Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-17-2013, 12:04 AM    (permalink
eliasrapp98
Rookie

eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98

MARRY ME! PERFECT EAGLES DRAFT! I'm CRYING out of joy right now. Gold star for you! THIS, is what an Eagles mock should look like!
eliasrapp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:05 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fed36 View Post
Changed some of the picks in the second round and third round....gave the Bills Khaseem Greene, LB Rutgers this time around
Thanks for the edit - don't know too much about Khaseem, havent really seen him play too off or looked at any highlights of his so naturally i'd prefer Porter from A&M over him but still take that over 2nd WR...

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like 2 safeties for Detroit
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty damn good Niner mock.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bears would take Lane Johnson in the 1st.
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
3) Oakland Raiders Jarvis Jones, OLB Georgia
I heart you.

Quote:
66) Oakland Raiders Mike Glennon, QB North Carolina State

Actually, no. I know I don't want. Swap this scattershot QB for one of those multiple defenders ya got there. Lots of value sitting there. Lemonier or a CB would be good. Chase Thomas to pair with Jones would be something.

Wouldn't hate Aaron Dobson here either. Seems like a Reggie McKenzie type of WR.

Gavin Escobar would be a nice need fit as well.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:55 AM    (permalink
Byrd430
Veteran

Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Given the players available, I'd like to see:

1st: DT Shariff Floyd, FLO (As you listed...I'd be ecstatic with him, but he does have bust potential)
2nd: RB Eddy Lacy, ALA (If he drops this far, I think we have to take him. Insurance for the oft-inj. Murray...Felix is gone this year, finally...)
3rd: OG Brian Winters, KENT ST (We HAVE to address the offensive line by the third round - would prefer to do it earlier, but don't think the Cowboys will in all honesty)

As for what you picked:

1st: Floyd - I don't think he'll fall this far in the first place, but I'd be glad to take him here. I don't believe he's another Sapp, but I do think he can be productive, and his energy would be an asset to the team along with Lee and Ware around him.

2nd: Gholson - Yeah, I'm with Trogdor here, he's not the best DE. If going DE, Carradine is a much better fit - but the need is there if Spencer departs.

3rd: Bailey - Well, there is a possibility that Miles Austin could be cut, which would make our already thin receiving corps empty outside of Dez.

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!
Byrd430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
causticon
Rookie

causticon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't think Poyer is a first round pick. Denver's not drafting a QB in the 3rd round. They drafted Osweiler in the 2nd last year.
causticon is offline   Reply With Quote