Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love Warmock, Watson, and Jamison in the draft. I hope the flash pick in round two doesn't happen but I can see it. I actually love our slot receiver potential in Beasley and Coale. Watson I agree might be my favorite non-guard prospect. Insane potential but I can see his stock soaring after the combine. Jamison is one of my favorite mid-round RBs although I love Ray Graham more-so :)

Still:

As far as beyond the draft. I think Ronde will probably retire if he doesn't stay in Tampa. Been a heck of a career there I can't imagine him wanting to pack it up and head to Dallas at the extreme twilight of his career. Decent move although are you planning keeping both Sensy and making the move on Ronde?

Ellis and Brown are excellent pickups and Howard would be a option but only if he accepts a low-cost contract.

Lastly LOVE Stewart from A&M. He's got the intelligence to fit right in with our linebacking core.

Good stuff :)

Last edited by D-Unit : 02-04-2013 at 01:35 AM.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote