Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-07-2013, 02:21 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2013 Scouting Combine Invites

National Football Scouting has released the list of invites to the 2013 NFL Scouting Combine!

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Last edited by Scott Wright : 02-07-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:31 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no Dennis Johnson or Michael Dyer(he declared right?)

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:32 AM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But the real question on everyones mind is...WHERE ARE THE FUNNY NAMES????????
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:07 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
no Dennis Johnson or Michael Dyer(he declared right?)
Dyer didn't declare.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:24 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman57 View Post
Here are the funnest:

Oday Aboushi
Kiko Alonso
Ziggy Ansah
Marc Anthony
David Bakhtiari
Steve Beauharnais
Giovani Bernard
Rex Burkhead
Manase Foketi
Matt Furstenburg
John Lotulelei and Star Lotulelei - there are two Lotuleleis in this draft!!?
Philip Lutzenkirchen
Stansly Maponga - that's a favorite
Onterio McCalebb
Barkevious Mingo
Cordarrelle Patterson
David Quessenberry
Bacarri Rambo
Etienne Sabino
Lanear Sampson
Jamoris Slaughter
Darius Slay
Matt Stankiwitch - lol
Jawanza Starling
Levine Toilolo
Blidi Wreh-Wilson
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:50 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what is a Baccari? Barkavious? Jawanza? I mean really what were their parents thinking.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:12 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman57 View Post
Best name didn't make it:

Jose Jose

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:33 AM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually most of the good players all got into the combine, a little more than years past I feel. But here are a few I thought could have made it potentially.

Brandon Ford TE Clemson - only one good season, but was very productive and showed enough to get into the league I feel as a tight end.

Patrick Omameh OG Michigan - he is in this years draft right? I really liked his upside at guard and very surprised he did not make the combine list

James Wilson OG Florida - injuries might be the reason why, but still is a good player potentially.

Nigel Malone CB Kansas State - very productive corner, lesser corners made it ahead of him in some cases.

Vaugh Telemaque S Miami FL - not a great player, but could have seen him sneak in there possibly.

Might be wrong on a few of these guys, maybe they are in the draft but when I looked they should be up for the draft this season.

Last edited by Ozzy : 02-07-2013 at 08:44 PM.
Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:52 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bahahahahahahahaha James Vandenberg. Who did he have to felate to get this invite?

Micah Hyde is our only legit NFL prospect, so at least he was invited.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:10 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Bahahahahahahahaha James Vandenberg. Who did he have to felate to get this invite?

Micah Hyde is our only legit NFL prospect, so at least he was invited.
I believe he is just a throwing QB

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-07-2013, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Swearinger and Burkhead are there Ozzy

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I believe he is just a throwing QB
Regardless. I wish James all the best, but he shouldn't sniff the NFL. I'm sure he will look at least average in drills because there is no pressure or decision making needed. He has some decent physical tools, and if you tell him what he has to do he can do it in a controlled environment. But tell him to choose the best option, while throwing in any extras (pass rush, time running out, WR runs the wrong route, etc.) and he pisses down his leg.

I just can't believe there wasn't any other QBs that were better options.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol Matt Stankiwitch. We have a winner.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:32 AM    (permalink
BearTooth
Rookie

BearTooth is a cocksman.BearTooth is a cocksman.BearTooth is a cocksman.BearTooth is a cocksman.BearTooth is a cocksman.

No Duron Carter or Courtney Gardner...maybe not such a surprise.
BearTooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

6 rutgers guys. boooooooooooooooooooosh
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:03 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The biggest name I see left off is Kansas State Linebacker/Defensive End Meshak Williams.

He would have measured in a little over 6'2" and weighh right around 250. He would have likely put up numbers very similar to Barkavious Mingo, only Williams will likely go in the 3r-4th round.

It's a shame he's gonna have to wait for a pro day to display his talent, luckily the Wildcats have a highly touted player that every team should be represented at the pro day
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was surprised that Cooper Taylor S/LB out of Richmond wasn't invited. From all accounts he was one of the better players at the East West game practices. I'm going to be interested where he ends up because he looks legit to me.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No UCF players boo. I was looking forward to seeing everybody jizz their pants when Quincy McDuffie runs a 4.3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:28 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

8 guys from Florida. Oh yea ! Hope one of them lands in san fran.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Tyler Bray is a throwing QB only putting him on plane with Vandenberg and Cameron

Follow Me on Twitter!

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 02-07-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Azhais
Rookie

Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't invite Rogers eh, I thought he had shown enough in his couple of post-season appearances to make the combine, certainly in a "top 16" sort of way at least.

Some pretty amusing names this year, but I'm still a fan of "Mister Cobble" next year.
Azhais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Also found out Tyler Bray is a throwing QB only putting him on plane with Vandenberg and Cameron
That's pretty fascinating. What do you make of that in regards to Bray's stock?
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most excited ive been for a combine in a while with 11 players from UGA and still a few more guys that could have got a invite. I thought Bray would be higher ranked then just a throwing QB
Old 02-07-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Surprised Mario benavides wasn't invited.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:39 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
That's pretty fascinating. What do you make of that in regards to Bray's stock?
It's not encouraging, it means that NFL teams (as a gestalt) like him less than all the other guys who are there as regular QBs, not just throwing QBs.

If there were enough teams interested in him as a quarterback, he would have gotten a regular invite.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote