Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-06-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who have the bears sunk all there money into?

Cutler, Urlacher, Briggs, Peppers, Marshall, Forte?
Old 02-06-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Briggs was on a reasonable deal. Cutler needs a new deal after the season. They need to sign Henry Melton this year.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
who have the bears sunk all there money into?

Cutler, Urlacher, Briggs, Peppers, Marshall, Forte?
Urlacher's off the books now. It's Cutler (10M cap), Marshall (9.3M cap), Tillman (8M cap), Peppers (16M cap), Forte (7.3M cap), Briggs (7.4M cap), Jennings (5.1M cap). We have a crapton of guys in the 1-4M range because there are so many veterans.

Melton's about to get paid BIG. Roach is about to get paid. Idonije will get paid if there's any cap room left. Our #3, 4, and 5 CBs are all free agents right now.

Cutler's a FA after this season. Both pro bowl corners are free agents after this season. Briggs will be entering the last year of his contract after this season. So far for him, that has always meant holding out for a new deal. Wootton (starting DE) is a FA after this season. Major Wright (starting SS) is a FA after this season.

We reeeeealllllly need to get some defensive starters on rookie deals. One corner, one MLB, and one DE are pretty imperative.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:00 AM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be a little more concerned if guys like Roach and D.J. Moore were good. I'm totally fine with losing players like that. Davis will come off the books around 2.5 mill, and Peanut could probably sign an extension and lower that cap number a bit. I still have plenty of faith in Shea becoming a cheap, productive starter (not so much with Jeffery, but whatever). I don't think it's such a dire situation.

I'm still pretty bitter we gave Forte that contract, though. A guy like Bernard Pierce or Robert Turbin probably could have given us similar production for none of he cost. We absolutely have to start crushing these drafts.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's all well and good to say "player x is coming off the books and average-to-above-average guys are ok to walk," but we're still going to have to spend to replace them. We're not getting 5 or 6 starters in one draft, especially when we only have 5 picks. If Roach goes, we have one starting LB. He's very expensive and will hold out next year. If DJ Moore walks, we have to re-sign someone worse like Kelvin Hayden for the same money. Our best DE's contract is reaching critical mass. The second-best DEs contract is over after this season. The heir apparent showed nothing in his rookie season.

Our cap situation over the next two seasons is really bad. Too many vets making too much money. It's extremely likely that the defense will be broken up. The spin the Bears put on it will be "the young guy's just as good as the old guy," and a lot of homers are going to step right into line like they always do, but no...it's going to be a rebuild.

The only way we're gonna be ok is if the cap makes a big jump like we're used to, but so far, word is that the new TV contracts are only going to increase at a rate of 6-7% per year, which means more cap stagnation like this year.

But yeah...giving a running back a giant contract is dumb. I'm mad about Forte, too. I'd much rather just draft one running back every season somewhere in the 4th-7th rounds and continually have training camp battles where our RBs are always young, low-mileage, and working for peanuts.

Last edited by Monomach : 02-07-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some of the big numbers I saw were Robertto Garza at 3.291, Kellen Davis at 3.85, Matt Spaeth at 2.433, Earl Bennett at 3.55, and Devin Hester at 2.857. The Bears could find guys to replace the first three for cheap, possibly saving 6.5 or 7 million dollars which could go to signing Melton.A lot of people aren't too keen on cutting Hester, but he is a terrible receiver and he is not the Hall of Fame calibre return man he once was. We could find a replacement for him and save a million or more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the salary floor is gonna result in a lot of bad contracts being given out to mediocre talent. Just a guess of mine.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

maybe on 1 year deals

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I think the salary floor is gonna result in a lot of bad contracts being given out to mediocre talent. Just a guess of mine.
This was pretty fun when at least one bottom team in the NHL had to pay a bunch of second-tier players like top guys. Of course in hockey, as long as you have decent coaching, you can just plug in enough second-tier guys and end up winning a crappy division, as they did. In the NFL, the guys getting these bad contracts just are not likely to have much of an impact.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:07 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Some of the big numbers I saw were Robertto Garza at 3.291, Kellen Davis at 3.85, Matt Spaeth at 2.433, Earl Bennett at 3.55, and Devin Hester at 2.857. The Bears could find guys to replace the first three for cheap, possibly saving 6.5 or 7 million dollars which could go to signing Melton.A lot of people aren't too keen on cutting Hester, but he is a terrible receiver and he is not the Hall of Fame calibre return man he once was. We could find a replacement for him and save a million or more.
Getting rid of Davis and Hester are needs. They're bad players and definitely not worth there money.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Getting rid of Davis and Hester are needs. They're bad players and definitely not worth there money.
I'd love to see you cut Hester. Mostly because I know BB would jizz all over himself if he gets a chance to sign him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
I'd love to see you cut Hester. Mostly because I know BB would jizz all over himself if he gets a chance to sign him.
Why does he want a guy who can't run routes, catch footballs, stay on his feet when making cuts, memorize plays, line up in the right place, or return effectively?

I'd happily trade him straight-up for Ted Ginn.

Last edited by Monomach : 02-07-2013 at 05:28 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Devin Hester could have been one of the best WRs ever. But he's so damn stupid he could only return kicks.

Such a waste of talent. The greatest kick/punt returner of all time, but his god given ability should have made him so much more than that.

But the dude probably can't spell offense let alone memorize a playbook.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure Belichick would even be that interested in Hester. He clearly doesn't value kick returners, the Patriots have some options at punt returner, and intelligence/route running/quickness are much more important than speed at wide receiver. He'd be worth the investment at some price, but I think he could fetch more elsewhere.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Hester in a choice route offense as complex as the one in NE would be hilarious. The Patriots run a very complex route tree. That's why not every WR is built to thrive there. It's more important to be smart than athletic in that offense. (Of course you need to be athletic to but you get the point)
Old 02-07-2013, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
Just floating this out there - Tim Jennings has one year left on his contract. 29 years old, coming off a Pro Bowl season. It was a little fluky, but he's been very solid for three years now and I think PFF gave him a top 10 grade. What could he fetch in a trade?
4th or 5th rounder sounds about right.

Quote:
Why does he want a guy who can't run routes, catch footballs, stay on his feet when making cuts, memorize plays, line up in the right place, or return effectively?

I'd happily trade him straight-up for Ted Ginn.
This just doesn't make any sense, dude. You're going to trade a poor wide receiver/godly return man for a poor wide receiver/good return man?

Why?

(By the way, at this point in his career I think it's time to forget about using Hester on offense and just let him do his anytime thing. But I'm not going to use Ginn as a receiver, either. even if you're going to point to Hester's 2012 season and say it was his worst year... this was probably Ginn's least productive year, too.)

Last edited by Caulibflower : 02-07-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
This just doesn't make any sense, dude. You're going to trade a poor wide receiver/godly return man for a poor wide receiver/good return man?

Why?
Devin Hester is living on reputation with people who don't watch him each week. He's far from a godly return man nowadays.

He's no longer decisively taking the holes his blockers provide for him. He used to hit those holes to take the safe yards and then take advantage of blocks/breakdowns in coverage afterward to break off big runs.

Now he dances around laterally trying to do everything himself and the result is a completely average returner.

We want him gone. That's because he's average, not because he's so godly that we feel we don't deserve him, lol.

Quote:
(By the way, at this point in his career I think it's time to forget about using Hester on offense and just let him do his anytime thing. But I'm not going to use Ginn as a receiver, either. even if you're going to point to Hester's 2012 season and say it was his worst year... this was probably Ginn's least productive year, too.)
Trust me, none of us view him as an offensive player. He's so bad that Cutler flat-out refuses to throw it to him.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Devin Hester is living on reputation with people who don't watch him each week. He's far from a godly return man nowadays.

He's no longer decisively taking the holes his blockers provide for him. He used to hit those holes to take the safe yards and then take advantage of blocks/breakdowns in coverage afterward to break off big runs.
He had three return TDs the year before, right? He can't have an off year? It's more that I find it odd you'd prefer Ted Ginn.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
In the NBA, if you don't reach the salary floor, the difference between your existing contracts and the salary floor is divided evenly amongst the players currently on your roster almost like a bonus at the end of the year.

Is there a similar clause in the NFL's rules?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
He had three return TDs the year before, right? He can't have an off year? It's more that I find it odd you'd prefer Ted Ginn.
And Ted Ginn had two. When it comes to returners, you shouldn't be as concerned with a few big plays as much as consistently good returning. :shrug:

If you watch some Chicago games, you'll just plain see a player that you won't want. Until then, your judgement's going to be clouded by visions of the past.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills are not bringing back Donald Jones. Nothing more than a #4 type, but he's been our acting #2 for a couple years now, so this should just further illustrate that we will be attacking that position.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
And Ted Ginn had two. When it comes to returners, you shouldn't be as concerned with a few big plays as much as consistently good returning. :shrug:

If you watch some Chicago games, you'll just plain see a player that you won't want. Until then, your judgement's going to be clouded by visions of the past.
I dunno, 3 return TD's is pretty rare and it was only the year before last. But I'll be honest and admit I didn't watch Chicago at all this year. On the other hand, have you watched much Ted Ginn? If there's a seam for him to hit he can be gone, but creating plays on his own is not his forte. I see the 9ers at least twice a year, and Ginn has just never scared me, even though he returned a TD against us. I feel like he's fast enough to take advantage of poor coverage, but that's about it. When he scores I'm never shaking my head in amazement like I remember with Hester, but more often thinking, "Man, that gunner got run clear out of the play."
Old 02-08-2013, 12:38 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just take a look at Hester punt avg, it took a dive.

It is also hard to keep the same ST guys together.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:11 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Devin Hester did turn 30 this past season. I'm pretty sure that's ancient in PR years.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Devin Hester did turn 30 this past season. I'm pretty sure that's ancient in PR years.
Isn't Cribbs even older though? And Dante Hall was old when he set the record.

Ad Saints favorite Micheal "Beerman" Lewis was over 30 too.