Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default President's Day Mini-Game Thread - Mafia Wins

In honor of President's Day, President Barack Obama worked with the top scientists of the day to resurrect 10 Presidents to work as his advisers while he navigates today's financial climate. The scientists warned him that their methods were not foolproof and that they should tread cautiously with these resurrected men, however, Obama rushes immediately to gather them into a conference room to discuss policy. As they gather, the Presidents are immediately forced to shift their attentions as one of the resurrected Presidents, John F. Kennedy, is shot down in the hall. President Obama is immediately rushed away by the Secret Service and the remaining 9 are left in the room to discover the culprits of this crime.

Living Players:
  1. BuckeyeDan
  2. Broth
  3. CJ
  4. McGee
  5. Bulldogs

Dead:
  1. Rob S - John Adams, Doctor
  2. Fenikz - George Washington, Townie
  3. JR - Teddy Roosevelt, Townie
  4. Rufus - Andrew Jackson, Cop

With 9 players alive, 5 is needed for majority.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

--Breaking rules, even if it is only one infraction, is grounds to be mod-killed. I'm a pretty lenient mod and there aren't a whole lot of rules so play nice.

--Do NOT contact each other outside of the game by any means necessary unless your role allows it and it is the predetermined time that you are allowed to talk.

--NO LYNCH is on the table.

--All lynch and unlynch votes must be in bold. You must unlynch before you can change your vote. Ex: Vote: Grizzlegom

--If your name is on the player list and you did not receive a role PM, let me know ASAP.

--Do not talk in Dark Orange.

--Refrain from editing your posts.

--None of the "if you're wrong about me, will you agree to not play for a month" or "If I'm evil, I'll never play again" stuff. No sig bets.

--Character claiming is allowed.

Townie Role PM Example:

You are the 35th President of the United States, John F. Kennedy. You are a townie and have no special abilities aside from your ability to vote and reason. You win when the town is free from threats.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Grizzlegom : 02-18-2013 at 10:07 PM.
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote