Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 12-31-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets not get crazy here.

People thought Herm was here to say when he wasn't canned immediately and actually thought Pioli was gonna let him stay when he didn't fire Herm immediately.

Pioli is now Herm and he's gonna be *AHEM* Herminated. Nobody respectable coming in is going to want that tool shopping for his QB.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:24 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Former Chiefs WR Chandler Williams passed away from a suspected heart related condition during a flag football game...WOW Horrible Year for KC on AND off the field
Old 01-09-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-16-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I take no credit for these, just found them and thought I would share:

And the european title!

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-31-2013 at 02:59 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NICE!!! Hope that's what happens
Old 01-16-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I take no credit for these, just found them and thought I would share:

And a wallpaper I found:
Do It!!!!!!
Old 01-22-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://arrowheadaddict.com/2013/01/2...th-the-chiefs/

Quote:
Branden Albert appeared on The Danny Parkins Show on 610 Sports today and was asked if he wanted to stay in KC.

Of course, Albert said. Ive been here five years, I was drafted by the Chiefs. My home is there, been living there, and Chiefs fans for the most part have been kind to me. I want to be a Chief.

Ive worked hard to be a left tackle in this league, said Alert. Ive worked hard on my craft. from where I started to where Im at now is a hell of a jump. Im not a guard. Point blank.
He's not a guard bitches.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Justin Houston replaces Von Miller in the Pro Bowl...GREATEST 2 WIN TEAM EVER!!!

Last edited by T-RICH49 : 01-22-2013 at 11:58 PM.
T-RICH49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:37 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#34 to the Vikes for Percy Harvin? I think I'd do it. Dynamite playmaker would likely take on a Desean Jackson type role for Andy Reid in KC.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
#34 to the Vikes for Percy Harvin? I think I'd do it. Dynamite playmaker would likely take on a Desean Jackson type role for Andy Reid in KC.
Oh man, that'd probably make my day. He'd open up our offense like no one else. Dude gets injured a lot too. Also, what happens to DMC with Harvin in the mix?
Old 02-12-2013, 11:37 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

I've heard the Vike may be asking for a 3rd rounder for Harvin...If that's the case we should have made this deal days ago
Old 02-13-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
I've heard the Vike may be asking for a 3rd rounder for Harvin...If that's the case we should have made this deal days ago
That's probably FMV, Didn't Brandon Marshall go to the bears for two third round picks? But Harvin mixed with Reid's passing offense. Holy crap! Also, imagine if we resigned/franchised D-Bowe in addition to him? We'd actually have two competent WR's.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:37 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think the Chiefs are allowed to have two good WRs at the same time.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:34 AM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does Woodson make any sense for the Chiefs? i thinking adding him could be a big boost for this seconary. let him play FS and roam the middle of the field. it lets Lewis come off the bench. you could also rotate Woodson down to the Dime DB and bring Lewis in @ FS. not to mention the attitude a player of his caliber would bring with him. even 1 or 2 years with Eric Berry could be an immense help to his development. we need playmakers and Woodson is a playmaker on defense, even at his age.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woodson makes some sense, but it would really depend on his contract.

Old 03-25-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Titans sign Ropati Pitoitua

I'm actually kinda sad by this news. He wasn't great by any means but I would have liked to have kept him.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Titans sign Ropati Pitoitua

I'm actually kinda sad by this news. He wasn't great by any means but I would have liked to have kept him.
He might not have been great but he did lead our defensive linemen in tackles (51 against 43 for Tyson Jackson).

It looks to me like we are a little light at DE. We lost Glenn Dorsey and now Pitoitua. We'll probably lose Shaun Smith since he was essentially a Romeo guy. Explain to me why everyone is convinced that we will draft an OT and no one even considers the possibilty that we draft Star. Assuming, of course, that we don't trade down.
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatriculator View Post
He might not have been great but he did lead our defensive linemen in tackles (51 against 43 for Tyson Jackson).

It looks to me like we are a little light at DE. We lost Glenn Dorsey and now Pitoitua. We'll probably lose Shaun Smith since he was essentially a Romeo guy. Explain to me why everyone is convinced that we will draft an OT and no one even considers the possibilty that we draft Star. Assuming, of course, that we don't trade down.
Here's to hoping we can trade down to say Buffalo(It looks like the jags' are eager to jump on the Geno Smith train....I mean, would YOU want to go into the season with Blaine Gabbert as your starting QB? We probably wouldn't get the haul we would want, but if we took like a second this year a first next year I'd jump all over that.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Chiefs released LB Andy Studebaker.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Chiefs released LB Andy Studebaker.
I guess that I'm not surprised considering his salary. Still, I hate to see him go.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I really liked Andy Studebaker, but he was just too expensive. That sucks.

Old 04-09-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know he's a former Raider that has shown some pretty blantant red flags since coming to the NFL. However, we do have a hole at ILB opposite of DJ (not to mention DJ will be 31 before the end of the 2013 season). Any interest in Rolando McClain?

Here's my pitch for him. He is a former top 10 pick. Was the unquestioned leader of a top rated Alabama defense whose team won the National Championship. He's only 23 years old. He has size and is still effective between the tackles. His best fit is probably at ILB in a 3-4 alignment.

I know he has some bad character issues. But, despite all the failures of the previous regime, the Chiefs do have a pretty stable lockerroom filled with high character guys that could handle a personality like Rolando. And maybe getting cut from his first team would be a wake up call for him.

IDK, for vet min for a year or so to see if he can turn his career around...We do have a need at the position he plays...
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I loved Rolando coming out. He was my favorite prospect that year, with Berry being a close second. Yeah, he's a knucklehead, but I'd definitely give him a look. And coming to KC gives him a chance to stick it to his old team twice a year, if he's interested in that.

Old 04-09-2013, 06:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone wants the Chiefs in the Forum Mock let me know.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:31 AM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

Rolando McClain presents an interesting possibility. Need? yes. Talent? yes.

Under Pioli, no way, but Andy does seem to like reclamation projects and isn't afraid to sign one.

At this point, it seems to be moot since ESPN (and others) are reporting that he is near to a deal with the Ravens. Oh, well.