Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-04-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not married...should of used quotations. lol. "wifed up"

Just been dating this girl for a month. All is well, my crazy ex...is with this dude who does crazy roids and perks and beats the crap out of her. Tried to help got scorned...dont talk anymore.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Not married...should of used quotations. lol. "wifed up"

Just been dating this girl for a month. All is well, my crazy ex...is with this dude who does crazy roids and perks and beats the crap out of her. Tried to help got scorned...dont talk anymore.
So she's dating half of Jersey?

Either way, welcome back mothy.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's a hottie who I have been going out with to the club with friends lately probably 4 of the last 5 weekend nights. Shes a flirt. I want to ask her about Valentine's Day but I do not want her to say no and I do not know if she has a date. Suggestions

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
There's a hottie who I have been going out with to the club with friends lately probably 4 of the last 5 weekend nights. Shes a flirt. I want to ask her about Valentine's Day but I do not want her to say no and I do not know if she has a date. Suggestions
Just ask and don't worry about whether she will say yes or no....
Old 02-10-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Exactly what Rob said....who gives a ****? If she says no...its on to the next one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or don't. Next time, after you suck some face, ask her out some other night, if you've only seen her at the club a handful of times, asking her out on valentines day might be too big a thing for it to go well. If you just don't want to be alone on valentine's day then just ask her.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hook up buddy is getting weird. texting me way too much to hang out and stuff. making valentine's day hints.

It's at the point I wanna find a girl I actually like to be with.

until then, i want hook up buddy to stay easy but back off with this whole hanging out thing. she's just not very bright. so dumb. i mean, dumb enough to keep hooking up with me, so that's how you know
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
hook up buddy is getting weird. texting me way too much to hang out and stuff. making valentine's day hints.

until then, i want hook up buddy to stay easy but back off with this whole hanging out thing. she's just not very bright. so dumb. i mean, dumb enough to keep hooking up with me, so that's how you know
Just take her to, like, Pizza Hut and buy her a Hershey's mini. Fair compromise in my book.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well we all pregame at my spot and I talk to her at school. Ill probably bring it up when i see her tomorrow. Valentinrs day isnt the big deal. Im trying to talk to her and putting my interest out too early would be bad. Might not ask.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought this was an interesting conversation I had with a girl last week. The background she was complaining that guys are too complicated and emotional. She gave the example of how she'll cuddle with one and then they'll think that she's into them when she's not and she was just cuddling. We told her that she had way too many guys in the friendzone and she was making everyone her cuddle *****.

Quote:
Darnell Brady
Was talking to you and Corbin about this last night: http://www.laddertheory.com/

11:24am
Girl
that is VERY cynical darnell!!

11:25am
Darnell Brady
Ill admit that the intro is extremely cynical.

11:26am
Girl
where is the non cynical part

Darnell Brady
Just keep reading through it the different pages.

Girl
such as
this says that all women are gold diggers

11:28am
Darnell Brady
Thats not what it says

11:29am
Girl
implies. and why did we bring this up? did i say something?

11:29am
Darnell Brady
The cuddle ***** part on Ladder Theory Manifestation page.

11:33am
Girl
OMG

11:34am
Darnell Brady
What?

11:35am
Girl
that's horrible!

11:35am
Darnell Brady
The cuddle ***** part? Is it not true though?

11:36am
Girl
womp this makes me feel so guilty!

11:38am
Darnell Brady
Don't. Its life. Every guy has fallen to be a cuddle ***** at some point and every girl has had someone be their cuddle *****.
I guess thats not the most comforting of responses.

11:42am
Girl
have you been a cuddle *****?

11:43am
Darnell Brady
Absolutely and before I even knew what a cuddle ***** was, so I thought the girl was into me. That made things pretty weird.

11:43am
Girl
ah I'm sorry!

11:44am
Darnell Brady
Its all good. I learned a lot from it.
For instance, if a girl says something to the affect of, "you remind me of my brother/dad" then youre probably on the friends ladder and prime to be a cuddle *****.

11:46am
Girl
haha yeahh

11:48am
Darnell Brady
So you when you said to me, "You remind me of my dad" I knew instantly where I stood with you so you were actually being pretty blunt and non-confusing (you were preaching about how youre blunt all last night so props)

11:52am
Girl
haha so are you doing anything fun for the superbowl
Yeah, awkward ending to the convo.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Just take her to, like, Pizza Hut and buy her a Hershey's mini. Fair compromise in my book.
I give her a hershey's mini quite often if you know what I mean! ohhhh

self small wang jokes are cool, right?

I'm just afraid that if I piss her off too much on valentine's day, it'll end all the fun stuff.

meh.

might just ignore her and see if I can find a lonely girl at the bar on valentine's day and see what happens
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Well we all pregame at my spot and I talk to her at school. Ill probably bring it up when i see her tomorrow. Valentinrs day isnt the big deal. Im trying to talk to her and putting my interest out too early would be bad. Might not ask.
gotta ask dude. what's the harm in asking? she says no. then you move on.
Quote:
Old 02-10-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The ****? No, waiting too long to show your interest is bad. Confidently telling her you wanna spend time alone with her is a good thing, as long as you don't make it into too big a deal by making it on v-day and being all hesitant and desperate.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 02-10-2013 at 08:52 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
I thought this was an interesting conversation I had with a girl last week. The background she was complaining that guys are too complicated and emotional. She gave the example of how she'll cuddle with one and then they'll think that she's into them when she's not and she was just cuddling. We told her that she had way too many guys in the friendzone and she was making everyone her cuddle *****.

Yeah, awkward ending to the convo.
she wants you to be her dad....?

Or maybe only in bed?
Old 02-10-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

That's..sort of a douche bag thing to say.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
A HS girl would say that.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why? Because hes a guy? and likes sex? but doesnt want to get into something too seriously? but still wants to have sex?

Scotty is doing it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Of course fagenci says something like this. Plenty of people just want sex and don't start picking out their wedding dress after a first date. If he realizes there's no long term future, good on scotty for not getting sucked in and giving this chick false hopes.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-10-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, sorry, I should know better than to post here about these kind of things.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i mean, i understand the doucey perspective, kinda. but we're like drunk hook up buddies. we agreed no attachments. she's starting to get attached.

BUT WAY TO OVERLOOK THE PART WHERE I SAY I REALLY WANNA SETTLE DOWN WITH A GIRL WHO I CAN REALLY BE WITH. COOL FORENCI.
Quote:
Old 02-10-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not douchey at all. There's nothing wrong with having a purely physical relationship. Forenci is just being the lamest.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:48 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

okay guys, story time...

So most of the veteran guys here know that I was engaged for the longest time. That did not turn out well at all. I know i know, you all told me that it was a bad idea to get engaged while I was still in high school, but she turned into a huge *****, sold the ring that I bought her and then started hanging around with one of my co-workers.

We break up, go a month without talking and then try it again. Unfortunately she already had another boyfriend. I dated her for some 4 years and this is how it ended....Maybe my red hair???

So since then (it's almost been two years), I have had random flings with girls I met at bars and friends from high school but nothing ever worked out and it was pretty much meaningless flings (not that I was looking for anything special the first year after i and my ex-fiancee's break up). But I started seeing a girl about a year afterwords. Nothing really serious ever happened and I told her I wanted to take it slow and she was okay with that. Finally about 9 months into it i asked her if she wanted to be in a relationship and she said no. This was semi-crushing. I figured by this point I wanted to be in a relationship, but I knew the time wasn't right.

Fast forward 3 months...my roommate (my female roommate) asked me to go up to our former college town with her because she wanted someone to drive her back to our house after she got wasted. I had been putting off going there with her for the longest time, making excuses not to go up there.

Rewind about 2 months, Jenna, my roommate comes home from this same place and meets this girl at a party. Jenna tells me all about her and her personality, and the added bonus she likes gingers. So I go up to brookings with her and meet this girl, we hit it off and find out that we have very similar personalities and like a lot of the same things.

Something about us clicked really well. We end up kissing that night and then she came home with me.

Now I know i'm not supposed to bring up "church" on this forum (mods feel free to edit post if it is inappropriate). I play bass in my churches contemporary worship service and I play two services every other sunday. The week that this girl came home with me happened to be a week that I have to play at church. She came to both church services with me. The thing that is just awesome about this, is that the girl that I was seeing for 9 months refused to go to church with me. And I would be lying if I said it wasn't a deal breaker.

Long story short, me and this girl are still together and doing really well after only knowing/ dating for two weeks. I've only known her for two weeks, but I feel like i've known her for two years. She has her complete trust in me and I have my complete trust in her.

I feel like i'm in high school again since I haven't had a serious relationship for almost 2 years. I'm really happy and I feel like this girl is totally right for me. The relationship is moving extremely fast, only in a good way.

try to limit ginger/ christian jokes as much as possible......

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.

Last edited by vikes_28 : 02-10-2013 at 09:50 PM.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

two weeks? calm down, dude.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
two weeks? calm down, dude.
**** that. Make that ho your wife!

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-10-2013, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Time to get engaged Vikes.