Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-12-2013, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Mets lineup makes me throw up.

SS Ruben Tejada
2B Daniel Murphy
3B David Wright
1B Ike Davis
LF Lucas Duda
C John Buck
RF Mike Baxter
CF Kirk Nieuwenhuis

1 Johan Santana
2 Jon Niese
3 Matt Harvey
4 Shaun Marcum
5 Dillon Gee

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Poor David Wright.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pitching staff is pretty sweet though. Add in having Wheeler being nearly MLB ready
Old 02-12-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no faith in the bullpen and very little faith in the lineup.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
pitching staff is pretty sweet though. Add in having Wheeler being nearly MLB ready
Yeah that will get me through the year along with D'Arnaud. I actually think Ike has a really good year as well as he's fully recovered from Valley Fever now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-12-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I'm looking for some owners for a fantasy baseball league that I took over running. The league is on ESPN and is 18 teams(deep rosters) with minor league rosters as well. The league is head to head each category, with OPS and Holds in addition to the other basic 5x5 categories. If you're interested in taking over a team, send me a PM and I will send you some links with available teams and stuff.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I don't see how you can be excited about this lineup...

Gomes is the scum of the earth, Victorino is old and washed up, Drew can't stay healthy, Napoli has never played 1st consistently.

This is more of an abortion of a lineup than I have seen in a long time. I hate that we spent any money on Gomes, Dempster and Victorino this offseason.

Not to mention Bogarts won't be up this season...
My post said I am excited about living in Fenway, but not too excited about the team...
Old 02-12-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
My post said I am excited about living in Fenway, but not too excited about the team...
Oh okay... Sorry I am exhausted and kinda pissed at what they did with the team this offseason.

Carry on.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brewers lineup (Everyone's doing it, so I'll cave to peer pressure)

Starting Lineup
RF- Norichika Aoki
2B- Rickie Weeks
LF- Ryan Braun
3B- Aramis Ramirez
C- Jonathon Lucroy
1B- Mat Gamel (Corey Hart when he gets back, bumped to #5 hole)
CF- Carlos Gomez
SS- Jean Segura

Rotation
1- Yovani Gallardo
2- Marco Estrada
3- Michael Fiers
4- Wily Peralta
5- Mark Rogers/Chris Narveson
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pirates signed Brandon Inge to a minor league deal. Decent bench guy, at least.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-12-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Better watch out for those pillows. They'll get ya...
Old 02-12-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
The Mets lineup makes me throw up.

SS Ruben Tejada
2B Daniel Murphy
3B David Wright
1B Ike Davis
LF Lucas Duda
C John Buck
RF Mike Baxter
CF Kirk Nieuwenhuis

1 Johan Santana
2 Jon Niese
3 Matt Harvey
4 Shaun Marcum
5 Dillon Gee
Our pitching would be so sexy if/when Wheeler comes up.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really don't think it's a bad move if he comes in late in games to hit. Has decent pop. Can't be any worse than what Casey Mcgehee was last season(who I am comparing this Inge signing to).
Old 02-14-2013, 07:19 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Don't know if anyone saw the article, but it talked about why Trevor Bauer was possibly traded. When he came up, he felt he was entitled and didn't have to listen to his coaches because his way was better than theirs, so he didn't listen to Miguel Montero, which prompted Nagy, Gibson, and Towers to get aggravated.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:25 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
Brewers lineup (Everyone's doing it, so I'll cave to peer pressure)

Starting Lineup
RF- Norichika Aoki
2B- Rickie Weeks
LF- Ryan Braun
3B- Aramis Ramirez
C- Jonathon Lucroy
1B- Mat Gamel (Corey Hart when he gets back, bumped to #5 hole)
CF- Carlos Gomez
SS- Jean Segura

Rotation
1- Yovani Gallardo
2- Marco Estrada
3- Michael Fiers
4- Wily Peralta
5- Mark Rogers/Chris Narveson
I think till Corey Hart gets back the order will be

Aoki
Gomez
Braun
Ramirez
Weeks
Gamel
Lucroy
Segura

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently John Lackey lost close to 20 pounds and wants to bounce back from the Tommy John surgery.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Apparently John Lackey lost close to 20 pounds and wants to bounce back from the Tommy John surgery.
It looks like he lost even more than 20 pounds. Looks to be in very good shape now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-14-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Championship.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:09 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
It looks like he lost even more than 20 pounds. Looks to be in very good shape now.
I agree, he's lookin great

Old 02-14-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But let me ask you this. Is he still a huge D-bag?
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
I agree, he's lookin great

Isn't calling a pitcher a horse a compliment?
Old 02-14-2013, 10:26 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I think till Corey Hart gets back the order will be

Aoki
Gomez
Braun
Ramirez
Weeks
Gamel
Lucroy
Segura
Meh, I don't think Gomez gets on base enough to warrant being a #2 hitter.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-14-2013, 10:44 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Isn't calling a pitcher a horse a compliment?

not when you are referencing his looks