Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:29 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I thought that was the essence of the Nascar package that won you guys two SBs. Maybe I am not getting what you're saying, can you explain?
I'll clarify as best I can:

The 4 DE DL (called 4 aces under Spags and Nascar under Fewell) were different in how they operated under both coaches.

Now both fielded 4 DEs on the field, but how they were used were a bit different. Spagnuolo always put Tuck in at DT bc Tuck has the skillet to thrive as an interior pass rusher, and he also used a lot of stunts and A gap pressure to free up space for our pass rushers to operate and use their speed to attack holes in the gaps.

To be a good interior pass rusher you need to be a good bullrusher with good leverage. Speed isn't as important an asset and can only be very effective if we stunt a lot to open up those gaps, which Spags did. (NOTE: I mean this from a DE perspective. Thin edge rushing DEs aren't gonna have the strength/speed combo you typically want in an interior pass rusher, and if you do move an edge guy inside, it's more important for him to be more of a strong player than speed guy bc the pure speed guys will just get stonewalled inside unless you draw up some creative stunts to free up those gaps)

However, Fewell uses the 4 man line a bit differently. He prefers to move guys in at DT with long arms, so you would see Kiwi and JPP line up in there. He did this because he felt that their long arms would disrupt throwing lanes and alter the trajectory of the ball.

He rarely if ever used stunts and games up front to free these guys up either, nor did he blitz behind the 4 DE line to open up some lanes.

So in essence, he took our best edge rusher in JPP who doesn't thrive inside bc he doesn't have great leverage and can't use his speed/strength combo inside as effectively as he could outside and neutered him into basically a ball swatter who can effect throwing lanes, and instead of moving Tuck to interior pass rusher where he actually thrives more than as an exterior pass rusher, he moves Kiwi inside to do the same. Kiwi, like JPP, is a much more effective edge rusher.

So while superficially they looked the same, they weren't. Fewell didn't use the concept properly in my opinion.

Sometimes you just have to keep it simple. JPP and Osi should have been on the edges every play, and Tuck and Kiwi inside with some games and stunts to free up the rushers. And some blitzes up the A gap to keep the Center busy and open up the interior.

JPP is hands down at his best at RE, but bc Osi would occupy that position, we had him play LE or DT a lot and it greatly effected his pass rush ability. I'd move Osi to LE on passing downs and keep JPP at RE at all times.

Think of it this way: You want your DEs to use speed to stretch those OTs out as much as possible, so the interior guys have 3 men to beat with a lot of space in btw them so they can use their speed to their advantage.

The best way to do this is have JPP and Osi on the edge, stretch those OTs out, and allow Tuck who isn't fast but is strong and Kiwi who can use his length to create separation to get into gaps, and throw in some blitzes to free them up more, or use games to use our speed on the DL to full advantage by beating guys around the loop.

Instead, by having Tuck on the outside, you don't stretch the OL out as much, and by having JPP inside, you compact the OL even more bc he'll draw the double inside instead of outside.

So you're not as effective with the front bc youre not stretching the OL properly.

Last edited by bigbluedefense : 02-11-2013 at 04:35 PM.
bigbluedefense is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ixnay Anthony Pencersay

Victor Butler to Saints cuz Rob Ryan.

Saints can't afford Spence

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:01 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Clady plays LT, unless the Redskins pay him LT money he's not gonna make the move.

O and Redskins don't really have the money anyways
I thought the point of this thread was to connect the dots? It never ceases to amaze me how personal people take things and how often people overreact. I'm sorry if I connected the dots for a player that you want your team to target. No doubt Clady will take significantly less money to switch over to RT just to play for the coach that drafted him since like most NFL players he is more sentimental than greedy.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:53 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
I thought the point of this thread was to connect the dots? It never ceases to amaze me how personal people take things and how often people overreact. I'm sorry if I connected the dots for a player that you want your team to target. No doubt Clady will take significantly less money to switch over to RT just to play for the coach that drafted him since like most NFL players he is more sentimental than greedy.
I thought it was connecting the dots for situations that have a snowballs chance in hell of happening. Clady to the Skins is about as likely as me finding a winning lottery ticket on the ground.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:42 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought it was connecting the dots for situations that have a snowballs chance in hell of happening.
Then I nailed it.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Then I nailed it.
I worded my post poorly. I meant that these "connect the dots" posts are for things that at least have some chance of happening.

i done stole dis sig
Old 02-12-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Clady to the Skins is about as likely as me finding a winning lottery ticket on the ground.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might be breaking the rules for this draft one...
Team: Oakland Raiders
Need LB
Shayne Skov
Played under: Jason Tarver
Old 02-12-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now for a FA one...
Jaguars need DT
Jason Jones
Played under Gus Bradley
Old 02-12-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Make the connections between Free Agents, previous coaches they played for, & team needs.

ie.

Team: Dallas Cowboys
Need: S
FA: Ronde Barber
Played under: Monte Kiffin
I just don't see it.

If Barber comes back, it's as a Buccaneer. He's going to retire here. Kiffen had a pretty decent falling out with the older players and former regime when he left.

If there's any team at all he might even consider, it'd be the Redskins because of Raheem Morris. They're long time best friends.
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlife View Post
I just don't see it.

If Barber comes back, it's as a Buccaneer. He's going to retire here. Kiffen had a pretty decent falling out with the older players and former regime when he left.

If there's any team at all he might even consider, it'd be the Redskins because of Raheem Morris. They're long time best friends.
Pretty sure it was just an example... Barber should just retire anyway.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Team: Indianapolis Colts
FA: Ed Reed
Played under: Chuck Pagano (twice)

Need: OLB
FA: Paul Kruger
Played under: Chuck Pagano

Need: CB
FA: Cary Williams
Played under: Chuck Pagano

FA: Shaun Philips
Played under: Greg Manusky

FA: Antwan Barnes

Need: NT
FA: Aubrayo Franklin

Need: DE
FA: Ricky Jean-Francois

FA: Dashon Goldson

Need: OG
FA: Louis Vasquez
Played under: Hal Hunter
The Colts have a team thread right?
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:08 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Pretty sure it was just an example... Barber should just retire anyway.
Why? He was pretty good last year.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:12 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Why? He was pretty good last year.
There's no reason. You know it doesn't make sense.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:01 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
The Colts have a team thread right?
I'll assume you are too stupid to bother typing out a serious post to explain this to you.

i done stole dis sig
Old 02-13-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naga114 View Post
Team: Chicago Bears
Need: LT
FA: Jermon Bushrod
Played under: Aaron Kromer
No way he isn't franchised. Solid LT's never ever reach FA.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
New Orleans can't afford to keep him or Franchise him. They have cap problems.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
1. NO can't afford to franchise anyone.
2. Bushrod is only an average LT who's going to get paid like an elite one. His play last season was comparable to the LT the Bears already have.
3. The Bears may be able to get him in under the cap this season, but they really can't afford the contract he's going to get in the two years following, anyway. No one with any knowledge of the cap situation thinks CHI would sign a marquee LT this season.
4. I guarantee multiple solid LTs hit FA this season. There are just too many with their contracts coming up on teams in cap trouble. See: Beatty, Will / Dunlap, King / Baker, Sam.

Last edited by Monomach : 02-13-2013 at 06:37 PM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Titans have a franchise LT. We don't need it. Try again to defend your post with something that makes more sense.

Redskins have no money. Clady is a LT not a RT. Try Again
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team: Titans
Need: DT
FA: Sedrick Ellis
Played under: Greg Williams
Old 02-16-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Team: Titans
Need: SS
FA: LaRon Landry
Played Under: Gregg Williams and Jerry Gray
Old 12-25-2013, 10:54 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone ready for looking ahead at the UFA's after this season?

My team never shops, but there's been some talk we might be a player for once after this year because our GM has continued to bank 100% on the draft, while seeing teams like the 49ers and Seattle and New Orleans, Arizona add pieces in other ways, and pass up the Packers, especially on defense.

We need a S and an ILB.
We will possibly lose BJ Raji ourself. For the money he wants, he's committing a felony for how little he does. We need to spend big money to keep Sam Shields.

Anyway, who has a safety that will hit free agency and can help?
What about ILBers?

Will Malcolm Jenkins hit free agency in New Orleans?

I know Darren McFadden will be gone from Oaktown. He looks like a fit to me in Atlanta or NYG next year.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oakland is set to have over $60M in cap room and I expect them to resign all the important free agents (Veldheer, Houston, Jenkins, Woodson) and also sign a couple potential starters to help this talentless roster. QB, WR, DE, DB, OG, and DT (a lot of needs). The draft will cover some but I expect the Raiders to go after some top free agents

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 07:56 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Antoine Bethea will probably not be re-signed. Not sure you'd really want him though.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-26-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Antoine Bethea will probably not be re-signed. Not sure you'd really want him though.
He might play better with the Packers though. I think part of the problem in Indy is that he is too old to do everything that we want him to. Bethea is good but doesn't have quite the speed to move up in the box and still make it out to cover.

I tend to agree with killxswitch (as usual). He might have a resurgence somewhere else. He has played well the past few weeks too. I'm sure someone will sign him to try and fill the need.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote