Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-25-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm, if we got a SWDC crew going for it I would be open to playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I at least TRY every MMO that comes out (it's a sickness) so I'm going to be playing it for sure. I still haven't advanced too far into Skyrim, but I am going to go hardcore on it starting this weekend.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this stage in my life I can't play a MMORPG. I just don't have the time. Bummer, I am a big Elder Scrolls fan.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When the DLC finally hits PS3 next month if I can only get one I'm assuming Dragonborn is the one to get?
Old 01-27-2013, 09:23 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
When the DLC finally hits PS3 next month if I can only get one I'm assuming Dragonborn is the one to get?
I believe both will be 50% off, or 2-for-1. Bethesda's way of saying sorry to PS3 users.

So get both! They're both really good and add a lot of quests and items. Dawnguard gives you the Vampire Lord form, dragon bone weapons, some solid shouts like a new dragon summon shout, new areas such as the Forgotten Vale, and most importantly Serana! Dragonborn adds Solstheim, tons of new powers, better shouts, new Dragon Priests, the ability to ride dragons, and a rival dragonborn.

If you have to choose one, I think I prefer Dawnguard. It had a lot of glitch fixes attached to it as well, and I don't think Dragonborn has that.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's supposed to get a patch on the PS3 right before the DLC is released. I'm hoping that all goes well. I have actually had a pretty good go of it on PS3 and it would suck to have the DLC not work right.

I have read (don't know if true) that if you get Dragonborn there is a way to reassign your perks? I'm hoping that is true. There are a few I spent that I wish I could take back when I first started out.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:35 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
It's supposed to get a patch on the PS3 right before the DLC is released. I'm hoping that all goes well. I have actually had a pretty good go of it on PS3 and it would suck to have the DLC not work right.

I have read (don't know if true) that if you get Dragonborn there is a way to reassign your perks? I'm hoping that is true. There are a few I spent that I wish I could take back when I first started out.
I'm not sure about the perk reassignment. I can't do it on XBox, or either I just don't know how to.

I'm petrified of using perks with my favorite character though. Not cause I don't want to waste them, but because the game is almost too easy as it is. I'm on master difficulty, and it's not really a challenge. Right now, I've got 18 perk points staring me at the face.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

PS3 DLC release dates.

Dragonborn February 12

Hearthfire February 19

Dawguard February 26
Old 02-03-2013, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All hail king ulfric!!!

All hail Brothgar arch mage of winterhold, Harbinger of the companions of whiterun, Champion of the daerdric gods, guild master in riften, and destroyer of the dark brotherhood as well as stormblade the liberator of skyrim!!!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have finally started to play Skyrim. I bought it a while ago but never got around to playing it for one reason or another. It's going to take me a LONG LONG time to play though since I rarely have time for video games while I'm in school.

Still I'm looking forward to it. Making myself an archer/thief. It's so tough to decide on what to get skill in. Right now I'm focusing on getting my archery/sneak/lock picking and pick pocketing.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:47 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One more day for PC Dragonborn! Excited!
Old 02-05-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I have finally started to play Skyrim. I bought it a while ago but never got around to playing it for one reason or another. It's going to take me a LONG LONG time to play though since I rarely have time for video games while I'm in school.

Still I'm looking forward to it. Making myself an archer/thief. It's so tough to decide on what to get skill in. Right now I'm focusing on getting my archery/sneak/lock picking and pick pocketing.
Don't waste your time or points on lock picking. You can pick a master lock with no real trouble if you have enough lock picks. It's easy.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is so ********...

Why two hours from now... Your sense makes none!
Old 02-05-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Don't waste your time or points on lock picking. You can pick a master lock with no real trouble if you have enough lock picks. It's easy.
Put nothing into it? Well I only dropped one point into so it shouldn't be too bad.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Put nothing into it? Well I only dropped one point into so it shouldn't be too bad.
Yeah, nothing at all in lockpicking.

Archery, Sneak, and Pickpocket are good though. Especially Pickpocket.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Yeah, nothing at all in lockpicking.

Archery, Sneak, and Pickpocket are good though. Especially Pickpocket.
Indeed. I love robbing people as they sleep. I now realize how creepy that sounds but stand by it.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Indeed. I love robbing people as they sleep. I now realize how creepy that sounds but stand by it.
Extra Pockets, Misdirection, and Perfect Touch are must haves for every character.

TWO BLADES OF WOE!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Alright boys Paladin here I come!
Old 02-08-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

How ya liking Dragonborn, Cain?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I haven't gotten much play time this week. Though tomorrow and Sunday are a different story!
Old 02-09-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
When the Dragonborn comes out for PC I might have to install this mod and run through the game fresh.

http://kotaku.com/5965301/this-insan...ore-old+school
Installing this for my Pally... Ill let you guys know how it goes.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I got Dragonborn but haven't got a chance to play it yet.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/...team-moving-on

No Further Skyrim DLC Planned, Team "Moving On".

Quote:
"For the last year and a half we’ve been working on new content for Skyrim; from the game updates, Creation Kit, Steam Workshop, Kinect support, to DLCs," it explains.

"Parts of our team have also been in pre-production on our next major project, and that game is at the point where it requires the studio’s full attention to make it our biggest and best work yet.

"Even though we’re moving on, we’ll still have minor updates to Skyrim as needed. We’ve invested so much of ourselves into Skyrim and will never truly say goodbye to it."
Dis sad.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/...olls-anthology

Today at QuakeCon 2013, Bethesda revealed The Elder Scrolls Anthology, a complete PC compilation of every single Elder Scrolls game ever created.

The collection will be released at retail on September 10th, and it will cost $79.99. The Anthology includes the following:
  • The Elder Scrolls Arena
  • The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
  • The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
  • The Elder Scrolls III DLC: Tribunal
  • The Elder Scrolls III DLC: Bloodmoon
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  • The Elder Scrolls IV DLC: Knights of the Nine
  • The Elder Scrolls IV DLC: Shivering Isles
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • The Elder Scrolls V DLC: Dawnguard
  • The Elder Scrolls V DLC: Hearthfire
  • The Elder Scrolls V DLC: Dragonborn

Sexy.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love when people I know who only played Skyrim and/or Oblivion play Morrowind. They always get pissed because it's so damn hard.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote