Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-10-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default February Mock

1. Kansas City Chiefs select Geno Smith, QB WVU – Smith isn’t the top prospect in the draft and is at least a few notches below previous top QBs, however at this point no other player makes sense for KC. If Brandon Albert doesn’t come back then Luke Joeckel may come into the picture, however at this point that is a long shot.

2. Jacksonville Jaguars select Sheldon Richardson, DT Missouri – There are a number of directions Jacksonville can go here. Most likely given the talent available is along the defensive line. Star Lotulelei received all the hype throughout the year however it seems more and more scouts are enamoured with Richardson’s athletic ability and ability to disrupt the pocket.

3. Oakland Raiders select Star Lotuleli, DT Utah – The Raiders are feeling the pinch of some horrendous management decisions over the past 5 years. Bad contracts, poor trades and aging players have lessened the talent pool on the team while also putting them in a bad cap situation. Defensive Tackle right now is a huge area of need for the Raiders and many believe Lotuelei to be the top talent in the draft.

4. Philadelphia Eagles select Luke Joeckel, OT Texas A&M – The Eagles offensive line was horrendous in 2012 however a lot of that was to do with injuries. Jason Peters should return however at this point Joeckel is the best available player and will provide an instant boost to the offensive line unit.

5. Detroit Lions select Bjoern Werner, DE FSU – The Lions have a real bind at DE this offseason. They have numerous guys, including both starters up for free agency and it is unlikely they will bring either back. Werner profiles as a great fit in Detroit where he can use his fantastic first step to get upfield in a hurry.

6. Cleveland Browns select Dion Jordan, OLB Oregon – On offense the Browns are a QB away from being pretty good, however I would be surprised if they drafted a QB at this point. Defensively they are very good, however there are a few holes which could be filled. One is at a hybrid SAM LB/DE position. Jordan is a freakish athlete who should rise further up draft boards after the combine.

7. Arizona Cardinals select Eric Fisher, OT Central Michigan – Fisher made himself a lot of money at the senior bowl and cemented himself as a top 10 pick. The Cardinals could certainly upgrade their horrendous QB situation, however nobody will thrive behind the Cardinal’s offensive line as it is.

8. Buffalo Bills select Kevin Minter, LB LSU – Minter didn’t go into this season with a lot of hype due to playing with Mingo, Montgomery, Logan and Reid however he was by far the best Tiger defender. At the LB position he was also lost in the hype that was Manti Te’o however as a LB prospect Minter ticks all the boxes. The Bills have a massive hole behind their very good defensive line and Minter will fit in very well.

9. New York Jets select Kenny Vaccaro, S Texas – Both of the Jets starting safeties from 2012 are free agents and it is a huge area of concern. Vaccaro has steadily rose throughout this process and is a consensus mid first pick. Given the Jets need I think they slightly reach at this point.

10. Tennessee Titans select Shariff Floyd, DT Florida – Floyd is a guy who will be highly sought after for the things he can do, not the things he can’t. As an overall prospect he is very good, however his upside as an interior pass rusher will push him towards the top 10.

11. San Diego Chargers select Lane Johnson, OT Oklahoma – The Chargers need to upgrade their offensive line play however at this point they need to decide between the fast rising Johnson (who is rumoured to run a 4.6), the dominating Fluker at RT or the interior with Warmack. At the end the Chargers go for the premium position and take the LT from Oklahoma

12. Miami Dolphins select Cordarrelle Patterson, WR Tennessee – In what has become quite a common pick I think it makes the most sense. Patterson isn’t refined or a terrific route runner, however he is big, strong and a terror with the ball in his hands. He could be a perfect weapon in Miami.

13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Dee Milliner, CB Alabama – The Bucs let Aqib Talib go in the middle of the season and didn’t have anyone to step in. Milliner is projected to go much higher than this, however I feel he struggles to turn his hips and isn’t overly physical for his size. In saying that he is a steal at this point.

14. Carolina Panthers select DeAndre Hopkins, WR Clemson – The Panthers seem to be projected to take either a DT or an OT at this point. However here the value really doesn’t fit. Steve Smith has been a mainstay in the Panthers’ offense for a long time but eventually they will need another top WR threat to become the guy. Hopkins isn’t a burner or overly big, but he finds ways to get open and make things happen after the catch.

15. New Orleans Saints select Jarvis Jones, LB Georgia – I always felt Jones was a little overrated due to his sack totals, however if he gets cleared medically he is definitely a mid-first round pick. With their recent move to the 34 New Orleans is the ideal landing spot for Jones.

16. St Louis Rams select Jonathan Cyprien, S FIU – Most people view the Rams’ needs as offensive line and WR, however with the depth of talent at OT and WR the Rams can afford to look elsewhere at this point. Cyprien is moving up boards faster than pretty much anyone and it would not shock me to see him go this high.

17. Pittsburgh Steelers select Keenan Allen, WR Cal – The Steelers are almost certainly losing Mike Wallace in free agency which puts WR relatively high on their list of needs. They could go with an OLB like Mingo at this point however decide to go with the WR.

18. Dallas Cowboys select Chance Warmack, OG Alabama – It’s no secret that even elite OGs fall on draft day. Warmack is probably a top 5 talent but as he was saw with DeCastro last year that does not mean he will be taken that high. Dallas really need a dominating presence inside and pairing Warmack next to Tyron Smith gives them a studly left hand side.

19. New York Giants select Ezekiel Ansah, DE BYU – It’s a bit cliché at this point to give the Giants defensive linemen in the first round, however I think this is a massive possibility. Osi is likely gone and Tuck’s best days are behind him. The Giants need a top quality guy to play across from JPP and Ansah could well be that guy.

20. Chicago Bears select Manti Te’o, LB Notre Dame – Brian Urlacher has been a tremendous stalwart for the Bears’ defense, however he is all but done. The Bears could definitely use an infusion of youth at the LB position. Te’o’s stock has seemingly fallen off a cliff, however when you look past the drama he is a very good prospect, not top ten as he was once perceived but this value is about right.

21. Cincinnati Bengals select Damontre Moore, DE Texas A&M – Regardless of what happens in free agency the Bengals simply cannot pass up value like this for Moore. One of the top overall players in the draft falls because he probably won’t be elite at any facet of the game, however as an all-round player he will be really good.

22. St Louis Rams select DJ Fluker, OT Alabama – The Rams really need to shore up the offensive line and pick the monster of a man that is DJ Fluker. For as much as Fluker looks heavy footed he played some of his best games against so called “elite speed rushers” from the SEC. Fluker will be the starting RT from day one.

23. Minnesota Vikings select Xavier Rhodes, CB FSU – Antoine Winfield is one of the most fun CBs to watch in the NFL however he has seen better days. Rhodes actually reminds me a lot of Winfield at this point. Very physical at the line and a good run defender. His long speed is questionable however he is a good fit in Minnesota.

24. Indianapolis Colts select Barkevious Mingo, OLB LSU – Mingo had all the hype to be the first overall pick this year but flattered to deceive at times. While his play was not as bad as many would leave you to believe it wasn’t always great either. Mingo does not fit as a down end in the NFL however in Chuck Pagano’s hybrid 34 he could be the Colts version of Terrell Suggs.

25. Seattle Seahawks select Zach Ertz, TE Stanford – The Seahawks don’t really have a lot of holes in their team, however one place that could be upgraded is at TE or WR. Ertz isn’t a great blocker but his receiving skills are top notch and should provide Russell Wilson with another outlet.

26. Green Bay Packers select Eric Reid, S LSU – The Packers’ safety play in recent times hasn’t been great and it is unlikely Charles Woodson will be back next year. Reid was the majority of people’s top safety going into the off season, however he seems to have fallen. The Packers gain from this.

27. Houston Texans select Tavon Austin, WR WVU – The Texans offense showed in the playoffs they need more viable threats in the passing game. When Andre Johnson is slowed and the running game doesn’t get going then the Texans offense falters. Austin is a guy who can create something from nothing and would be hugely valuable for a team needing playmakers.

28. Denver Broncos select Jonathan Hankins, DT Ohio State – Hankins has the talent and athletic ability to be a top 5 pick however he needs someone to light a fire under him and get his intensity up. At his best he is possibly the best DT in this class but he is too inconsistent. He is worth the risk at this point for Denver though.

29. New England Patriots select Jonathan Cooper, OG UNC – The Patriots need to shore up their secondary and add an explosive weapon at WR however the value at this pick is all about Cooper. A true technician who is great in the pass game he will step right in at RG for the Pats.

30. Atlanta Falcons select Sam Montgomery, DE LSU – The Falcons realised their mistake in paying Ray Edwards to be a top pass rusher and ultimately cut him loose. Montgomery was a preseason consensus top 5 pick but fell due to a lacklustre junior campaign. Atlanta take the risk here hoping he can rediscover his form.

31. San Francisco 49ers select Datone Jones, DE UCLA – Justin Smith has been a terrific player for San Francisco but their defense really suffered when he got hurt. Bringing in a guy like Jones to be his heir apparent would be a wise move.

32. Baltimore Ravens select Alec Ogletree, LB Georgia – Even if the Ravens resign Ellerbe in free agency they need a LB who can cover. Vernon Davis really exploited the Ravens’ LBs in coverage during the Superbowl. Ogletree doesn’t like to bang and is a little aggressive but one thing he can do is run and play coverage.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Vaylor
Rookie

Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I would rather have Datone Jones at #29. The Patriots could really use an interior pass rusher.
Vaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great KC pick obviously!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I understand the Ogletree pick but I really don't like him as an ILB (even as a WILB). The only way I would want him in the middle is if he was asked to drop back a ton like what Chicago has/had Urlacher do.

Last edited by coordinator0 : 02-10-2013 at 04:04 PM.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice SF pick. I think John Jenkins, Trufant, or even Justin Hunter would be tempting if it falls that way also..
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love Minter - @ #8 is questionable though.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hooray for Geno
Old 02-10-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think your draft is very well thought out and it actually projects where you think players will be. I think too many people get caught up in what the blogs project at this time and most people feel that they have to be in that ball park so they don't get ridiculed. I could see all of that happening. I love both Kevin Minter and DeAndre Hopkins and you have them going high in the first round which I like because I feel both are worth it. I am a Bills fan and while I don't see them necessarily taking Minter at 8 you wouldn't hear me complain because I think he is the best MLB in this draft.
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A++ Bears pick
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Jets have enough huge areas of concern I think they can afford to pick a player to fill one without reaching. Not like Vaccaro really plays a premium position either, and they've been able to get away with less than excellent safety play in the past.
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh. I really like Hopkins as a prospect and I wouldn't mind him on the Panthers at all, but I think the only receiver worth taking over a lineman would be Patterson at that spot. If we were going receiver, I'd rather trade back.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as I love Cyprien, it'd be stunning to see the Rams pass on Chance Warmack for him.

Eric Reid won't be a first round pick IMO with Vaccaro and Cyprien being worthy of a high pick and the Packers would need more of a center field type like Phillip Thomas.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent for the Colts.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

trust me, it's not cliche to give the Giants a DL round 1, it's our biggest need. Ziggy is our dream pick
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perfect Miami Pick!!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:23 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaylor View Post
I think I would rather have Datone Jones at #29. The Patriots could really use an interior pass rusher.
Jones is an interesting guy for the Pats and is definitely someone I could see them going after, however Belichick is all about perceived value and I think Cooper is the best player on the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
The Jets have enough huge areas of concern I think they can afford to pick a player to fill one without reaching. Not like Vaccaro really plays a premium position either, and they've been able to get away with less than excellent safety play in the past.
It's a tough spot for the Jets. They could go Patterson or Allen but Patterson is risky for a team like the Jets. I'm not sure they will want to put more draft resources into the pass rush either.

I also disagree that safety isn't a premium position anymore. If you don't have good safety play then you're going to struggle. I doesn't really matter how good Revis and Cro are if the middle of the field is wide open

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah IDK about Sheldon going 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:37 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the Saints pick.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moore falling to the Bengals? Yes Please. He would play hybrid role like Von Miller not just DE.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good Saints pick! Mingo would also be an option!
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
It's a tough spot for the Jets. They could go Patterson or Allen but Patterson is risky for a team like the Jets. I'm not sure they will want to put more draft resources into the pass rush either.

I also disagree that safety isn't a premium position anymore. If you don't have good safety play then you're going to struggle. I doesn't really matter how good Revis and Cro are if the middle of the field is wide open
It's definitely becoming more of a premium position, but the Jets have been able to scheme their way into success with far from elite play at the spot. I don't think Ryan puts a huge premium on safety play, and it just seems to me that if they're going to try to build a team with a long-term approach you want a real building block player with the 9th pick.

To me a safety seems like more of an immediate help selection. It's not too often teams take a safety high in the draft and then that player is valuable enough that they need to keep him long-term. Maybe Vaccaro is that guy, but I'm thinking if they want a building block based on the way the team is constructed a QB or a OLB (most of their draft assets have gone to the DL, no OLB's really since Gholston) would be the move there with a potential #1 WR as a sleeper - not a huge premium position either but I think one that would make more of an impact on the team than a safety if they're reaching anyway.
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote