Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-05-2013, 07:37 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loves efficiency.

Loves Matt Stafford.

Does not compute.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you miss me crapping on Matt repeatedly this year? I don't even think I've defended him in this thread or any other.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was funny because Lion King.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:43 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Snowflake taking all the fun out of this thread by being serious.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, I'm all for the fun of someone wrecking Titus' knee this year.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Hey, I'm all for the fun of someone wrecking Titus' knee this year.
I'll get Stevie Johnson on the case.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I would say we should go after his head too but I'm pretty sure someone beat us to the punch.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Loves efficiency.

Loves Matt Stafford.

Does not compute.
you forget defense. he sure loves him some defense in every sport
Old 02-05-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
you forget defense. he sure loves him some defense in every sport
I do too. So I can't knock him when my team has an awful defense too.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:54 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon View Post
Are there any teams that don't have a couple character issue guys?
The Jets? (you said a couple...)
Old 02-05-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams claimed him off waivers. Fisher's always been the kind of guy to take those sorts of risks.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
The Jets? (you said a couple...)

Hohoh its funny because of the white text.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he grows up, it could be a great deal for the Rams.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...yes i'll take the wavier claim

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to agree Young wants to be WR1 on a team he won't have a better shot than on the Rams with the injury prone Amondola (sp?) and Chris Givens has a history with injuries in college. There will not be any excuses for Sam Bradford this year he has a great WR corps if people stay healthy.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-05-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I have to agree Young wants to be WR1 on a team he won't have a better shot than on the Rams with the injury prone Amondola (sp?) and Chris Givens has a history with injuries in college. There will not be any excuses for Sam Bradford this year he has a great WR corps if people stay healthy.

Great WR corps? Don't forget he has one of the worst o-lines too. I can really see Fisher targeting LT Lane Johnson at #16 or RT DJ Fluker at 22. LT Saffold is really good and can slide over to RT if they took Johnson. Johnson / Saffold or Saffold / Fluker would be a nice combo.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Amendola's a free agent, may not even be there

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon View Post
Great WR corps? Don't forget he has one of the worst o-lines too. I can really see Fisher targeting LT Lane Johnson at #16 or RT DJ Fluker at 22. LT Saffold is really good and can slide over to RT if they took Johnson. Johnson / Saffold or Saffold / Fluker would be a nice combo.
Great is a bit of an overstatement but they are improved if all goes well this is really at the least a middle of the pack WR corps which is much better than they were a year ago the lack of an allstar doesn't mean that they don't have very good depth. Titus Young has a ton of talent head case yes but being cut from the Lions for not even a 7th round pick has to send a message to Titus. It could pay big dividends.

Danny Amendola has shown that he can be a main target when healthy the stats per game speak for themselves.

Chris Givens has shown the ability to be a good deep threat and was 5th in the league for receptions over 40 yards

Generally rookie WRs come out slow in year one which means we could see a much better Brian Quick in year 2.

While like I said if you look only at the WR 1 and 2 on this team it looks lack luster at best but when you look 1-4 I'd say that right now the Rams have a better WR corp than half of the league.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:

Last edited by Brothgar : 02-05-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Well ****. If he goes there goes that entire analysis.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-05-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Strongly suspect the Hooded One will be trying to get him signed to a long-term contract to make him the next Wes Welkah for a third of the cost of the real one.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
I think the only place he could go and succeed is New England. I don't know what Belichick does to these guys who come on with issues, but he does iron them out more often than not. Only place I can see him long term.
Ya that really worked out well for Chad Johnson and Albert Haynesworth

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Ya that really worked out well for Chad Johnson and Albert Haynesworth
They can cure crazy they can't cure lazy.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-05-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They can cure crazy they can't cure lazy.
that's almost any team, anywhere.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:35 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Strongly suspect the Hooded One will be trying to get him signed to a long-term contract to make him the next Wes Welkah for a third of the cost of the real one.
Well, I didn't even realize Amendola was a free agent. This would be an unfortunate turn of events.