Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-01-2013, 01:54 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My plan is to wait as well since there is nothing at all wrong with my ps3 and plenty of games to hold my attention for atleast a year. But thats easier said then done at this stage since nobody knows the details of it.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is freaking epic.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
My plan is to wait as well since there is nothing at all wrong with my ps3 and plenty of games to hold my attention for atleast a year. But thats easier said then done at this stage since nobody knows the details of it.
Yeah, I'll probably wait until Spring next year if it comes out this holiday season. Only reason I'd consider getting one at the release is if GTA 5 was coming out for it.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I would've played the Unfinished Swan demo while the 13 for 13 sale was going on. Seems like it could be pretty challenging, and is a very unique game.

Also just finished the demo for The Cave, which is pretty good too. I might buy that whenever it gets down to around $10.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I have heard nothing but good things about The Unfinished Swan.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bought Demon's Souls and that **** is hard, definitely lives up to the hype.

Anyone here played it? The boss fights are pretty epic.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 02-04-2013 at 04:37 PM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
mdmgrand
Rookie

mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loved Demon Souls and Dark Souls... Two great games that stand alone in how unique the overall experience is (white/black tendency, multiplayer, NPC's that will turn on you and kill other valuable NPC's)

Just a great experience.
mdmgrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:05 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did any one download the Metal Gear Rising demo yet? I'm gonna get that done tonight play some tomororw. I didn't even know we got it!
Old 02-05-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The PSN game Guardians of Middle-Earth is this weeks PS+ game.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
The PSN game Guardians of Middle-Earth is this weeks PS+ game.
Kinda boring. Europe got Sleeping dogs... I wish we would have, I would love to have it downloaded.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:12 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bought NHL 13 like a week ago. My passing completion perentage has to be around 10%. And I've yet to complete a one-timer.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Bought Demon's Souls and that **** is hard, definitely lives up to the hype.

Anyone here played it? The boss fights are pretty epic.
Demon's Souls and Mass Effect are in my opinion the best 2 games to come out of this generation.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:54 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Playstation-Plus. Do you permantly keep the ps+ games if it was discounted, after your rial is over?

I know you don't keep the free stuff after the trial is done with

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:18 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Final Fantasy games for $5 each on PSN! Holy mother of god!
Old 02-07-2013, 07:41 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by katnip View Post
With Playstation-Plus. Do you permantly keep the ps+ games if it was discounted, after your rial is over?

I know you don't keep the free stuff after the trial is done with
Anything you spend real money on you keep no matter what.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Sony has responded to IGN and confirmed that The Last of Us is delayed. Originally set to come out on May 7th, the game is now set for June 14th worldwide.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is any one getting Metal Gear Rising this week? It should be another solid game to the franchise and be a great game.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/...ve_free_credit

Quote:
Sony is currently in the process of dispatching free $10 PlayStation Network vouchers to “loyal” customers, although it’s not entirely clear what warrants a spot in that bracket. There are widespread reports of users receiving the complimentary credit.
It's legit I got one today. People are probably just picked at random but you guys might check. The voucher must be redeemed before March 5th if you get one.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Damn would be nice to get 10$ but I have not gotten a code yet :(
Old 02-20-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3 was pretty good.

"There is one rule on Omega don't **** with Aria."
Old 02-21-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Didn't get one either. Boooooooooooo.

Good idea though.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:16 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will anybody be getting Injustice? There's a lot of great games coming up, but with my recent lack of funds and growing library of games I haven't played, that'll probably be the only one I get upon release, since it's not a single player affair. They have this cool "battle arena" thing they're doing online right now that's a good introduction to some of the characters.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...station-debut/

Quote:
Runner 2 coming to PSN on March 5th.

I loved the first one on Wii. It was super addictive but hard as hell.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:03 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
That looks so jacked up. First thought, I don't like it

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote