Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-04-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wez shouldz addz zeez onz daz endz ofz everythingz toz mockz peoplez insteadz ofz makingz counterz pointz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.

Last edited by The Alex : 02-04-2013 at 03:02 PM.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
thegreatone
Veteran

thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.

Jones was great, but Flacco was brilliant against the best D in the NFL. He was the MVP last night.
thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
ramsrule
Rookie

ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boldin was my choice. He bailed the Ravens out a few times with some pretty amazing catches.
ramsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsrule View Post
Boldin was my choice. He bailed the Ravens out a few times with some pretty amazing catches.
Boldin was MVP of the playoffs for the Ravens. He bailed Flacco out countless times, but I have to hand it to Flacco for actually trusting him to do so.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Remember when people were arguing that Joseph Addai or Dominic Rhodes deserved the MVP over Peyton Manning? Yeah, seriously, people actually argued that. I know, right. Arguments against Flacco as MVP aren't that bad, but they're still pretty lame.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
thegreatone
Veteran

thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Remember when people were arguing that Joseph Addai or Dominic Rhodes deserved the MVP over Peyton Manning? Yeah, seriously, people actually argued that. I know, right. Arguments against Flacco as MVP aren't that bad, but they're still pretty lame.
Obviously Sexy Rexy was the MVP of that game.
thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not at all. This isn't best player on the winning team award (Flacco wouldn't even win that award) but the thing is that the two biggest plays of the game came from Jones. Also Pitta and Jones both bailed out Flacco on a few plays. This stuff doesn't show up on the stat sheet but a few picks were saved by the receiving player.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Flacco should have been the MVP and was he was rightfully so. If I had to pick a second candidate it would have been Anquan Boldin. He was making key plays in key situations all night long.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wait...I don't get get it. You really think Peyton Manning should have been the MVP of Super Bowl XLI?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Wait...I don't get get it. You really think Peyton Manning should have been the MVP of Super Bowl XLI?
For six years I've been saying that I'd award it to Sexy Rexy Grossman. He did more for the Colts than any Colt did.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish they would change the name of the award to Most Outstanding Player. 95% of the time, the QB is most valuable. Take away Rhodes or Hayden, the Colts still win. Take away Manning and the Bears win in a blowout. So yes, Manning was MVP. But Rhodes and Hayden were more outstanding that night.

I'd also like to take this time to gloat that I just realized I picked Flacco as Super Bowl MVP in the preseason. Wish I had bet on that though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Not at all. This isn't best player on the winning team award (Flacco wouldn't even win that award) but the thing is that the two biggest plays of the game came from Jones. Also Pitta and Jones both bailed out Flacco on a few plays. This stuff doesn't show up on the stat sheet but a few picks were saved by the receiving player.
lol.

Pitta also dropped what would have been the game-clinching catch on a perfectly thrown ball on 3rd down with 4 mins to go.

And Jones had ONE catch so you must still be referring to the horrible underthrow 50 yards in the air in a muddied pocket that Flacco was bailed out on.

I really don't remember one play where his receiver "bailed him out." I remember him placing the ball right where Boldin and guys were able to make plays but that's not good enough.

And yes Jones had two huge plays... and 1 of them was half Flacco, who accounted for a third TD when Jones just had 2 (not to mention Flacco's performance led to ALL of the FGs).

Jones had 1 catch. If had some of Boldin's production there would be an argument.

I can't believe some of the talking heads are actually arguing for it. Just the anti-stiff board thing. People subconciously don't like Flacco because he's extremely uninteresting. Think about his perfomance on 3rd downs. The audible to Ray Rice off left guard early in the game. The throw-away completions. Jesus he played BRILLIANTLY.

Jacoby Jones made 2 plays. 2 ******* plays. In a 34-31 game. Wow I can't believe I actually have to argue this.

And I had the field to win MVP so if Jones had any chance I'd be very upset right now if he was truly robbed. He wasn't. It wasn't close.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:18 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two plays for TD's! It's funny how in some Super Bowls they give it to the WR. Branch and Homles come to mind.

Jones made a great play to even grab that ball. Let alone get back up for a TD. Then he caps if off by a 108 yard return.

I'll say this if its Smith and not Jones who makes those plays. Smith would take MVP
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In a year or two nobody will think Jacoby Jones should have been MVP.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
In a year or two nobody will think Jacoby Jones should have been MVP.
In a year or two no one is going to care. I think in two weeks no one will care.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-05-2013, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In a year or two no one is going to care. I think in two weeks no one will care.
True, because the argument for Jacoby as MVP is flimsy at best.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:48 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Super Bowl MVP isn't a big enough deal for anyone to still give a damn two years later. Even though Jones was more deserving, I don't really give a damn right now. And two years from now few people will really remember the actual game. They'll just look at stats and assume Flacco had the best game.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:50 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MVP is not awarded to the player who makes the splashiest, most athletically impressive plays. A QB is important even when he's not doing something that's obvious to less sophisticated fans. Just because Flacco only threw a a modest 3 TDs doesn't mean those were the only "game changing plays" he was involved in. A QB is making decisions that have a major impact on a game all the time. Jacoby Jones made some big plays. Flacco was a major factor every time the Ravens ran an offensive play, even when it wasn't a splashy play.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:06 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
MVP is not awarded to the player who makes the splashiest, most athletically impressive plays. A QB is important even when he's not doing something that's obvious to less sophisticated fans. Just because Flacco only threw a a modest 3 TDs doesn't mean those were the only "game changing plays" he was involved in. A QB is making decisions that have a major impact on a game all the time. Jacoby Jones made some big plays. Flacco was a major factor every time the Ravens ran an offensive play, even when it wasn't a splashy play.
Yes I love your tactics Halsey "those who don't agree with me are just not as smart." They are "casual fans" or "unsophisticated" get over yourself dude (keeping in mind that I did make an obnoxious drunken post earlier in this thread but you lack that excuse). Flacco is the QB man you aren't saying anything that is news. Every QB is doing that it goes with the territory should we just hand the QB the SB MVP by default unless the QB loses the honor? Don't get me wrong Flacco made some great plays as well and I don't really have a major problem with Flacco being MVP although I believe that Jones deserves at least a Co-MVP spot specially when we consider how well he did at two different phases of the game lets not forget that the Ravens had good field position whenever the kickoff didn't sail out of the back of the end zone.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-05-2013, 08:58 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Jacoby Jones had 100+ yards receiving including the KO return TD and TD reception, he'd have a much better case for SB MVP.

Flacco made so many critical drive saving plays in that game. He was aggressive with the football yet never seemed to be pressing or forcing the football. 3TDs and zero INTs is less impressive than Jacoby Jones' KO TD return and adjustment on a slightly underthrown football(all Jones had to do was slow down a few steps, the kind of catch that's made all the time in the in the NFL) and electrifying(!) TD run??

I don't think so.

To be fair, if Jacoby Jones had scored 3 TDs and and Flacco had only thrown for 2 TDs and a pick, I'd me more inclined to give the MVP to Jones.

It still comes down to this; which player if they had left the game in the first quarter could the Ravens have least afforded to lose??
Old 02-05-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yes I love your tactics Halsey "those who don't agree with me are just not as smart." They are "casual fans" or "unsophisticated" get over yourself dude (keeping in mind that I did make an obnoxious drunken post earlier in this thread but you lack that excuse). Flacco is the QB man you aren't saying anything that is news. Every QB is doing that it goes with the territory should we just hand the QB the SB MVP by default unless the QB loses the honor? Don't get me wrong Flacco made some great plays as well and I don't really have a major problem with Flacco being MVP although I believe that Jones deserves at least a Co-MVP spot specially when we consider how well he did at two different phases of the game lets not forget that the Ravens had good field position whenever the kickoff didn't sail out of the back of the end zone.
None of what you typed changes the fact that Flacco was the MVP. It's hard not to view people as less sophisticated when they make bad arguments based in faulty logic. QBs win the MVP because they have a really important job and touch the ball a lot. Jacoby Jones touched the ball a total of 8 times Sunday. Flacco touched it in excess of 70. You can't give someone an MVP based on two plays. Especially when Flacco was involved in one of those plays.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:30 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
But this game was so unlike Desmond Howard's Super Bowl MVP, when Brett Favre threw two long touchdown passes and ran for a short score but otherwise had a very mediocre game.
At the time, I thought that Reggie White White dominated that game and should have won the MVP. He not only had a pretty statline, but he got inside of Drew Bledsoe's head and turned him into a bumbling idiot.

Flacco is good enough this year. Nobody really went out and blew the roof off the Superdome.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
Jones actually made two plays in the whole game. One reception for a TD and one kickoff return for TD. Aside from those two plays, he had 4 kick returns for 98 yards and 2 punt returns for 28 yards. After the opening kickoff in the second half he had 3 kick returns for 68 yards. Granted, the two big plays gave him a lot of all-purpose yardage. And he made those great plays when they counted. But this game was so unlike Desmond Howard's Super Bowl MVP, when Brett Favre threw two long touchdown passes and ran for a short score but otherwise had a very mediocre game.
Halsey take note: This is a sophisticated argument. Brought up good stats, showed a precedent that was similar and showed what was different between the two. Also look this is me who was on the other side of the argument changing my mind.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-06-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jacoby was outstanding but it should have been Flacco. The 49ers shut the run game down, the longest run was on that fake FG by Tucker. and Flacco put up a great stat line he rightfully deserves it.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Listen to this man^

He bleeds purple! what up cass! congrats my man
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote