Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-08-2013, 07:44 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's basically no counter to Singed. I've seen him get completely wrecked in lane and still carry the game. Garen is similar with the new Black Cleaver.
Old 02-08-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
DrunkenLament
Rookie

DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
There's basically no counter to Singed. I've seen him get completely wrecked in lane and still carry the game. Garen is similar with the new Black Cleaver.
Teemo, Kayle, Jayce, Vlad and Trynd (surprisingly enough) all counter singed pretty well. The issue people have with singed is they'll shut him down early game and then roam leaving singed to free farm letting singed get to that "unkillable" point later on in the game.
DrunkenLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenLament View Post
Teemo, Kayle, Jayce, Vlad and Trynd (surprisingly enough) all counter singed pretty well. The issue people have with singed is they'll shut him down early game and then roam leaving singed to free farm letting singed get to that "unkillable" point later on in the game.
I've done the same with Vayne. Lose lane, but still getting farm. Scales so hard in late game...

I support a lot because no one else will. Do frustrating watching people pick Ashe over and over. It's an instant lose scenario.
Old 02-08-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
DrunkenLament
Rookie

DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I've done the same with Vayne. Lose lane, but still getting farm. Scales so hard in late game...

I support a lot because no one else will. Do frustrating watching people pick Ashe over and over. It's an instant lose scenario.
Ashe is infuriating when they don't play her right, or they miss arrows. Shes just very weak to ganks, and nailing her arrows is crucial.
DrunkenLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You don't know pain until you have three straight ranked games with feeding ADC Teemos.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
You don't know pain until you have three straight ranked games with feeding ADC Teemos.
ADC Teemo in Ranked? I can tell some ADCs in ranked have no skill.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:07 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Ashe is infuriating when they don't play her right, or they miss arrows. Shes just very weak to ganks, and nailing her arrows is crucial.
She's super passive in lane. People think they know how to use her because she's the first ADC everyone owns, but it's rare to find someone that doesn't get billed and pushed out of lane easily.

They need to change her passive.
Old 02-08-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would still be interested in an nfldc 5 in ranked if we can get it. That was a great idea that was never executed.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Kayle and Jayce are my most difficult matchups. Kayled ranged slow and te range of her AA with the splash on is really difficult. Jayce is the closest thing the game has to a ranged bruiser which might be the worst role to counter Singed and that hammer knockback and slow is really frustrating.

Teemo just doesn't really scare me. If I get just 1 gank by lvl 6 I just absolutely overpower Teemo. He's so squishy a flip and poison kills him at that point.

Even with Kayle and Jayce, I find playing each of them correctly I am able to outperform them. I think that's the best part about Singed. You can counter him and he can still roll through you.

The one other champ that gives me fits is Cho. His regen with his auto attack makes him so tanky I can't even annoy him. I can run around him and flip him and be just doesn't care.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

We absolutely rolled the few times we did it, too.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
BarlowBrad
Rookie

BarlowBrad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarlowBrad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarlowBrad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarlowBrad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarlowBrad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarlowBrad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarlowBrad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarlowBrad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarlowBrad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarlowBrad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarlowBrad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey let's do this sometime.

We should all get on skype (or something similar... mumble, vent, teamspeak... etc.) and play for fun. Doesn't have to be super serious either. Just pick roles and go for it.
BarlowBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:05 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm currently going through my promotion series. In Silver V. Just won my first promotion match. Just need to win 1 more. I'm so nervous.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I'm currently going through my promotion series. In Silver V. Just won my first promotion match. Just need to win 1 more. I'm so nervous.
Don't be. Just play like its any other game and just hope your team doesn't get trolled. Its more likely that the other team will have a troll or a feeder than yours will as long as you aren't either of those things, so just keep that in mind and you should win more games than you lose over time. With the new ladder that they implemented in season 3 you can climb so easily just by spamming games, not trolling, and not feeding. Of course, that requires a lot of free time to be able to actually play enough games that you'll notice it happening.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Now that ARAM is a standard queue, I am just now starting to get into it. Anyone else play?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I hate aram. I've been working on ranked. I was bottom of the barrel B3 because I had a bad placement and didn't play ranked for a long time, but have recently moved into B2 and am digging myself out of the pit.

I'm 8-2 with Vi jungle in ranked. She's so OP.