Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-06-2013, 08:24 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockTreatment View Post
Your Chargers draft is horrible.

Patterson at 11? Dallas Thomas the 2nd round pick? Blid Wilson (a 4th round or later pick at best) in the third over Leon McFadden?

Bad.

And how is Robert Alford your 33rd pick? I realize he is good, but not that good.
Alford is a legit Top 50 pick. And Patterson could go higher than 11 even. I think Thomas could slide into the 2nd, depending.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:25 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoBearsVet23 View Post
No way Bears on on Barrett Jones
I think they off off Barrett Jones

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-06-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I do think we need much more help on offense, but I wouldn't be opposed to that draft by the Jets at all (but still with my reservations of Ansah filling a need). Cooper would be fantastic at that point. We're going to be running the WCO, and will more than likely be incorporating a more zone-based running scheme, so I think he would fit in perfectly. And I think Swearinger would replace Landry pretty well.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:37 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why so low for lacy?
Old 02-06-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
why so low for lacy?
Positional value, need, and anticipation of a weak combine

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-06-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Vaylor
Rookie

Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that I have time to think about it, im getting on board with the Jarvis Jones pick. This team needs more pass rushers and while he has no chance of playing DE in the Patriots defense, he should be fine at SAM position.
Vaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
causticon
Rookie

causticon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

My only complaint about the Bronco picks is that MLB was not addressed, which is their biggest need.
causticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Warming to the Mingo pick. In a 3-4 style defense, maybe he'd actually produce.

We can't afford to take LBs with our top two picks, though. Not with the weaknesses we have across the board at more important positions. Though, if we did go with another LB, Lemonier would be a better option. Having him opposite Mingo could give us a potentially strong pair of rush LBs. The coaching staff reportedly liked Burris as an ILB anyway.

One of those Williamses at DT would be a strong pick.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:27 AM    (permalink
Bobby Layne
Rookie

Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I’m a big fan of Austin but with the Lion’s already having Broyles, slot receiver isn’t a need. Terrance William’s or Justin Hunter would be better picks if they went WR in round 2 IMO.
Bobby Layne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
Mingo is a good pick for Oakland. He seems like he would fit Allen's defense pretty well. Allen likes to move guys around and wants to use more 3-4, Mingo is a good fit here.
Is he worth the #3 pick and is he better than Lotulelei and Moore? That's my question.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I only ask for the following:

1. If you don't like a pick, that you have an explanation. Don't hate on the pick because you don't like the player. But if he doesn't fit or the position isn't as big a need, that is good information for me to learn and adjust

8) Buffalo Bills – Matt Barkley QB/USC

Feel like Buffalo goes with a QB and I honestly have no idea who it will be. Wilson, Glennon, and Barkley are all in the running. All three could wow in the interview process as well, but the more I think about it, the more I like Barkley’s fit.

10. Buffalo Bills – Da’Rick Rogers WR/Tennessee Tech
16. St. Louis Rams – Arthur Brown LB/Kansas State
18. Pittsburgh Steelers – Terrence Williams WR/Baylor
20. Chicago Bears – Khaseem Greene LB/Rutgers

9. Buffalo – Justin Pugh OT/Syracuse
10. New York Jets – DJ Swearinger S/South Carolina
16. St. Louis – Jonathan Cyprien S/FIU
17. Pittsburgh – TJ McDonald S/USC
24. Indianapolis – Corey Lemonier LB/South Carolina
25. Seattle – Kiko Alonso LB/Oregon
Barkley the more I think about it lately, the more it makes sense. He fits part of Buddy Nix QB draft model very well in terms of playing time in college, and he fits Doug Marrones offense very well, as well...
Rogers makes sense in that they have stated that they are extensively scouting QB's, WR's and LB's, but his character concerns might take him off their board, knowing Buddy Nix's history, it seems like a risk he has never taken and would not take, Terrence Williams seems to fit more IMO if they go WR, and that is the direction I could see them going in this situation, I could also see them grabbing Brown or Greene, and IMO Greene would be a better fit if they went LB with what they want to do defensively.
Pugh in the 3rd as a developmental guy makes no sense to me. Pears is coming back, Glenn was solid, Harrison is a good swing tackle providing good depth, and Z. Sanders was taken last year, and they seem to like in a similar role. If you look at Pugh at guard, its a similar situation, where the depth is good enough to hold off until later in the draft if at all. The Bills were rumored to be interested in Mark Barron last year, and with G. Wilson getting older and clearly in the decline and Searcy being solid depth/spot starting material, I would put SS as the 4th need on the team.
My opinion, but they go Lemonier or Alonso in that situation.

General information as I know it regarding the QB position in Buffalo; The Bills are likely to have zero (starter) QB's on the roster in the near future. Fitz is likely to be cut as he has a 3 million dollar bonus in march and is clearly not a starter, could they cut him and bring him back in a diminished role? Sure, but T. Jackson didnt sniff the field and all signs look like he does not fit Marrone's style and will be let go as a sunk cost situation. Tyler Thigpen was a Gailey guy and there is no reason to bring him back either. Fitz is the only under contract player at QB on the roster right now. Look for the Bills to take 2 QB's in this draft, and potentially like the Skins last year, two early.

Last edited by Poz51 : 02-07-2013 at 09:28 AM.
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting Lions picks.

Honestly for the second round I would be surprised to see Mayhew Pass on Cooper and Reid. OG and Safety are two of our biggest needs. Mayhew has failed time and time again on these 2nd and 3rd round WRS (Derrick Williams, Titus Young, Broyles).

Additionally say Lions do pass on Reid in the 2nd round. I would then be shocked if they passed on Cyprien. Schwartz coached the senior bowl which was kind of his coming out party.

I'd prefer our draft to look like this instead:

1: Milliner
2: Cooper
3: Cyprien
Old 02-07-2013, 09:32 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like broyles a lot, you think thats a fail pick?
Old 02-07-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
ShockTreatment
Rookie

ShockTreatment could make a wolverine purr.ShockTreatment could make a wolverine purr.ShockTreatment could make a wolverine purr.ShockTreatment could make a wolverine purr.ShockTreatment could make a wolverine purr.ShockTreatment could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Alford is a legit Top 50 pick. And Patterson could go higher than 11 even. I think Thomas could slide into the 2nd, depending.
Why are the Chargers taking a WR at 11 when there are tons of value at this position in the 2nd or later? OL, CB, OLB/DE are far greater needs than another WR Rivers won't be able to throw to because the line isn't fixed.

I don't think Alford is a top 50, but to each his own.

The Chargers desperately need someone who can play LT. Thomas is a plodding road grader of a linemen with immense power but lacks the feet to do anything on the edge. He MIGHT be successful as a RT, but is realistically better as an interior linemen in a ZBS.

Star, Warmack, Dion Jordan, and hell, even Lane Johnson or Xavier Rhodes would all be better picks for the Chargers than Patterson.

For round 2 I would go for a guy like Matt Elam, Jonathan Cyprien, Arthur Brown, Eddy Lacy.

Instead of the 4/5th counder Blid Wilson I would for sure get Leon McFadden.
ShockTreatment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
Warming to the Mingo pick. In a 3-4 style defense, maybe he'd actually produce.

We can't afford to take LBs with our top two picks, though. Not with the weaknesses we have across the board at more important positions. Though, if we did go with another LB, Lemonier would be a better option. Having him opposite Mingo could give us a potentially strong pair of rush LBs. The coaching staff reportedly liked Burris as an ILB anyway.

One of those Williamses at DT would be a strong pick.
As a fellow Raiders fan, I am SHOCKED you would be willing to take the bait on Mingo. How is he not an Al Davis style track athlete?? This is really what you want to do with the #3 pick instead of building the defense from the inside out?? On top of that, knowing we will lose one or two starters at DT?

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...Rumblings.html

1. Barkevious “Kiki” Mingo, DE/OLB, LSU, Junior (6040 E, 231 E and 4.55 E): While there is no debate as to Mingo’s athleticism, there definitely is a split as to where he should be drafted and how successful he can be in the NFL. An explosive athlete with rare first step quickness, Mingo can get to the turn point in a flash and has the athleticism to beat OT inside and out. However, more than a few scouts I spoke to wondered why he did not make an impact in every game he played and wasn’t LSU’s most productive pass rusher. Not only are NFL people split on Mingo’s production, but some wonder if his lack of consistent production comes from a lack of aggressiveness and size. His tendency to get upright and lose the leverage battle hinders his ability to shed and get off blocks once they engage him. I have no doubt that Mingo’s athleticism will jump out at the Combine and his Pro Day, which will lead to him being a first round pick, but to say that NFL people are split on how good of a player he will become is an understatement.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
ShockTreatment
Rookie

ShockTreatment could make a wolverine purr.ShockTreatment could make a wolverine purr.ShockTreatment could make a wolverine purr.ShockTreatment could make a wolverine purr.ShockTreatment could make a wolverine purr.ShockTreatment could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
As a fellow Raiders fan, I am SHOCKED you would be willing to take the bait on Mingo. How is he not an Al Davis style track athlete?? This is really what you want to do with the #3 pick instead of building the defense from the inside out?? On top of that, knowing we will lose one or two starters at DT?

1. Barkevious “Kiki” Mingo, DE/OLB, LSU, Junior (6040 E, 231 E and 4.55 E): While there is no debate as to Mingo’s athleticism, there definitely is a split as to where he should be drafted and how successful he can be in the NFL. An explosive athlete with rare first step quickness, Mingo can get to the turn point in a flash and has the athleticism to beat OT inside and out. However, more than a few scouts I spoke to wondered why he did not make an impact in every game he played and wasn’t LSU’s most productive pass rusher. Not only are NFL people split on Mingo’s production, but some wonder if his lack of consistent production comes from a lack of aggressiveness and size. His tendency to get upright and lose the leverage battle hinders his ability to shed and get off blocks once they engage him. I have no doubt that Mingo’s athleticism will jump out at the Combine and his Pro Day, which will lead to him being a first round pick, but to say that NFL people are split on how good of a player he will become is an understatement.
Why are you shocked? Mingo is a top 10 talent. If Bruce Irvin can go number 14 to the Seahawks, Mingo can go top 10.
ShockTreatment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:35 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think they get Wallace and Jennings in free agency.
Holy crap... That would be awesome!!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:01 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
26) Green Bay Packers – Keenan Allen WR/Cal

29) New England Patriots – Jarvis Jones LB/Georgia
30) Atlanta Falcons – Alex Okafor DE/Texas
32) Baltimore Ravens – Kevin Minter LB/LSU

ROUND 2
25) Green Bay Packers – Travis Frederick C/Wisconsin

ROUND 3
26) Green Bay – Montee Ball RB/Wisconsin
0-for-3 for the Packers.
Maybe Ball at 3, but here's a few things about Thompson's MO.
Number one, he doesn't take WR's in round 1. He took Jennings and Jordy in round 2. He took James Jones in round 3. He took Randall Cobb last pick of round 2. Driver was a 7th rd pick (TT was with GB in that war room of 1999 although not the GM then).

Thompson also seems to avoid Wisconsin players even when it seems to fit.
He rarely takes underclassmen.

All 3 of these picks are on offense, which is already the strength of the team, and clearly defense is the weakness. Anyone who watched the Packers defense give up record-setting stuff to QBs like Kapernick (also made Ponder look great in week 17), to Peterson.... this defense needs help and a lot of it. And as you know, TT does NOT use free agency to do it.

Also, whether we like him or not, the Packers seem to think Evan Deitrich-Smith at center is the answer.

And they like DuJuan Harris at RB, they expect 2011 3rd round pick Alex Green to bounce back, and they could bring back Cedric Benson, cheaply. But round 3 for Montee Ball is acceptable, even though TT doesn't seem to like to take U of Wisconsin players for some reason.

I would rather see the guy at 29, 30, o 32 than Allen.

Last edited by J-Mike88 : 02-08-2013 at 08:03 PM.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:30 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post

Yeah, I'm pretty much off Mingo now, barring a trade down. Someone just about had me sold on him, but I can't overlook the lack of production (Pressures are nice, but you have to close the deal from time to time) and the fact that he went to LSU. I really do not trust Bayou Bengals. I didn't trust LSU players before Russell, and I've really been given no reason to change my mind.

If we stay at 3, it's Jarvis Jones all the way for me. I don't trust Star anymore than I trust Mingo, honestly. We can find pluggers elsewhere. We're not going to pull a game changer like Jones out of our arses. If he checks out well enough medically, and he makes it to #3, he has to be a no brainer.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Loftin
Rookie

Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Loftin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Near perfect Texans draft.

Te'o is the stud ILB we need to pair with Cushing/Sharpton. Combine him with a real NT in round 2, and all of a sudden our middle is stout against the run (enter JJ Watt).

I'm not a huge Goodwin fan, but WR is a need and round 3 is a good spot to take one that the coaches like.
Loftin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like SD's pick Shane. Even if everyone returns, McCoy and Whisenhunt are going to be utilizing more 3 and 4 WR formations. Floyd and Alexander aren't pictures of health either. Patterson could also help in the return game (although I like Michael Spurlock)