Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 04-20-2007, 09:29 AM    (permalink
gstock05
Veteran

gstock05 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
people on steroids dont count...

How is it that he's on roids because he has low bodyfat?

Thats what I hate about roid accusations. Anytime anybody ever sees a picture of someone with high vascularity/low body fat where their veins stick out, they assume... oh, he's on roids.

FWIW, anybody that strong, no matter or not whether they're on roids or not, with body fat percentages below 8 or so will have their veins stick out. Especially after getting a good workout + pump in. It doesn't mean they're on roids.

As far as 85% of players having done roids, thats bs too. Not saying there aren't plenty of roided up players who shot up in highschool, but 85% is a bogus number. Believe it or not, there are plenty of people who are just born strong and athletic. IE Bo Jackson, I believe I read somewhere he barely ever lifted, yet could bench over 300 easily.

Quote:
haha. I am a huge Buckeye but Chris Wells is pretty much puke with arms and legs. Okay, so I'm upset with the kid and over stating a little bit, but if the kid fumbles one more ball his teammates and coaching staff need to start breaking fingers. No worries fellow Buckeyes because Saine will probably bench him anyway.
Saine is good, but he has a lot to learn as a freshman to take away time from Wells who is already a stud and knows the schemes better. FWIW, Eddie George had a fumbling problem when he was younger. Things worked out pretty well for him. Saine will get some pt, but I highly doubt he'll take away the spotlight from Mo, and Chris Wells.
gstock05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Hi! O-HI-O for Cleveland

Wells is already a stud? Wow! I guess we should mark it down that Little Animal is a HOF too? Chris Wells has alot of talent but he needs to fix his ball issues first. Are you old enough to remember Eddie's fumble problems? They weren't this bad. I don't even think Tiki was this bad. He can fix it if he puts in the effort but he still never be as good as Pittman. Also, I'm not calling for Saine to start as a Freshman but he'll get just as much of a chance as Wells did last year and are you serious about Mo? That guy should seriously think about transferring. He is the older of the 3 backs and by seasons end this year he'll be behind both on the depth chart. I say to Mo Wells, go help us at Youngstown State win a D1AA Championship.
Old 04-21-2007, 09:45 AM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran

OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi! O-HI-O for Cleveland View Post
Wells is already a stud? Wow! I guess we should mark it down that Little Animal is a HOF too? Chris Wells has alot of talent but he needs to fix his ball issues first. Are you old enough to remember Eddie's fumble problems? They weren't this bad. I don't even think Tiki was this bad. He can fix it if he puts in the effort but he still never be as good as Pittman. Also, I'm not calling for Saine to start as a Freshman but he'll get just as much of a chance as Wells did last year and are you serious about Mo? That guy should seriously think about transferring. He is the older of the 3 backs and by seasons end this year he'll be behind both on the depth chart. I say to Mo Wells, go help us at Youngstown State win a D1AA Championship.
wells can be much better than pittman. and to say that tiki had better hands is pretty absurd. tiki was fumbling like 15-20 times a year five years ago. wells can clean up his funbling and will be awesome next season.