Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Adorable..
I'm a good dad.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:03 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell Yes been waiting for this for so long. Now I just have to pick my 12

Old 02-07-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did we ever decide what year we were going to start over? Or is that no longer the case?
Old 02-07-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Did we ever decide what year we were going to start over? Or is that no longer the case?
Don't plan on it ending within the next three years. If we ever start over, it will have much more to do with a lack of continuing interest from the members in the league.

If the gap between the best and worst teams becomes too exaggerated and unchanging, steps may be taken to even the field a little bit, but nothing is changing this season.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good call on nothing changing. I will be the champion yet again.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-09-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, I've renewed the league. I believe invites were sent. Can someone please check their email they use for the league and let me know if it worked?

Everyone sign up, please.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Alright, I've renewed the league. I believe invites were sent. Can someone please check their email they use for the league and let me know if it worked?

Everyone sign up, please.
I'm signed up!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
Old 02-09-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I am opting to not replace anyone in this league this year. There's a couple people I haven't confirmed if they want to return, but I'm assuming you're all coming back.

Draft order is as follows:

1. Prince
2. Max
3. Yoda
4. KCJ
5. Brodeur
6. DJP
7. Yo
8. D-Unit
9. Jughead
10. Xio
11. BF
12. GF
Old 02-09-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Can we do the draft after Mar 12th please? If not, I totally understand.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Can we do the draft after Mar 12th please? If not, I totally understand.
It's fine with me. Hopefully no one else has a conflict right about that time.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I still want everyone's keepers set by March 1st.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want a better draft position.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 02-09-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I want a better draft position.
Can't wait to see who you're not keeping.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Hey, I need 7 more people to sign up for the league. Invites were sent to the email you used last year for the league.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-11-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Thanks to everyone for signing up promptly.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xio, I have my preliminary list. If I post it, can I still change it later?

Sig by Primetime21
Old 02-11-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Xio, I have my preliminary list. If I post it, can I still change it later?
Yes. I would encourage people to post their tentative keeper list soon.

They can be changed at least up until the beginning of March, nearer to the draft.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

My tentative keepers:

1B Edwin Encarnacion
2B Ian Kinsler
SS Troy Tulowitzki
3B Miguel Cabrera
OF Jason Heyward
OF Jose Bautista
OF Jacoby Ellsbury
INF Chase Headley

SP Adam Wainwright
SP Jered Weaver
SP C.C. Sabathia
SP Kris Medlen or SP Roy Halladay

Thrown back into the draft pool: Joel Hanrahan, Torii Hunter, Alex Avila, Ian Kennedy, Hiroki Kuroda, Sergio Romo, etc.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

My tentative keepers:

1B Ryan Howard
1B David Ortiz
1B Anthony Rizzo
2B Emilio Bonifacio
3B Hanley Ramirez
SS Jimmy Rollins
OF Josh Hamilton

SP Justin Verlander
SP Stephen Strasburg
SP Matt Cain

Need to make a last decision on my final 2.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TENTIVELY SPEAKING since I hate every single pitcher of mine...

1. Matt Holliday
2. Allen Craig
3. Yadier Molina
4. Carlos Beltran
SUPRISINGLY I AM DONE WITH CARDINAL KEEPERS NOW.
5. Derek Jeter (My team blows donkey dick)
6. Brandon Phillips
7. C.J. Wilson
8. Wade Miley
9. Ichiro I guess
10. Eric Aybar
11. Josh Beckett Maybe
12. Haha I guess I will keep Trader Pujols
Old 02-12-2013, 01:11 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TEAM KCJ58 Keepers

1. Clayton Kershaw SP
2. Matt Kemp OF
3. Andre Ethier OF
4. Chris Sale SP
5. Michael Stanton OF
6. Mark Trumbo 1B/3B/OF
7. Nelson Cruz OF
8. Paul Goldschmidt 1B
9. Brian McCann C
10. Neil Walker 2B
11. Manny Machado SS/3B
12. Dylan Bundy P

Old 02-12-2013, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I shall give none of you the satisfaction of seeing a tentative list.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Yahoo gives you the option of selecting keepers if you click on the "My Team" tab. Make sure you do that. It does allow you to change them. They don't lock in for good til the draft.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I shall give none of you the satisfaction of seeing a tentative list.
1. Billy Butler
2. Starlin Castro
3. Curtis Granderson
4. Bryce Harper
5. Joe Mauer
6. Joey Votto
7. Rajai Davis
8. Brett Gardner
9. Jesus Montero
10. Cliff Lee
11. Michael Pineda
12. Jonathan Papelbon