Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-12-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
I can see that point. All im saying is that at DT production is optional. ya know who else has 4 career sacks? Sheldon Richardson. Star has 6. Floyd doesn't need to have 20 sacks to be worth the pick.

if life were fair, Kawann Short with 18 career sacks at Purdue would be the first DT off the board.
You realize this is about the stupidest thing you could say in comparing Floyd and Star, right?

They don't even project to the same role! Get out of here with that nonsense.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:56 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
Kevin Weidi from Espn said this
I wonder how many starting college QBs have been kicked off the team and out of school?

Several I'm sure, but Weidl's the only one I went to school with.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
Well, no. Sapp was naturally strong and explosive. That can't be taught or manufactured. It's funny, even if with the notion he could be turned into the next Sapp, #3 overall is much higher than the REAL Sapp went.
I think Floyd does have special strength and explosion. Is it the same as Sapp? I'm not sure yet, but I don't think its impossible. Sapp's draft day drop is an entirely different issue. In this particular draft, guys like Star Lotulei are being talked about at #3, that's who he has to compete against in this case.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I idea of taking DTs in the first round is so uncomfortable to me. So many busts, it's crazy. Floyd has a big bust factor to me.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
I think Floyd does have special strength and explosion. Is it the same as Sapp? I'm not sure yet, but I don't think its impossible. Sapp's draft day drop is an entirely different issue. In this particular draft, guys like Star Lotulei are being talked about at #3, that's who he has to compete against in this case.
I agree with this.

Floyd's problem is that his time at defensive end really rubbed off on him, so he's not really comfortable playing in confined quarters on the interior yet.

FWIW, I think Star is pretty Sapp-like himself. I think he'd be a much better 1-gap/3-tech than the 2-gap/0 or 5-tech everybody keeps pegging him as.

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
You realize this is about the stupidest thing you could say in comparing Floyd and Star, right?

They don't even project to the same role! Get out of here with that nonsense.

says who? there were reports just last week that Star could play 30 tech DT which is what Warren Sapp played... and similar role to Sharif Floyd.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...7272--nfl.html

obviously Star can also be a nose tackle... but teams don't draft nose tackles in the top 10.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I idea of taking DTs in the first round is so uncomfortable to me. So many busts, it's crazy. Floyd has a big bust factor to me.
It's funny I feel the same way as well, but I will tell you from years of watching bad DT play in Tampa until last season with McCoy. The gap between a bum DT and a first rounder not living up to his top 20 money is light years.

If I were a GM and grading DT's the first thing I would look for is motor and hustle. It's those two things that will help you not draft a bust. He might not turn into a star, but he won't wash out on you as well.

Cause if you have a fat dude who sometimes wants to work in college. After a few millions bucks and a few more pounds he's not going to want to do much.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post

obviously Star can also be a nose tackle... but teams don't draft nose tackles in the top 10.
Might be true but if Vince Wilfork or Haloti Ngata were redrafted in their drafts they would both be top 5 picks
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If I were a GM and grading DT's the first thing I would look for is motor and hustle. It's those two things that will help you not draft a bust. He might not turn into a star, but he won't wash out on you as well.
This is why I like Richardson a lot.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's funny I feel the same way as well, but I will tell you from years of watching bad DT play in Tampa until last season with McCoy. The gap between a bum DT and a first rounder not living up to his top 20 money is light years.

Cause if you have a fat dude who sometimes wants to work in college. After a few millions bucks and a few more pounds he's not going to want to do much.
That's why I don't like Floyd. So much inconsistency in his career. Flashes are GRRRREAT though. Sedrick Ellis all over again???
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Might be true but if Vince Wilfork or Haloti Ngata were redrafted in their drafts they would both be top 5 picks
And Casey Hampton. And Jamal Williams. And Ted Washington.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:21 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But both players play a fair amount of DE and can make plays in the backfield. As far as NTs go they are clearly not the norm.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:14 AM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Off the top of my head, Geno Atkins had 7.5 sacks his junior year and ZERO his senior year, and then he tore up the Senior Bowl. I don't know how many career sacks Atkins had, but I would say I was right for salivating over him.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Byrd430
Veteran

Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
That's why I don't like Floyd. So much inconsistency in his career. Flashes are GRRRREAT though. Sedrick Ellis all over again???

I'm confused.

I get that you don't like his inconsistency - he's still learning, and while at Florida, he had to learn multiple positions as well.

But if you're looking at motor and hustle?

That's Shariff Floyd. The guy is relentless, period, always on the go. He plays far too passive at times, and needs to be more aggressive on an every-play basis, but the guy is passionate about the game.

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!
Byrd430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Such a tough evaluation. There's just so much going on.

He's got the athletic disposition to be a dominant force in the NFL. Love his length.

His hands can be violent which is crucial, but he's not consistent. He obviously plays too high at times but he'll improve that.

But the main negative I see is his lack of balance. His body is all over the place. You can especially see it when they ask him to stunt.

When he moves quickly and violently with momentum and controls his body - he's terrific.

Defensive coaches are going to pound the table for him in hopes they can coach him up a bit.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd430 View Post
I'm confused.

I get that you don't like his inconsistency - he's still learning, and while at Florida, he had to learn multiple positions as well.

But if you're looking at motor and hustle?

That's Shariff Floyd. The guy is relentless, period, always on the go. He plays far too passive at times, and needs to be more aggressive on an every-play basis, but the guy is passionate about the game.
Maybe it's semantics but I don't equate high-motor with passive play at all.

i done stole dis sig
Old 02-18-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, no. Sapp was naturally strong and explosive. That can't be taught or manufactured. It's funny, even if with the notion he could be turned into the next Sapp, #3 overall is much higher than the REAL Sapp went.
Is someone forgetting that Sapp fell due to a failed drug test. Dude could have easily gone top 5 or so otherwise.

C'mon, man.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:04 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
To be fair, 1995 was a ridiculous draft class (looking back on everyone as a prospect - not necessarily how their careers turned out). Kyle Brady was the only prospect that had just no place being drafted ahead of Sapp, and he ended up having a really nice career.

Talking about Ki-Jana Carter, Steve McNair, Kerry Collins, Tony Boselli, Kevin Carter, Michael Westbrook, and Joey Galloway... That was a ridiculously talented bunch.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently he is going top 5 - its a matter of when, not if

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8430/sharrif-floyd

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:54 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post

Great. That pushes another prospect down to the rest of us.

i done stole dis sig
Old 02-22-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
Is someone forgetting that Sapp fell due to a failed drug test. Dude could have easily gone top 5 or so otherwise.

C'mon, man.
That's just it, we don't know how far he actually fell. I don't remember him being talked about as a top THREE pick like Floyd even before the drug test.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post

Oh please, this is coming from the same clown that put him in the top five in his mock and started this whole thing! Nothing to see here.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd lock him in to the #2 or #3 pick right now. I think Jax snaps him up with the second pick, as I have indicated in my newest mock.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not saying Sharrif Floyd isn't physically capable of being a dominant 43 UT in the NFL, but if you want him in the top 3 you can have him.

I don't see FLoyd separating that far from the other DT prospects in this draft.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 02-23-2013 at 06:20 PM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh please, this is coming from the same clown that put him in the top five in his mock and started this whole thing! Nothing to see here.
So young. So angry. Damn that rap music!

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote