys a lot.

And as Rosebud brought up, the vast majority of your fans act like you're Brazil or Spain, yet you lose to the US constantly...
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
i never said we were good, or even close to the world soccer powers. but i am pretty sure the mexican team is better than the americans, we usually fare better in the world cup, gold cup winners and we have more players playing overseas...

i should have said that it's one of the only thing we have over american sports, you happy?
In the last 10 years US and Mexico have both won 3 Gold Cups.

In the last 3 World Cups Mexico has gone out in the Round of 16, the round of 16, And wait for it...the round of 16.

In the last 3 World Cups the US has gone out in the quarters, group play, and the round of 16.

Ya, you guys really can claim supremacy over the US in tournaments. But congrats on having better talent (you do have better talent) while achieving almost identical results to the inferior US.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Eww who likes Brazil? That's like rooting for the Icelandic team in Mighty Ducks 2.
Hahaha Yeah I know rooting for Brazil is like rooting for the bad guys but ever since I was a little child I was infatuated with Pele and how good they are. So I've always rooted for them. In 2nd grade I even wrote a book about meeting Pele.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:21 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL:

Love - Patriots

Hate - Jets, Ravens, Packers

NBA:

Love - Celtics, thunder

Hate - Heat, Lakers

Soccer:

Love - Ireland, Celtic, Barcelona, Anyone but Manchester United

Hate: Manchester United, Real Madrid, Rangers

Rugby Union:

Love - Ireland, Ulster, New Zealand

Hate - England, Wales, France

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright since I am a little behind on this.

NFL:

Love - Packers, Texans(to some extent)
Hate - Steelers (worst fans ever), Vikings, Any team with Brandon Meriweather

MLB:

Love - Red Sox
Hate - Yankees, Any team with Jonny Gomes(which is unfortunately the Red Sox now )

NCAAFB:

Love - Virginia Tech Hokies
Hate - All the thugs at Miami

NCAABB:

Love: Syracuse Orange
Hate: UConn
Old 02-04-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL
Favorite - 49ers
Hate - Cowboys, Packers, Giants, Seahawks, Cards, Rams

NCAA
Favorite - Texas A&M
Hate - Texas, Alabama, LSU, Arkansas, Florida

NBA
Favorite - Mavericks
Hate - Spurs, Rockets, Oklahoma City, Miami, Boston, Knicks, Lakers

MLB
Favorite - Giants, Rangers (distant second)
Hate - Dodgers, D-Backs, Rockies, Red Sox & Yankees

NHL
Favorite - Team USA
Hate - All Canadian-based teams

Soccer
Favorite - USMNT, Newcastle, FC Dallas
Hate - Spain, Mexico, Italy, Brazil

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:38 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL Favorite:
Cincinnati Bengals
Washington Redskins

NFL Hate:
New England Patriots
Pittsburgh Steelers
Cleveland Browns
New York Jets
Arizona Cardinals
Dallas Cowboys

NBA Favorite:
Detroit Pistons
OKC Thunder

NBA Hate:
Miami Heat
LA Lakers

MLB Favorite:
Cincinnati Reds

MLB Hate:
New York Yankees
Atlanta Braves
LA Dodgers

Hockey Favorite:
Pittsburgh Penguins

Hockey Hate:
Philadelphia Flyers

NCAAF Favorite:
Kentucky
Georgia

NCAAF Hate:
Florida
Ohio State
USC

NCAAB Favorite:
Kentucky

NCAAB Hate:
(Here comes a list of Hate)
Duke
North Carolina
Tennessee
Cincinnati
Louisville
Wake Forrest
USC
UCLA
Kansas
Florida
Auburn
Texas A&M
Alabama
Georgia
LSU
South Carolina
Mizzou
Arkansas
Mississippi
Mississippi St.
Indiana
Gonzaga
(I think i got everyone)

Soccer Favorite:
Liverpool
Newcastle
Team USA

Soccer hate:
None really
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL Favorites:

1. Chiefs
2. Packers
3. Ravens

Least Faves

1. Raiders
2. Broncos
3. Chargers

MLB Faves:
1. Royals
2. Rays
3. Rangers

Least Faves:

1. Yankees
2. Red Sox
3. Angels

NCAAB Faves

1. KU
2. IU
3. Michigan

Least Faves

1. Missouri
2. KSU
3. Duke
4. UNC
5. UK
6. UCLA

NBA Faves:

1. OKC Thunder
2. Denver Nuggets

Least Faves:

1. LA Lakers
2. San Antonio Spurs
Old 02-05-2013, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Faves:
Oakland Raiders

Los Angeles Angels
Anaheim Ducks
Los Angeles Lakers
Real Madrid
Chelsea

Hate:
Chiefs
Broncos
Chargers
Steelers
49ers
Red Sox
Yankees
Celtics
Heat
Mavericks

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 02-05-2013 at 02:18 AM.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:49 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL Favorites:
1. Rams
2. Falcons

Least Favorites:
1. Seattle
2. New England
3. Dallas

MLB Favorites:
1. Cardinals
2. A's

Least Favorite:
1. Cubs