Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 02-15-2013, 07:30 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Go To Bat for a Prospect

This thread idea is pretty simple. Pick one guy in the draft who you would bang the table for in a war room. This guy doesn't have to be a top 10 guy or even a first round pick, just someone you would feel tremendously confident saying to a GM we should pick this guy

I am picking Sheldon Richardson

I really fell in love with him at the start of the season when he started getting some buzz as a first round selection. He is such an athlete who can dominate in both the run and pass game. Against Alabama he had a great game despite what the scoreline said. He really dominated both Steen and Jones at times. He can penetrate, he has good hand usage and he is a smart player, often sniffing out screens but also has the athleticism to make the tackle downfield too. I also like that he has a bit of a nasty streak. Often he will make a hit a fraction after the play. It's not a big thing but it shows he has the right type of demeanor you want in a lineman. I also like his versatility. He can play the 3, has played over the nose on occasion and can kick outside to end in some circumstances. Richardson may well be my top rated player in the whole draft.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll go with Kawann Short since he's someone who I think has been snubbed to some extent. Short has ideal bulk and athleticism for a defensive tackle; he's big enough to play the nose in an even front, with enough quickness to pressure quarterbacks as an oversized under tackle if necessary. Short sheds blocks well and has an impressive closing burst considering his size; ultimately he finished with eighteen sacks over the past three seasons, producing far more in that regard than other top tackle prospects such as Sylvester Williams (eight and a half), Star Lotulelei (seven), Sheldon Richardson (six), Sharrif Floyd (four and a half), and Johnathan Hankins (four.) Short has impressive stamina and a strong motor considering his bulk, frequently pursuing runners to the outside or making tackles on screen passes.

When he doesn't win on his initial move, he does a good job of getting his hands up and batting down passes (four this season.) Purdue's coaching staff has also experimented schematically by moving Short to an end spot and even rushed him from a two-point stance on occasion. He also contributes on special teams, having blocked seven kicks over the past three seasons. Short was voted a co-captain two years in a row and has been named to the All-Big Ten first team on two separate occasions as well.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ziggy Ansah

I knew from the first time I saw him play this year he would be a 1st round pick when it was all said and done. The guy has and incredible skill set that includes long arms, heavy hands, the ability to keep sight on the ball and Javon Kease-like closing speed. Ansah is a 4-3 DE that will disrupt team's blocking schemes by making plays no one has any business making, and that's what makes him a top pick.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I'll go with Kawann Short since he's someone who I think has been snubbed to some extent. Short has ideal bulk and athleticism for a defensive tackle; he's big enough to play the nose in an even front, with enough quickness to pressure quarterbacks as an oversized under tackle if necessary. Short sheds blocks well and has an impressive closing burst considering his size; ultimately he finished with eighteen sacks over the past three seasons, producing far more in that regard than other top tackle prospects such as Sylvester Williams (eight and a half), Star Lotulelei (seven), Sheldon Richardson (six), Sharrif Floyd (four and a half), and Johnathan Hankins (four.) Short has impressive stamina and a strong motor considering his bulk, frequently pursuing runners to the outside or making tackles on screen passes.

When he doesn't win on his initial move, he does a good job of getting his hands up and batting down passes (four this season.) Purdue's coaching staff has also experimented schematically by moving Short to an end spot and even rushed him from a two-point stance on occasion. He also contributes on special teams, having blocked seven kicks over the past three seasons. Short was voted a co-captain two years in a row and has been named to the All-Big Ten first team on two separate occasions as well.
I believe he has been way over analyzed.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Short will be a surprise (to many) first round pick. His rep for taking plays off is overstated IMO and has more to do with him getting tired from working his ass off making big plays on previous snaps. I think he could stand to lose some pounds and could become a very good 5 tech or UT.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Attyla the Hawk
Rookie

Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Short has been taken. Love him.

Outside of Short, I have to go with Khaseem Greene. He's just an impact play magnet.
Attyla the Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arthur Brown, Kansas State

Well, he's Arthur Brown. Nuff Said
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attyla the Hawk View Post

Outside of Short, I have to go with Khaseem Greene. He's just an impact play magnet.
I was going to go with Greene. He's just all over the place. Great character, instincts and versatility.

Since you took him, I'll go to bat for his teammate Logan Ryan. I think he's a top 3 CB in this draft, maybe 2nd overall. He's better than Banks or Trufant for sure. Good tackler, smooth hips, good feet and he's a competitor through and through.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stedman Bailey. He's a tick slower Santana Moss.

..yes, this sig is a little embarrassing right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kapron Lewis-Moore, he is a great guy who will contribute a bunch, always played his best games against the better opposition in college, hard worker, perfect quality depth if you are looking for a 5 Tech in your 3-4, big body, good quickness, stout, strong and a great guy to have in the locker room. If you run a 3-4 and need DLine depth you are crazy if you dont take him in the fifth-sixth

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll go with DeAndre Hopkins:

I feel that he constantly gets overlooked for no reason whatsoever. People think that he lived off of Sammy Watkins and that is not true at all. Watkins was suspended and injured most of last year and he still put up 1,200 yards receiving. He runs excellent routes and has the speed to get deep against coverage even though he is not a true burner. He gets separation from DB's and is physical at the line of scrimmage. He also gets overlooked because he is not 6'4 but he is still a solid 6'1 which is not classified as a midget by any stretch of the imagination. He played well against a Florida State secondary and against LSU's secondary which kicks out top rated players every year. He is a guy who is going to continue to get better, and has a couple of years of production under his belt unlike Cordarelle Patterson. I dont see how everyone doesn't have this guy as the # 1 WR in this draft when they turn on the tape.
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ Agree with DeAndre Hopkins. Was coming in here to post him myself.

Love his routes, quick and explosive in and out of breaks, good agility and acceleration. Total package in my opinion and my #1 receiver.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a big fan as well. I've compared him to Isaac Bruce and I'm sticking to it.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm banging the table for Cornelius Washington. I really do feel he's getting slept on.

I also like Jordan Hill a lot, the DT from Penn State. He's an undersized pass rusher at DT but I like him on a 3rd down package. Very disruptive.

Those are 2 guys who will fall in the draft that I feel strongly about.
Old 02-15-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Robbieb7
Rookie

Robbieb7 is a cocksman.Robbieb7 is a cocksman.Robbieb7 is a cocksman.

As an eagles fan, Matt Elam is just what we've been missing since Dawkins.
Robbieb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Da'Rick Rogers

Obviously we all know he has the off-the field problems which led to his early departure from Tennessee. Always felt he was the better of the two between him and Hunter. He is an instant playmaker, good size, good speed, and will go and get the balls. Went to small division school, took care of business and now deserves a chance. He has the talent to be an instant #2 his rookie season. Someone will get a great value on him falling to 3rd rnd most likely and get an instant impact player ie. Mike Williams from few years back with Tampa.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Da'Rick Rogers

Obviously we all know he has the off-the field problems which led to his early departure from Tennessee. Always felt he was the better of the two between him and Hunter. He is an instant playmaker, good size, good speed, and will go and get the balls. Went to small division school, took care of business and now deserves a chance. He has the talent to be an instant #2 his rookie season. Someone will get a great value on him falling to 3rd rnd most likely and get an instant impact player ie. Mike Williams from few years back with Tampa.
Ahhh good ol' David Ricky. He was my favorite player at Tennessee. Most UT fans dislike him for all his antics and removal from the team, but I still have a soft spot for him and his idiocy. Love his game on the field, and hope he matures.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Already a lot of guys I'm high on have been mentioned such as Stedman Bailey (who Cris Carter spoke highly of when I talked to him), DeAndre Hopkins, Sheldon Richardson (honestly, he might be the best player in the whole draft).

But, I'll talk a bit about Justin Hunter, a guy I love who I think keeps getting a lack of recognition. Hunter is big, strong, and fast. I've watched a lot of Tennessee tape already, mainly trying to evaluate Bray. As we all know, Bray can simply be very off at times. It would be easy for a receiver to give up when Bray is getting off his game, throwing inaccurate passes. I never saw that once out of Hunter. If Bray throws him the ball and it's off, Hunter always fights for it. Whether it's trying to reel in a ridiculous sideline catch, or break-up an interception (did that multiple times), he simply never gives up.

It seems like Hunter gets a stigma of being a diva type of receiver for some reason. But I just don't see it. Like I said, the guy is working hard every play. I think people undersell his route running a lot. I see him doing a lot of small, crafty things in order to try and get open, a lot like Chad Johnson use to.

I just really think Hunter is going to end up doing some special things in the NFL. It's hard to believe that Tennessee could end up with three guys being #1 receivers, one of which was only there for a year and another which transferred out, a tight end who is the next Delanie Walker, and another receiver in Zach Rogers who will be a solid contributor.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyler Eifert. The offense there early in the year was avoiding him like the plague but he came on big towards the end of the year. Great hands, can really go up for the ball and is a nice blocker. I think he showed he belonged in the effort he came up with against Alabama.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would take Cordarrelle Patterson first overall.

Kawann Short is my no. 2 prospect.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attyla the Hawk View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
I was going to go with Greene. He's just all over the place. Great character, instincts and versatility.

Since you took him, I'll go to bat for his teammate Logan Ryan. I think he's a top 3 CB in this draft, maybe 2nd overall. He's better than Banks or Trufant for sure. Good tackler, smooth hips, good feet and he's a competitor through and through.
I like you two
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Xavier Rhodes. He has such a nose for the ball knocking it down at its highest point. I love his physicality and size. If he can't play CB because of speed then he will be an excellent S. He and Dion Jordan are my favorite fits for the Colts.
EDIT: I think his vertical is going to be awesome.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Last edited by RCAChainGang : 02-15-2013 at 05:28 PM.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Byrd430
Veteran

Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chance Warmack.

He doesn't play a premium position true enough, but Warmack could be the best guard prospect I've seen since I've been following the draft (about 5-6 years). I believe he is almost a guaranteed perennial Pro Bowler, and a classic tough guy who can elevate a team's entire running game (something that is becoming lost on the NFL). In fact, the only weakness I've been able to see in his game is with strong bull rushers who can push him back every now and then - but 97% of the time you've got a smart, powerful guy with a great work ethic and intuitive film study who can pick up the blitz, open up running lanes, and block at the next level.

If he's there at #18 for the 'Boys, I would break the table in half for this guy.

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!
Byrd430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brad Wing, Punter, The State University of Louisiana at Baton Rouge

Now, if you know me on this board in the past, you know I'm a stickler for fine special teams. There has not been this good of a punter prospect since Dustin Colquitt in 2005 or perhaps even as far back as Chris Gardocki in 1993. Over his two years at LSU, Wing has averaged 45.6 ypp, fantastic numbers, with fantastic hang time as well. Opponents have barely been able to attempt returns against Wing and LSU, averaging a feeble 6 yards per. Now its purely laughable to select a specialist anywhere in the first three rounds (we see you Bryan Anger), I promise you this, Wing will be a stalwart in the NFL for years to come and may very well beat out the likeness of Darren Bennett to become the best Australian punter in the league's history

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:40 PM    (permalink
CrossOfDeath
Rookie

CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrossOfDeath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Travis Kelce for me. He is going to be a star in the NFL I don't care where he is picked or what TEs may go ahead of him.
CrossOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote